IGNORED

It's on! BRR V

Matts_12GS

Rumor has it there might be some folks getting their bikes dirty up there too

The bad news is that it will probably be me.....on my RT :grin:

j/k......I'm pretty sure my dirt bike RT days are finaly behind me. Got WAAAAY to close to being stuck on some trail in WV last year.

You dont know how glad I am to hear that. :thumbsup:

Lone_RT_rider
I'm not sure I'm still allowed to post here, but I'm IN! :clap:

new guy!? :grin::rofl:

Yeah, no kidding... and I live 6 miles from the guy! By the way David, I found the Original R1100S owners manual with the extra set of keys. Get in touch.. I leave for China again on March 8th. :dopeslap:

Shawn

If I take the XC onanything other than a forest road it could get pretty comedic pretty quick :dopeslap:

Yea....I've seen that...it ain't purty :rofl:

If I take the XC onanything other than a forest road it could get pretty comedic pretty quick :dopeslap:

Yea....I've seen that...it ain't purty :rofl:

don't know how... you were a speck in the distance last time I rode (almost) with

you at BRR!!! Man has got to know his limitations. :)

Yes, I would not have switched bikes like RightSpin was offering to do.....I know my limitations better.....although lunch did help both you

Yes, I would not have switched bikes like RightSpin was offering to do.....I know my limitations better.....although lunch did help both you

You mean that lunch he stood through?

Me, Craig and Terri saw it.

The man was in PAIN!

You mean that lunch he stood through?

Me, Craig and Terri saw it.

The man was in PAIN!

He almost passed out in his soup and I think he sat on his sandwich for padding, but he never once complained....a true soldier. He can ride with me any day :clap:

Lone_RT_rider
Big announcements coming later today...

We are waiting! :)

Well wait no more! The BRR Saturday night dinner posting is up available for viewing!

Also, The Registration page is up now. Most of the rest of the site has been updated as well (Thanks Rainy!). The only thing left to do is get some new routes up there.

Mr. Kinsley, paging Mr. Kinsley to the courtesy phone ..... :/

and please update the Saturday Night Dinner page with the amount of the dinner charge...

Thanks for taking your limited time at home to work on our party Shawn :) and thanks to everyone else behind the curtain. :clap:

I KNEW it would be BBQ :dopeslap::grin:

Lone_RT_rider
and please update the Saturday Night Dinner page with the amount of the dinner charge...

Considering we just found out the price this morning about 10 AM, I think we can cut Rainy some slack about updating the price on the web page....lol. :grin:

Shawn

Considering we just found out the price this morning about 10 AM, I think we can cut Rainy some slack about updating the price on the web page....lol. :grin:

Shawn

I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I was just letting you know is all.

Lone_RT_rider

I took it the right way Paperbutt.... I said that with a smile. :grin: I know you were only trying to help. My humor is still a bit off for all the time I spent in China. It's all good Kathy... *hugZ* :)

Shawn

The only thing left to do is get some new routes up there.

I think I can come up with something :Cool:

...and you don't have to scout for me this time Shawn :rofl:

Lone_RT_rider
The only thing left to do is get some new routes up there.

I think I can come up with something :Cool:

...and you don't have to scout for me this time Shawn :rofl:

That's a good thing, because those Chinese bikes really are no good at water crossings. :)

That's a good thing, because those Chinese bikes really are no good at water crossings. :)

Selflessly, I will volunteer to practice water crossings on one of those for you Shawn all in the name of research!

Front tire yesterday, oil and filter today, valve adj and TB sync tomorrow, wash Saturday. I'll be ready.

Bill

By the time BRR comes up you'll have to wash it again! :grin:

It is suposed to 50 degrees and sunny here tomorrow and sunday. I will be out putting in a few miles somewhere, even if it is only to the coffe shop and to the BMW dealer to look at stuff I dont need.

>> really don't want to bring the truck for fear of ski instruction going on in it again...

You're just jealous! :rofl:

:grin:

Maybe...

Would you really want to sit between a couple old salts like me and Craig?

Maaaaannnnn! I am so ready for this trip!

Since there were no offers to share a room....

(actually I don't blame you)

I may still go. Looking at staying somewhere rustic like Here.

Heck, if its got MoonShine in the name - its gotta be for me :thumbsup:

Now all I have to do is get the time off :dopeslap:

If you are coming to the BRR, please go to the registration site and let us know who's there and if you're staying someplace else. It helps Shawn and I know who can get seconds :thumbsup: on all the brats and BBQ if we know who has shown up and eaten yet.

Dan,

That's a nice campground, I stayed there once a few years back.

Bring your woolies though, camping at that time of year (with the winter they've had up there) it could still be chilly.

Allen Rowand

And… out. Circumstances changed, and I have a conflict during the ride that I can't reschedule. Cancelled my reservation, so the room should be available (in case they're running low).

Lone_RT_rider
I will be riding down with Paul Mihalka.I am looking forward to meeting you all there @ BRR.

If you can keep up with Paul, most of us would love to shake your hand. If not, we will see you the day after Paul gets there........and then shake your hand anyway. :thumbsup:

Shawn

Paul Mihalka

Hey guys, stop that! I really slowed down and really ride like a old fart! It will be the first time I'll take two days from Maryland to BRR. With a little side trip into West by God Virginia...

If you are coming to the BRR, please go to the registration site and let us know who's there and if you're staying someplace else. It helps Shawn and I know who can get seconds :thumbsup: on all the brats and BBQ if we know who has shown up and eaten yet.

Only 16 people signed up! :cry: The registration link in Matts post doesn't take you to the latest web page that Shawn has in his post above.

Paul Mihalka

On the home page it still says Maggie Valley Inn, with the map to Maggie Valley... :grin:

No criticism, just poking fun...

And… out. Circumstances changed, and I have a conflict during the ride that I can't reschedule. Cancelled my reservation, so the room should be available (in case they're running low).

Sorry to hear that .. means I can't thank you in person for your donation to my polar bear plunge :(

Well, hope you'll be able to attend another get together sometime soon. :wave:

Riding south in 8 short weeks...WHOOHOOOOOO!!!! :clap::Cool::grin:

Looking forward to seeing you again Kathy!! :clap:

Kathy what part of Upstate NY are you comming from?

Ontario County

Roland, I'm really sorry you can't make it this time. Hope Fall works out for you.

Shannon, I'm just hoping the motorcycle Gods help me keep your rear tire in sight again. That was the best I've ever ridden on twisties. I wonder what I ate for breakfast that day? :grin:

Paul Mihalka

Who says they are short? Feel darn long to me! But they will pass!

Who says they are short? Feel darn long to me! But they will pass!

Paul - Buddy ol'Pal, pick up your chin and count down with me EIGHT........

And I see that I can't tell time or read a calendar.

:dopeslap:

Arriving FRiday, not a week and a half before that on a Wednesday.

:P

That would be a nice break if poosible.

Archived