IGNORED

It's on! BRR V

Matts_12GS

Someone check for unseasonably cold temps in HELL!

I am more worried about unseasonably cold temps there if I don't find a room ....

Hi Paul :wave:

Paul Mihalka

I am more worried about unseasonably cold temps there if I don't find a room ....

Darn, we live 10 miles from each other and we'll ride to North Carolina to see each other's ugly face...

Hmmm, that does kinda suck. Ya know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I can't wait until you see Phil pulling up on his new ride :lurk:

Lone_RT_rider

Well given the last time we shared a room, it could be the same temps inside! :rofl:

I am sure if all else fails we can find some place for you.

Well given the last time we shared a room, it could be the same temps inside! :rofl:

Whatever could you be referring to buddy?

Okay, I'm now looking for a roommate. If anyone would like to share a room with a delightful, funny, urbane, nearly perfect person but is willing to set the bar lower, I'm your man. Forged references available on request. PM me.

---

Barring any unforeseen issues ..

Spike & 2wheel in for Saturday night

Awesome.....You'll get to see your old RT too. Now that I've actually ridden more miles on it than you. It should be sitting at about 122k by the time I get down there. :thumbsup:

Lone_RT_rider
Yeah, but its still my bike ;)

I'm still waiting for the first time that Mitch's old R11RT shows up at one of our events. Somebody had better head to Sam's club for Kleenex before that happens. :eek:

I'm still waiting for the first time that Mitch's old R11RT shows up at one of our events. Somebody had better head to Sam's club for Kleenex before that happens. :eek:

Yeah, I don't make any promises. I did my honeymoon on Keith's bike. *sigh* I might have to politely ask permission to sit on it.

I replaced your old Sargeant seat with Mitch's old Corbin seat. Maybe you and Mitch can sit on it together and have a moment

:rofl::rofl:

I replaced your old Sargeant seat with Mitch's old Corbin seat. Maybe you and Mitch can sit on it together and have a moment

:rofl::rofl:

Aaahahahaha!! :rofl:

With regrets, we are out.

Beth isn't ready to travel just yet and rather than cancel at the last minute we've decided to make a room available at the hotel.

If you were looking for a King/non-smoking, give them a call.

Have fun.

:wave: Thank you John!

Oh no, Tim. I'm so sorry to hear you two won't be there, but it's probably the best decision. All my best to Beth for a comfortable recovery. I hope you have nice weather at home. :)

Paul Mihalka
With regrets, we are out.

Beth isn't ready to travel just yet and rather than cancel at the last minute we've decided to make a room available at the hotel.

If you were looking for a King/non-smoking, give them a call.

Have fun.

:( :( :(

Nice n Easy Rider

I'm out! :(

The wife broke her ankle and I'll be waiting on her and chauffeuring her around for more than a few weeks. Geez, what some women won't do for attention.

I'm out! :(

The wife broke her ankle and I'll be waiting on her and chauffeuring her around for more than a few weeks. Geez, what some women won't do for attention.

:( So sorry to hear about her bone. Ouch!

That's it.... no one else please?

Is anyone pulling a trailer up from Florida to BBR ?

Actually I am. (ducking for cover)

Tim so sorry that I will miss both of you. Won't be same...

but still good :thumbsup:

Dan, Maybe we can trailer up together and split expenses.

I am going up Thurs Morn and head back Sun. Sounds good...

except, if you don't a dual trailer :dopeslap: Actually, I am borrowing a trailer and I'm not sure if it can call 2 bikes or not.

Mike, Kathy, and anyone else having issues, can someone please PM me any error messages or things you are getting?

I can not leave until friday morning, so 10 days for me. uhgggggggggggggggggg can not stand the wait. I need three days of rest and relaxation.

My plan looks like it's coming together to make it this year. I'd appreciate joining in on someone's planned ride to do some forest roads as well as street. Who has a good planned ride ?

Any one want to join in and ride the dirt Cherohola ? Waya rd. is on the way. :thumbsup:

Is it GS friendly with a mere mortal of a rider?

Richard I plan to ride the paved sections and you are welcome to tag along.

Besides if you can't find a trailer, you are welcome to follow Highway41 and me on Thursday from Jax. We will not tell, your secret will be save. :Cool:

I promise to seek out curvy back roads.

Archived