IGNORED

It's on! BRR V

Matts_12GS

Riding south in 8 short weeks...WHOOHOOOOOO!!!! :clap::Cool::grin:

Kathy what part of Upstate NY are you comming from?

Ontario County

Roland, I'm really sorry you can't make it this time. Hope Fall works out for you.

Shannon, I'm just hoping the motorcycle Gods help me keep your rear tire in sight again. That was the best I've ever ridden on twisties. I wonder what I ate for breakfast that day? :grin:

Nice, I was born in Schnectady.

Ontario County

Roland, I'm really sorry you can't make it this time. Hope Fall works out for you.

Shannon, I'm just hoping the motorcycle Gods help me keep your rear tire in sight again. That was the best I've ever ridden on twisties. I wonder what I ate for breakfast that day? :grin:

Hyjack

I lived in "Albany", Colonie, from 1959-1970. I heard they are closing Thatcher Park due to the states mismanagement of tax dollars.

End of Hyjack

:grin: Back to the BRR channel...

Ontario County

Hyjack

I lived in "Albany", Colonie, from 1959-1970. I heard they are closing Thatcher Park due to the states mismanagement of tax dollars.

End of Hyjack

:grin: Back to the BRR channel...

Ok, lets talk later!

Who says they are short? Feel darn long to me! But they will pass!

Paul - Buddy ol'Pal, pick up your chin and count down with me EIGHT........

Still Counting SEVEN.....

Brings back memories of the 4 El Paseo rides I attended. Looks like I'm going to make my first BRR. I'll be riding down with a borrowed bike with Ted and Marty. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Paul Mihalka
Brings back memories of the 4 El Paseo rides I attended. Looks like I'm going to make my first BRR. I'll be riding down with a borrowed bike with Ted and Marty. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

:thumbsup::clap::wave:

woo hooo!

It's getting closer and we're bring out some new (to me) people!

Is it time yet?

Gettin' there!! Yay!!!

Thanks guys.

Yes, Paul you certainly know all those roads, in particular the one in WV roads, I'm sure. And I couldn't find one picture of you in my pic folders!

While the music may not be to people's taste, a volume knob does wonders for them! ;)

Six weeks and a few days and we'll be riding NC! Yeah!

Great video! It brings back many fond memories of the BRR and RCR. Fall in the Appalachians and spring in the Appalachians. Not many better times and places to ride a motorcycle.

You know Craig's video inspired me to look back through the pictures of the BRR and RCR. I noticed a certain reoccurring theme.

2008 Fall BRR.

393094462_xkckC-M.jpg

2009 RCR

group4-W.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:

See ya'll soon.

It was not at all an accident that I ended a few segments (themes) with the pictures at the bar. That's how the days ended, right? Especially for these guys. :grin:

Good times for sure, I am sooooooooooo looking forward to getting back to the mountains.

And while we're remembering... A lucky pass getting me far enough ahead to turn around and take pictures...

394410660_iU6gQ-M.jpg

Dianne's first ride across the Cherohala Skyway

286158848_UyzA9-M.jpg

and one of my favorite memories...

"Motorhikeling" Bald River Falls with Craig and Terry.

286160198_cMndv-M.jpg

Lone_RT_rider
Here's a little something I put together to wet our whistles!

Rainy/Shawn feel free to post to your BRR page if you like it.

Craig's 1st riding video.

OBTW: It's a bit long! (Imagine that! :grin:)

You? Make/write something long? No way! :)

Posting it to the BRR page is something that Rainy graciously handles for us. My web page building skills are pretty much non existent. I cant wait to get back in the states and see what the video looks like. Yep, you guessed it. It's blocked in China. :(

Nicely edited Craig! Plays to the music and you kept it really fresh! Never thought I'd enjoy the scenary being distorted, but the way you did it makes me want to get down there PRONTO. I'm looking for more of those twisties, like my first BRR. I'm planning to school myself on my way down. Cobwebs be gone! :thumbsup:

Oh my it's getting closer...new jacket arriving Wed....bike is ready...Gerbings picked out..planning to leave here Mon or Tue at the latest. (huge sigh)

You know Craig's video inspired me to look back through the pictures of the BRR and RCR. I noticed a certain reoccurring theme.

2008 Fall BRR.

393094462_xkckC-M.jpg

2009 RCR

group4-W.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:

See ya'll soon.

:rofl:.......at least Roger and I managed to change seats

BRR_Fall_08-0072.jpg

BRR_Fall_08-1332.jpg

BRR_SP08-101_Print.jpg

BRR_SP08-102_Print.jpg

Don't want to see this guy againg though

BRR_SP08-139_Print.jpg

Here's a little something I put together to wet our whistles!

Rainy/Shawn feel free to post to your BRR page if you like it.

Craig's 1st riding video.

OBTW: It's a bit long! (Imagine that! :grin:)

Great video Craig!! Really giving me the itch to get out there again ... SOooo looking forward to seeing everybody next month!

They're all thumbs??? :rofl:

Who says they are short? Feel darn long to me! But they will pass!

Paul - Buddy ol'Pal, pick up your chin and count down with me EIGHT........

Still Counting SEVEN.....

Only SIX short weeks to go.....

Great video Craig!!

I can not open the video file. It opens in I-Tunes and only plays music. I am using an IMac - any suggestions on which application to open the file with?

Good to hear every one is excited. We arrive at Mountainbrook a week from today and are looking forward to a good visit. Though we are new to this group, we believe we will have web access there and would be glad to answer weather, and assorted local questions if we can and it helps. PM us. Ride safe.

Hey Gene, I think I'm going to be in the area on Tuesday, let's touch base as we get closer and we can trade #'s etc.

Good to hear every one is excited.

New tires arrived from SW Moto on Friday. All fluids changed, values checked, bike running as if it were new! I am ready! :thumbsup:

I'm in. Coming with Shannon.

WOW!!!!!!

Mrs Whip says...... "isn't it about time we meet Mr Baker"

Okay....... If we have to.

:wave:

See you there! I'll look for the cross-controlling guy. :grin:

It would be my honor.....

:thumbsup:

How in the world did I miss this??? I didn't know I was going to get to meet the (in)famous Mr. and Mrs. Whip!! :clap:

Looking forward to it!! :wave:

Guess its about time I should get off my arse and start planning....... :grin:

Now that Danielle is gainfully employed, I gotta check with her and see which weekend she is working next month.

EDIT: hey hey......3000th post

Nice n Easy Rider
I'm in. Coming with Shannon.

WOW!!!!!!

Mrs Whip says...... "isn't it about time we meet Mr Baker"

Okay....... If we have to.

:wave:

Oh Boy! I'll finally get a chance to meet the famous (or infamous) David and Whip/Mrs. Whip.

Looking forward to it. :clap:

I am decidedly unmeetable, frankly. I'm what you'd get if you crossed Dr. Gregory House and Simon Cowell. A grouch. Don't get your hopes up!

I am decidedly unmeetable, frankly. I'm what you'd get if you crossed Dr. Gregory House and Simon Cowell. A grouch. Don't get your hopes up!

He throws up this written wall, but he's really all cuddly and jelly like inside.

Yeah, ok .. but what if those happen to be two of my favorite characters ever?? :grin:

Nice n Easy Rider

Well David. I just said I was looking forward to meeting you. I didn't say anything about liking you. :D

That's more like it. Keep your hopes low and I'll be more likely to meet them. I'm a boring guy in real life. Hopefully Whip can step into that gap.

That's more like it. Keep your hopes low and I'll be more likely to meet them. I'm a boring guy in real life. Hopefully Whip can step into that gap.

The Gap?

No.

Whip's more of a Banana Republic kinda fella.

The Gap?

No.

Whip's more of a Banana Republic kinda fella.

:rofl:

Archived