IGNORED

It's on! BRR V

Matts_12GS

So many changes of management and/or ownership in the current economy, it's hard to count on effective management.

I know......it's hard to tell who's in charge of this thing Matt or Shawn.......effective?.........let's not go there :rofl:

It's our flexible style that's one of our greatest assets!

:dopeslap:

Just called. Talked with a guy named Steve. After quite a few attempts, he couldn't get the computer to let him assign one of the blocked rooms. He's going to take this to leave this for Shawn tomorrow - and I'm calling back then.

Steve just called me back. He figured out how to get it done ... so I'M IN! Reservations made!

He's now ready for anyone else who calls.

Reservation made. :thumbsup:

Spoke with Steve who clearly new about our event.

Thanks Shawn and Matt for your ongoing efforts on our behalf! :clap:

Paul Mihalka

Great, Bob! You can follow me now. I know the roads. I won't take you on a road that ends in water... I don't need no GPS... :grin:

Hi...New member form Florida here. Happens that we will be in that part of the country at just the right time. We won't be staying with you but look forward to meeting everyone and riding

Great, Bob! You can follow me now. I know the roads. I won't take you on a road that ends in water... I don't need no GPS... :grin:

Ahhh, I remember it well... :)

696906757_dKC9T-M.jpg

696906961_fjc4v-M.jpg

Mike

Well, SOS, must be a FLorida thing.

I got the dreaded Chad.

He can't do it.

I suggested he might save himself a lot of grief if he got w/Shawn and made sure it would work for him too as there will probably be a few more folks trying to register and it would be nice if he could do that too.

So, probably in, which will change when we get an actual functioning reservation.

:grin:

Thanks Matt and Shawn, looking forward to this.

Well, SOS, must be a FLorida thing.

I got the dreaded Chad.

He can't do it.

I suggested he might save himself a lot of grief if he got w/Shawn and made sure it would work for him too as there will probably be a few more folks trying to register and it would be nice if he could do that too.

So, probably in, which will change when we get an actual functioning reservation.

:grin:

Thanks Matt and Shawn, looking forward to this.

Someone put the word out to Chad about you Florida folks! :rofl:

Just spoke with Sean, great guy! Reservation made easily, and he said he has 15 of 40 rooms booked so far.

This will be my first BRR, so I'm looking forward to meeting and making many new friends and enjoying some great riding. :grin:

Steve,

A few of us are going to go up on Wednesday of that week if you want to find some folks to ride up with. I'll be heading out of downtown Jax, looking to be at the hotel around sundown.

Matt

Well I don't have a crew event that weekend....but still waiting on my umpire schedule....so I'm a maybe at this point...please no games, no games, no games....

Schedule came through tonight, originally thought no games and no crew...I was wrong, I have BOTH!!! So, with deep regrets, I am out. Ya'll have a blast!!!

I know, but I'm gonna have to keep at it so my baby girl can be a Longhorn! Unless someone out in the Lone Star State can work out in state tuition for me!

I will miss ya'll too!

Lone_RT_rider
I'll bet Shawn was trying to outsource this to China and Matt wasn't havin' any of that!

Matt made a valid argument that with the amount of illegal aliens we have in the states, that we could cost reduce this to the point of not having to outsource this to China. I agreed. ;)

Reservation is made. Arriving Thursday Night.

Roger,

Don't arrive too early or you will have to sit in the lobby for 4 or 5 hours while they get your room ready. :grin:

I'll bet Shawn was trying to outsource this to China and Matt wasn't havin' any of that!

Matt made a valid argument that with the amount of illegal aliens we have in the states, that we could cost reduce this to the point of not having to outsource this to China. I agreed. ;)

That's too funny! Lookin' forward to the shindig in dillsboro!

Hey Craig, bring your hiking shoes too! I got a new map of the area that has waterfalls and stuff, we may want to get out and do some walking....

Lone_RT_rider
Hey Craig, bring your hiking shoes too! I got a new map of the area that has waterfalls and stuff, we may want to get out and do some walking....

Walking? What is this "walking" you speak of? :S

Success with Chad....

Room confirmed, coming in 4/29, departing 5/3.

Was funny though. He said that whatever Sean did when he "blocked" the rooms is preventing Chad from being able to actually book them.

All's well.. Looking forward to the meet.

just for you

just for you

Where do you find this stuff?? I mean, really... :rofl:

Lone_RT_rider

just for you

Where do you find this stuff?? I mean, really... :rofl:

Sorry man... that link blocked here at the office in China...

Count me in! This one is close to home, so I'll save a few $$$ and just sleep in my own bed. If history repeats itself, then it'll be another great get-together. :grin:

Jay

One foot in front of the other... From Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...

It's youtube man, how can they block youtube? :dopeslap:

Jay, we're looking forward to catching up with you again!

It looks like we're getting a good crowd coming to this one and a lot of new faces too... :thumbsup:

Confirmed IN!

Reservation is made, and I'm looking for a roomshare; I'm there from 4/28 to 5/2. Don't smoke, don't drink more than one or two, don't snore too terribly, don't smell too badly. PM if interested.

Has anyone stayed at this hotel recently. Being without a franchise and the desk people not knowing what is going on is causing a little doubt. Thanks

Nope, I haven't been there in about 3 years.

I'm sure it's still clean and safe and has a covered awning where we can congregate at night.

Ooh Oooh!! Can I come hike too??

Hi All!! :wave:

After many, many months of hibernation ... I'm finally coming out of my cave and will get my reservation made ASAP (talked to a nice girl this evening who seemed to know about the event, but couldn't get the computer to let her book my room. She's going to have Sean call me tomorrow).

Can't wait to see everybody! :clap:

Anybody from the Nashvegas area heading over Thurs. a.m.?

Alan ... perhaps I could catch up with you and Deb again ... I understand somebody has a new toy!!! ;)

Ooh Oooh!! Can I come hike too??

Oh hell yeah! You'll just have to wait for me and Craig to catch up!

Archived