IGNORED

Corrupt My Wish

Mister Tee

I wish I knew where the retro-active delete key was on this keyboard.

Granted. You just deleted yourself from this group. Permanantly.

I wish I had been invited to Whip & Roadscholars event last month.

I wish I had been invited to Whip & Roadscholars event last month.

Granted. You and everyone WERE there. It's just that RS only gave some of us a memory.

I wish I had a snowmobile

I wish I had a snowmobile

Granted. You have a snowmobile for life. And your Wee-Strom is destined to be a barn find fifty years from now.

I wish I could be around to pull a like-new DL650 out of a barn fifty years from now.

Not that it would be worth anything, it'd just be fun to find one that works. :grin:

Granted. But when the Feds find you pulling it out of the barn, they hit you with a $10M ($500, adjusted for inflation) environmental pollution fee. And it's not like you'd be able to ride it anyway, motorcycle riding had long since been legislated out of existance.

I wish I could call for Scotty to beam me across the Pacific instead of spending 14 hours on a cramped ass airplane, fruitlessly eyeing the stewardesses with bad intent.

I wish I could call for Scotty to beam me across the Pacific instead of spending 14 hours on a cramped ass airplane, fruitlessly eyeing the stewardesses with bad intent.

Granted. You can call Scotty. He refuses.

I wish people would understand what the interval between vehicles is for!!!

Interesting question in a State where driving is a contact sport, but granted, every driver understands. But they still refuse to follow it.

I wish McCoy could hook me up with one of those scanner units that could not only diagnose me, but perhaps perform a minor lipectomy around the waist.

Granted. But since it's the 23rd century, the diagnosis it that you've mummified quite nicely. The good news is that no lipectomy is necessary.

I wish I could get to the end of this Thanksgiving turkey before it goes bad.

I wish I could get to the end of this Thanksgiving turkey before it goes bad.

Granted. The end of the turkey is often considered a delicacy, by some.

I wish I had a 500hp pick up truck that got 76 mpg

I wish I had a 500hp pick up truck that got 76 mpg

Granted, but now Marty Hill, & every other single guy on this forum, won't leave you alone.

I wish Bama had already beaten Florida next Saturday.

I wish Bama had already beaten Florida next Saturday.

Granted, Green sinks a jumper that swishes the net with 1 second left to pull out the win. Headline reads "Tide wins at the buzzer 74-73"

Oh, and after that game Tebow throws for 5 touchdowns, runs for 2 more, and cures four children of swine flu during half time in a total route.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I wish I could play guitar like Stevie Ray.

I wish I could play guitar like Stevie Ray.

Granted but your guitar has only one string and no tuning key.

Granted, but there is no wish to grant so you lose out.

The Tee wishes he could teach the whole world to speak in the third person.

Granted, you are. But now all you can do is sit at the computer late at night, and during the day, so you gain 300 lbs.

I wish Burger King would start a franchise in Southeast Asia.

Granted, you've granted my wish and I can now have a Whopper with rice noodles. But now you get sued by SB for territory infringement.

I wish it would quit raining outside and warm up. I'm back now and I haven't ridden for three weeks. I wanna ride!

It can't be raining there, it's raining here.

I wish SB would sue me so we'd quit hearing about Tiger Would(every chance he got)....

It can't be raining there, it's raining here.

I wish SB would sue me so we'd quit hearing about Tiger Would(every chance he got)....

Okay, SB sued you. But now you're pennyless and forced to be Tiger Woods' male sex slave (he has a few, that just hasn't come out in the news yet) in order to pay the bills.

I wish we could adopt permanent daylight savings time.

Granted.

But you develop a sun allergy leading to an immune system response resulting in solar urticaria.

Meanwhile, Tiger, so humiliated by my manliness, moves to Sweden, schedules surgery, and then attends the Q school for the LPGA.

He qualifies and immediately changes name to Tigress.

• 3 weeks later...

Granted, Coach Bobby got one more. One more speeding ticket. Now he's angry at you for wishing that on him.

I wish that there were no fast food restaurants within walking distance of my office. I'm eating way too much fast food.

Granted, Coach Bobby got one more. One more speeding ticket. Now he's angry at you for wishing that on him.

I wish that there were no fast food restaurants within walking distance of my office. I'm eating way too much fast food.

Granted, you now work in an isolated area where the only food is the stuff Andrew Zimmern will not eat.

I wish I knew when the next BRR was so I could plan for it.

I wish I knew when the next BRR was so I could plan for it.

Granted, April 1st in Dillsboro, NC

I wish I had snowshoes

I wish I had snowshoes

Granted, but you have to wear them at the next RidingSmart class.

I wish I was already in shape to race hare scrambles next season.

I wish I had snowshoes

Granted, but now you'll need them to hike twenty miles out of the woods when your new snowmobile runs out of gas. ;)

I wish that i'll be eating a cheeseburger at Joe's Cable Car Restaurant in San Fran this July.

Pat

I wish I had snowshoes

Granted, but now you'll need them to hike twenty miles out of the woods when your new snowmobile runs out of gas. ;)

I wish that i'll be eating a cheeseburger at Joe's Cable Car Restaurant in San Fran this July.

Pat

Granted, but you'll choke a little on it whilst reading the post before yours.

:wave:

I wish I was already in shape to race hare scrambles next season.

Granted, but it's all for nothing. When you roll to the line on the KLR, the competition falls over laughing & you win by default. :grin::wave:

I'll stay with my cheeseburger wish.

Pat

Granted, but it's all for nothing. When you roll to the line on the KLR, the competition falls over laughing & you win by default. :grin::wave:

Pat

Touche'.

May you have your cheeseburger, & your plastic trophy for placing second behind the old guy on his KLR last season.

I wish young whipper snappers weren't so cocky. :grin:

Pat

Touche'.

May you have your cheeseburger, & your plastic trophy for placing second behind the old guy on his KLR last season.

I wish young whipper snappers weren't so cocky. :grin:

Granted, now they are just mean and don't let the old man on the KLR win any more.

I wish it wasn't going to snow tomorrow.

Granted, it won't snow tomorrow. But now your State legislature is convinced that global warming is man made, and bans pretty much everything you own, do and eat.

I wish headlight bulbs lasted more than a few thousand miles on my RT.

Granted.

But the new ban on tires puts the bike up on blocks.

I wish that I wasn't so dang sick that I can't go to work.

Global warming is a joke, It is supposed to be -15 F after the wind chill here in Indiana....

I am so eager to ride, and if I had a KLR I probably would be riding, albeit down some trails though. I live a mile and a half from campus.

Archived