IGNORED

Corrupt My Wish

Mister Tee

Granted, but now the metaphysicians and theologans have nothing to argue about, so they turn to violence and destroy the world.

I wish I could just get through the Christmas season quickly.

Granted, but now the metaphysicians and theologans have nothing to argue about, so they turn to violence and destroy the world.

I wish I could just get through the Christmas season quickly.

Granted, but its because you fell and hit your head and woke up in January and did not remember how to ride a motorcycle.

I wish for world peace.

Granted.

But to reach this accord they put me in charge.

I wish I wasn't in charge.

Granted, only now I am...

I wish I knew why we complained of global warming as it snow's on the gulf coast.

Granted. Global warming is a bust; however, they discovered that the next ice age is upon us and due to hit Jacksonville this spring.

I wish anything I ate could turn to zero calories whenever I wanted.

Granted. But unfortunately, to do so you have to lower your scientific knowledge and intellectual level to that of a hamster on Ritalin, and you permanently fry your brain in the process.

I wish I had a brand new Cessna 182 with a glass panel. I've been craving one of those lately, even though I'm partial to low-wings.

I wish I had a brand new Cessna 182 with a glass panel. I've been craving one of those lately, even though I'm partial to low-wings.

Granted but you have been put on An FAA watch list and you are not allowed to fly anything not even a kite.

I wish could afford that beautiful black factory lowered R12RT I sat on at Hermy's today.

Granted.

But you only get to ride it sitting behind Matt.

I wish BMW made a cross between my R1100 RSL and my K1200 GT.

Granted.

But you only get to ride it sitting behind Matt.

I wish BMW made a cross between my R1100 RSL and my K1200 GT.

Granted, it's called owning them both... PM Dianne for details.

I wish Tebow had won the Heisman...

Again.

I wish Tebow had won the Heisman...

Again.

Granted but now he is going pro and the Gators will &^#( next year.

I wish it was Christmas already.

Well, he did have the most first place votes, so granted, sorta kinda.

But as a result the Supreme Court of Oklahoma approves an injunction and the title game is delayed until January 12th

I wish I could ride any speed, any where, any time, on a new MV Augusta F4.

Granted. U now have no limits to ride your NEW! MV Augusta F4 "Big Wheel". It is awesome its tri-colored, you get an awesome new backrest and the 2 cylinders you get to power it with are only limited by the dual carb lung system you bring to the ride. Ride long and Speed well ;-)

I wish california would allow removable magazines for its AR-15 owners.

I wish california would allow removable magazines for its AR-15 owners.

Granted, but now you can not purchase any ammo for it.

I wish I had more time to ride.

Your wish of more time to ride is granted but you now wish you had specified what you were riding.

Your family ,friends and complete strangers make fun of you as you ride your donkey down the road backwards while holding your parasole high to keep the sun off you.

I wish I knew what to get my wife for christmas

Your wish of more time to ride is granted but you now wish you had specified what you were riding.

Your family ,friends and complete strangers make fun of you as you ride your donkey down the road backwards while holding your parasole high to keep the sun off you.

I wish I knew what to get my wife for christmas

Granted, the problem is... all she wants under her tree is a 23 year old ripped, smart,stud-muffin.

I wish T.O. drops the potential game winning catch tonight while he's wide open, all alone in the end zone.

Granted.

But he blames the drop on being blinded by the flash of photogs taking pictures of Romo's date.

I wish the problem with my autocom is esy to find.

Granted. Your autocom burned up when your bike exploded.

I wish I had a valve in my stomach that could divert food so I wouldn't gain any weight.

I wish I had a valve in my stomach that could divert food so I wouldn't gain any weight.

Granted but the valve got stuck open and now you are bed ridden and too weak to move.

I wish that my son would pick up his toys without such a fuss.

Granted but the valve got stuck open and now you are bed ridden and too weak to move.

I wish that my son would pick up his toys without such a fuss.

Granted.

He picks them up with such a fuss.

I wish my Autocom had been easier to fix.

New power cable required.

My wish is to get over 10,000 miles on my Z-6's.

My wish is to get over 10,000 miles on my Z-6's.

Granted, you're riding a Vectrix. You get 10k plus out of your Z-6's, but only forty miles at a time.

I wish I could afford all the camera lenses I want RIGHT NOW!

I wish I could afford all the camera lenses I want RIGHT NOW!

Granted, but your ski mask fell off and you were identified robbing the liquor store. The good news is that those lenses will be used to make your mug shot prettier.

I wish I could get my TBS worked out to give me back my 44mpg on the RT.

I wish I could get my TBS worked out to give me back my 44mpg on the RT.

Granted, but you had to spend twenty large on a new 12RT to get it. And even worse, Phil can still spank your weak a#$ in the twisties with his new K13.

I wish Tebow had won the Heisman.

Granted. But the Heisman is now a trophy for pastry baking!

I wish I had studded tires on my motorcycle and enough guts to take it out in the snow/ice!

I wish I had studded tires on my motorcycle and enough guts to take it out in the snow/ice!

Granted, but the liquid courage lands you in jail for OUI while practicing your ice racing technique past the police station.

I wish I wasn't on call this week

Granted, but the liquid courage lands you in jail for OUI while practicing your ice racing technique past the police station.

I wish I wasn't on call this week

granted, but instead they sent you to fargo (one of the dakota's) as a reward. it's -50* at midday.

i wish it wasn't going to be 80* here all week!

i wish it wasn't going to be 80* here all week!

Granted. Now you're stuck in the Dakotas with me.

I really wish that I knew how to better troubleshoot network issues.

Granted. But you've only learned to solve CBS and NBC network issues, and analog broadcast TV will end here shortly.

I wish I didn't have to go to Bakersfield this week.

I wish I didn't have to go to Bakersfield this week.

Granted... But you choose to go anyway!

I wish I had more motorcycles (of my own) in my garage.

Granted.

But since none of them are beemers, your are totally flummoxed as to which wonderful, supportive, inexpensive, and provides a loaner or free test rides, dealership of other marques you should ride to, so you do nothing but polish your stable.

I wish I had a friend who would let me ride their MV F4...

I wish I had a friend who would let me ride their MV F4...

Done. Unfortunately, she totalled it last week.

I wish I was done with my x-mess shopping. And wrapping. And shipping.

Granted, you're done. But you have to clean up your x-mess. And wrap that up.

I wish all of my women weren't pissed at me right now.

I wish all of my women weren't pissed at me right now.

Granted, but following your operation they now just consider you one of the girls.

I wish I was leaving on a cross country ride this weekend.

Granted. Everyone is having a great Tuesday. At your expense.

I wish I didn't break down and succumb to a breakfast burrito on the way in to work this morning. Now I can't eat lunch.

Granted. Everyone is having a great Tuesday. At your expense.

I wish I didn't break down and succumb to a breakfast burrito on the way in to work this morning. Now I can't eat lunch.

granted, but it's only because no one will serve you due the flatulence (sp) et al caused by the breakfast burrito.

wish we didn't have to put one of our cats to sleep this am. i'm really sad right now.

Granted, he has a tenth life. But now he can eat anything, and consequently has terrible flatulence.

I wish I didn't have to corrupt such a sad wish.

Granted, he has a tenth life. But now he can eat anything, and consequently has terrible flatulence.

I wish I didn't have to corrupt such a sad wish.

granted, but it's the thought that counts!

wish i could stop eating holiday cookies.

I wish I liked holiday cookies.

Granted, but the holiday cookies you like can only be purchased in Siberia when they celebrate the solstice.

I wish I could have a private track weekend with Rossi as my coach.

I wish I could have a private track weekend with Rossi as my coach.

Granted. But it's a track at a private high school that also doubles as a football stadium. No motorized vehicles allowed.

I wish I had already finished all the work I need to finish before Christmas vacation.

I wish I had already finished all the work I need to finish before Christmas vacation.

Granted. But now you have to do everyone else's work instead.

I wish that my industry wasn't tanking right now.

Granted, but the tanking industry will boom shortly when petroleum prices start to rise again.

I wish it was warmer than 29 *#$)*king degrees outside when I rode in this morning. All 80 miles of it.

Granted, but the tanking industry will boom shortly when petroleum prices start to rise again.

I wish it was warmer than 29 *#$)*king degrees outside when I rode in this morning. All 80 miles of it.

granted. it's 30 f*^$ing degrees today

wish i could goose (canadian) hunt in florida like growing up in central new york.

Grant: U now live in South Beach Florida with your new friend FengShui! He is SO Awesome, first you shop for the right outfit for hunting gooosing, den U need matching shoes "Oh My goodness" you look soooooooo Wonderful. After a morning the in Spa you and Fe (short for FengShui) go grab your BIG goosing guns and head out but OMG!! Where's your Hat! Enjoy :-)

I wish I could live closer to the mountains.

Granted ,you now live in the mountains but unfortunately you are in the rain shadow , the Canadians have built a dam so your river has stopped flowing and you are unable to generate hydro-electricity , oil and coal is too polluting and well uranium , we all know about the potential china syndrome. Your house has been designed with out any natural forms of heating or cooling and with out power or water your lifestyle is gradually slipping below that of a hibernating bear . At least they can sleep during winter with a plug of wax in their anus to keep out parasites.

I wish I lived by the ocean!

granted.

I wish I had a sailboat.

Granted, it's a beautiful 6" long sloop that Beth let's you sail after your bath every Saturday.

I wish I hadn't read about the wax plug in a bear's ass this morning...!

Granted, now you are the bear. :eek:

I wish I didn't know you read about a wax plug in a bear's ass since it's conjured images I don't want to contemplate.

I wish I didn't know you read about a wax plug in a bear's ass since it's conjured images I don't want to contemplate.

Granted, you read about it in a hunting mag instead. You're still stuck with the image.

I wish we could hammer into the heads of those Bozo's in Washington what The Constitution does NOT give them the power to do. :mad:

I wish we could hammer into the heads of those Bozo's in Washington what The Constitution does NOT give them the power to do. :mad:

Granted, but since it was you who mentioned hammering the bozos in Washington they sent the FBI to crawl up your butt with a microscope to see what they can find to discredit you. Don't you wish you had a wax plug?

I wish we were not getting a "wintery mix" for the next two days.

Archived