IGNORED

Right Now!

TEWKS

7 hours ago, Rougarou said:

It's one down, five up,.....in case you need reminding.

:rofl:

The poor old girl has had a hard life & with 143k on her she’s no spring chicken & has become a bit clunky & extremely surgy and quite frankly a bit too much weight for simple commuting on the roads I take.  
She does provide much greater protection from Inclement weather tho.  
I sure don’t miss her in the Summer as Sparky offers more ventilation and doesn’t direct ICE dissipating heat towards you like she does.  

• Smile 1

Wow, that’s some difference! :cool: Yeah, as soon as I posted “Stich” I saw the arm adjustment straps and figured I got it wrong.  Nice Pictures! :thumbsup:

Seen on my run through the neighborhood today while the sun was out between storms.

display.jpg.b75ae665f869fd105fffae6ac9426519.jpg

I'm assuming somehow related to the cats being eaten by the coyotes in the neighborhood.  Otherwise, no idea what they're trying to say.  There was a second cat skeleton behind the regular skeleton.

river.jpg.8dc4eb8bad689ec62d06c5bbf4d98c26.jpg

The L.A. River flowing like a real river.  Could've body surfed on that continuous wave.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, ESokoloff said:

It’s the 7th of January 

Who wants Ice Cream?

image.jpeg.b3313ff36f7f517ad0ddeb1c8ecc7325.jpeg

You’ve got the Ice Cream Man :cool:

And then, you’ve got the ice cream man! :classic_biggrin: Some bad words so bees careful. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

$1625 for a bottle jack on a pipe with handles,.....

It doubles as a battering ram. :dontknow: :classic_biggrin: It’s a little like pentagon spending I guess. 

21 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

It doubles as a battering ram. :dontknow: :classic_biggrin: It’s a little like pentagon spending I guess. 

Ya, I saw that too,...a pipe bottle jack with handles and feet at both ends.   Wonder if I can weld some handles to a hi-lift jack, put some feet on the top and bottom, then mark it up a crapton of %, then pimp it to FD's across the nation as a discounted Weddle.  :18:

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, ESokoloff said:

Can one of you kind Gent’s tell me what this amber light on my dash means?

image.thumb.jpeg.8b4280d929090bdaf35f582fa40e5455.jpeg

It’s a complicated world out there. :classic_biggrin:
image.thumb.jpeg.e4e34517b38f9d3fdaa2e1ab31877fdf.jpeg

• Smile 1
2 hours ago, Rougarou said:

It needs to be plugged in 

I Wish…..

31 Wa$hington’$ later the issue was resolved :P

5 hours ago, ESokoloff said:

Is that a Tesla mod S?

I believe it was a “model 3” but I haven’t followed their development all that much. Assumed he was filling up his extended range generator. :dontknow: :classic_biggrin:

8 hours ago, ESokoloff said:

I Wish…..

31 Wa$hington’$ later the issue was resolved :P

Well, I did mean this kind of plug:

Automatic 7HFN Series 1 in. Inlet Diesel Fuel Nozzle - John M ...

On 1/17/2023 at 7:37 AM, TEWKS said:

Looks like those last two pictures could be in close proximity to each other. Key West maybe? :beer: 

Belize

• Like 1

It hath begun,….the last section of siding. Tomorrow, when the best supervisor on the planet is available, we’ll continue on(she’s teaching her 4th grade class today)

0A2BA5EF-DCB2-462E-9468-F5AC5FCC6A9F.thumb.jpeg.450592776ba947803350e10cc699f428.jpeg

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

Tomorrow, when the best supervisor on the planet is available,

Thought she was the Forman? 
(IE hands on). 

56 minutes ago, ESokoloff said:

Thought she was the Forman? 
(IE hands on). 

220,221 whatever it takes

shes definitely not afraid of lifting heavy things and working power tools😉😉

but,….alas, home reno is really just finding the hidden things that need repair.  Cant tell if this was an old leak or a current leak, but do know that ive never seen water tracing down the chimney,……ugh  CD9DB10F-F7B1-48C4-97FE-5CCF32F54E0B.thumb.jpeg.46377dff57cbacc7088df9ac629f7471.jpeg

• Sad 1
28 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

Cant tell if this was an old leak or a current leak,

I’m guessing both…..

Looks like some flashing work on the roof primarily on the left side of the first image is in order. 

• Like 1

What… no gun turret?  C’mon Roug😁. That way you can target practice while logging on to BMWST in your recliner. 

Agree chimney flashing looks suspect. Might want heavily coat with a mastic. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, John Ranalletta said:

If I had your money, I'd burn mine.

When on vacation, especially in Belize, saving money takes a back seat!

I always look at it like this, in a year, I'm not going to miss that money, but if I didn't have a good time, I would certainly miss that!

I've had bills twice that big going to dinner locally. I'm a lucky man to be able to splurge on silly things once in a while.

47 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

Anyone wanna help a lady out

She ever tell ya to put down the effin phone? :D I don’t see any buckets or coffee cans under the scaffolding but plenty of nails sticking up to keep it dangerous, enough. :18:

edit.. I now see the cinder block, never mind. :spittake:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TEWKS said:

She ever tell ya to put down the effin phone? :D I don’t see any buckets or coffee cans under the scaffolding but plenty of nails sticking up to keep it dangerous, enough. :18:

edit.. I now see the cinder block, never mind. :spittake:

That ain’t no stinking Supervisor!

Im Ok with the blocks as long as the whole mess can’t move. 
Would be nice to have arrest measure(s) on the opposite house side but all in all, Richard out did himself on this setup:thumbsup:

Hey Richard, do you have a multi tool (oscillating saw) to help out on the wood repair?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ESokoloff said:

That ain’t no stinking Supervisor!

Im Ok with the blocks as long as the whole mess can’t move. 
Would be nice to have arrest measure(s) on the opposite house side but all in all, Richard out did himself on this setup:thumbsup:

Hey Richard, do you have a multi tool (oscillating saw) to help out on the wood repair?

ya, I have a vibrator, two of em,…prolly one of the most used tools I have

done for the evening,…rain tomorrow so i can fo sho check if it leaks. 94C66310-80AB-491F-8597-0AF7293F49C4.thumb.jpeg.9248fde2f234a5cf503de439e67958fc.jpeg

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, ESokoloff said:

Put the phone down & help out for crying out loud!!! :rofl:

C'mon man,.......I'm documentin' something here

45 minutes ago, ESokoloff said:

Looking good:thumbsup:

Thanks. 

So, 'tween the subfloor and the brick, is about a four-five inch gap.  All what was in the gap was rolled fiberglass insulation.  No wonder I get rat snakes in the basement area, gaps under the old cedar and vinyl siding easily lead into the basement.  So, I took some foam and styrofoam that I had, cut to fit, then sprayed with foam (did this on the right side of the chimney too).  Covered the gap with scrap hardiboards.  Hopefully that will seal off access.......ugh.  

I will end up getting some more frothpak to finish spraying the sill area throughout the rest of the house,........it's on the project list.

12 hours ago, Rougarou said:

C'mon man,.......I'm documentin' something here

Then at least hide the evidence (yellow A-frame up against the fireplace) :rofl:

1 hour ago, ESokoloff said:

Then at least hide the evidence (yellow A-frame up against the fireplace) :rofl:

Whatsa matta with that?, there's two pavers under the left leg for stability!!

• Smile 1
  • Haha 1
On 1/21/2023 at 12:05 AM, LBump said:

Is that US or Belize?  Wondering if it's a government-adding machine...

BZD