IGNORED

It's on! BRR V

Matts_12GS

I am decidedly unmeetable, frankly. I'm what you'd get if you crossed Dr. Gregory House and Simon Cowell. A grouch. Don't get your hopes up!

He throws up this written wall, but he's really all cuddly and jelly like inside.

I never thought of David as "cuddly" or "jelly like".

However, he is perhaps one of most knowledgeable and competent motorcycle riders I have ever met!

Larry, I too should be there this year. I'm riding down from Cleveland with my Alaska ride buddy on a borrowed bike. I'll be bringing my "silver challice". See ya'll there,

john

Larry, I too should be there this year. I'm riding down from Cleveland with my Alaska ride buddy on a borrowed bike. I'll be bringing my "silver challice". See ya'll there,

john

Always a pleasure

:thumbsup:

That's more like it. Keep your hopes low and I'll be more likely to meet them. I'm a boring guy in real life. Hopefully Whip can step into that gap.

The Gap?

No.

Whip's more of a Banana Republic kinda fella.

banana_republic_ad.jpg

I am decidedly unmeetable, frankly. I'm what you'd get if you crossed Dr. Gregory House and Simon Cowell. A grouch. Don't get your hopes up!

He throws up this written wall, but he's really all cuddly and jelly like inside.

Yea, some of us remember when you ran the site. :/

"Yea, some of us remember when you ran the site. :/ "

And he did a great job! :thumbsup:

Oh, I never said did not do a good job, just a little "heavy fisted." But it was his playground we played on.

I also know he likes quotation marks........ :wave:

Hey I was told today that Deals gap is closed due to a landslide. This maybe old news but it's the first I've heard of it. The guy I was talkin to lives there and said it might be June/July time frame before it opens.

Alan

that is unfortunate, it was a great squid sequestration area.

My thoughts exactly...Now they'll find other roads...the ones we're on...police to follow :cry:

StretchMark
That's more like it. Keep your hopes low and I'll be more likely to meet them. I'm a boring guy in real life. Hopefully Whip can step into that gap.

Boring, Yes! But trust me, you'll know when he arrives:

68061996_kwUM5-S.jpg

Man it felt get to shake the dust off of that picture :)

Hi everyone, not looking good for the Davis clan slipping away this year. Have fun!

lawnchairboy

I was hoping to see that pic again, thanks Mark!!!

sorry you and the missus won't make it.

chris

You miss two in a row and people might just start dropping on the way there.

Hope all is well and you get some riding in too help you keep up w/Kristine.

My thoughts exactly...Now they'll find other roads...the ones we're on...police to follow :cry:

I will rather keep the squids then the Harley parades.

You miss two in a row and people might just start dropping on the way there.

Hope all is well and you get some riding in too help you keep up w/Kristine.

I heard that Mark got rid of his bike and bought a minivan. :rofl:

Thats not funny......just had it happen with a coworker. Sold his VFR and bought a new Honda Odyssey. Sad sad day :cry:

I will rather keep the squids then the Harley parades.

Agreed, but there aren't many Harley parades on most of the roads I ride in that area. Hopefully they keep putting "Faster Time" in the GPS or using large scale maps :clap:

Thats not funny......just had it happen with a coworker. Sold his VFR and bought a new Honda Odyssey. Sad sad day :cry:

There should be a support group for those people.

We just pointed and laughed :P

Now, now. Be nice. I have an Odyssey.

...thinking of putting Ohlins on it and I've already switched to full synthetic. :grin:

Now, now. Be nice. I have an Odyssey.

...thinking of putting Ohlins on it and I've already switched to full synthetic. :grin:

What about an HID conversion.

Paul Mihalka

To continue the hijack: Our ancient Trooper is not a minivan, but almost as bad, a SUV. But it has Bilstein shocks, top Michelin tires, and 80/100w headlight bulbs. Now back to BRR...

I've committed to looking at houses in the Dillsboro area the afternoon I get there...

I'm gonna move

Don't know about moving in, but I'll help you pack.

:eek:

Just keeding.

I need another friend who lives up there so he can store a bike for me.

:grin:

The road to Dillsboro is paved with good intentions...

and near geocaches...

I have thought about doing just that Tim... Build a nice garage, put about 15 power drops for battery tenders from the roof. Hmmm, just maybe...

But NO free trailer parking!

Boring, Yes! But trust me, you'll know when he arrives:

68061996_kwUM5-S.jpg

Man it felt get to shake the dust off of that picture :)

Hi everyone, not looking good for the Davis clan slipping away this year. Have fun!

Aaahhhahahahaha!!!! :rofl: :rofl: That's AWESOME! :D

of course.

and the guest list starts with those who help us move in... :lurk:

I'll help.... but it's gonna cost you some mojitos!! ;)

Just make sure that anything you look at has proper guest accomodations :grin:

and a really big garage. :grin:

with a lift and a tire changer. :thumbsup:

of course.

Yeah, I too made that commitment ... but for me it turned into a question of being employed in the forseeable future. I just can't seem to take this job on the road with me ... yet!

But, I too would love to live there. Good luck!

(And yes, I'll come help you move in but I may never leave!)

You and Teri are always welcome.

Bring wine.

Help cook.

Edd, I don't know about the lift, but definitely tools enough to do most services on a boxer or even one of them funny K bikes.

Landslide closing Deal's Gap? Maybe we need to look at this another way. Maybe it's now a GS specific road

Landslide closing Deal's Gap? Maybe we need to look at this another way. Maybe it's now a GS specific road

Trials on the gap. :grin:

Any day passes for the Georgia Mountain rally, or can we just walk/ride in to say hello?

I went last year and just walked in....maybe I missed the pay booth.

As far as I know, the fees are for overnight tent space.

In the past I have just dropped in to say hello, never stayed that long and nobody ever said anything about not being registered.

of course.

Do I have to move you again? Let me know a date......

Just a thought, The Ga. BMW group is having its anual rally in Hiawassee, Ga. on this same weekend. It is only about an hour away and usually draws a pretty good crowd. Thought this might make for a side trip on a ride if anyone is interested. Here is the link. http://www.bmwmoga.info/gmr/index.php

I was thinking stopping by, I have a Co-worker making the food there and wanted to drop by and say hello.

I've committed to looking at houses in the Dillsboro area the afternoon I get there...

I'm gonna move

That is wonderful news. I'm happy for you and your family.

Archived