IGNORED

Corrupt My Wish

Mister Tee

Granted, but you get teleported to Southeast Asia and you are unable to make any sense of the minds you are reading. And when you finally do learn the Burushashki language, you discover that you're about to be eaten by cannibals.

I wish I could make a wish that didn't have Phyllis Diller or Chloris Leachman thrown back at me.

I wish this place had a Burger King.

Granted, but all they serve is local cuisine served faster, greasier, and flame broiled.

I wish both twins would sleep through the night tonight.

Granted, but they are now 12, and you wonder where the time went as you think about those nights so long ago, when you could not get any sleep.

I wish my son still wanted to be cuddly with me.

Granted, Now the rest of us have to suffer... :grin:

I wish Danny would go to sleep...

Granted.......................

Danny must still be sleeping :grin:

Granted, Now the rest of us have to suffer... :grin:

I wish Danny would go to sleep...

Granted.......................

Danny must still be sleeping :grin:

I wish Danny was awake so we could use him for a punching bag :grin:

I wish Danny was awake so we could use him for a punching bag :grin:

Granted, but now you have to see him all the time now.

I wish I could go to every BMWST.com event all over the country.

I wish I could go to every BMWST.com event all over the country.
Granted, but to afford it, you had to sell the GT and get a Vespa. You haven't lived until you've experienced Sweeper Madness on a Vespa. (But surprisingly, as an added bonus, tar snakes aren't nearly the issue they once were.)

I wish that I won't gain any weight today but could still eat all the food I wanted at dinner.

I wish that I won't gain any weight today but could still eat all the food I wanted at dinner.

Granted; you eat none stop all day... only to end the day with a stomach bug and spend all night in the bathroom.

I wish Richard didn't have to work tonight.

Granted; you eat none stop all day... only to end the day with a stomach bug and spend all night in the bathroom.

I wish Richard didn't have to work tonight.

Granted but you do.

I wish it were 10 degrees warmer for my camping trip this weekend

I wish I was SpongeBob.
Granted. Now you live in nearly complete darkness at the bottom of the ocean and you can't find pants that fit you anywhere.

I wish could make a few decisions over again knowing what I know now.

I wish could make a few decisions over again knowing what I know now.

Granted; you made different decisions, but those decisions effected other things in your life and you are right where you are now! Different road same destination.

I wish I had seven dogs.... One chocolate lab, one black lab, one golden lab, one golden retriever, two bulldogs, and a mute :thumbsup:

Granted, all except the mute , unless you want a barkless dog, will you settle for a mutt. (No not Richard :wave:).

I wish I had a dog that could take care of itself when we left on trips.

I wish the Lions didn't suck

Granted, but still nobody goes to the games, so they move to Tulsa.

I wish Alabama were already Nat. Champs.

I wish I wasn't at work today.

Granted, but your boss took the federal bailout money and gave everyone who stayed at work a million dollar bonus..

I wish I was at a your work!

Granted, you are. But you pass out in the 90 degree, 100% humidity heat and get malaria because you inadvertently drank the water, and you're now presently hurling your guts out on the toilet.

I wish that *#$y ex-pat bar across the street wasn't so smoky. It made the Tee hurl.

I wish that *#$y ex-pat bar across the street wasn't so smoky. It made the Tee hurl.

Granted, but now they're in your living room.

I wish our foreign exchange teachers could stay longer.

Granted, they can, but it's because they have been deported from their own countries for gay beastial pedophilia, and your association with them gets you thrown in federal prison where you aquire malaria and enlarged bowel syndrome (EBS).

I wish these hot little hotel maids would take care of more than just the room.

I wish these hot little hotel maids would take care of more than just the room.

Granted. They did and now taking a pee hurts like heck....

I wish it was next Friday and I was already at the AZ camp and ride!

I wish it was next Friday and I was already at the AZ camp and ride!

Granted but everyone else went elsewhere and your all alone.

I wish Christmas was not so commercialized :P

I wish I could wheelie my GS without fear.
Granted. Unfortunately your skills haven't improved at all and you end up crushing the hood of your neighbor's parked car.

I wish my next business trip was to Hawaii.

Granted. Your arriving flight was late due to terrible turbulence all the way, the business meetings stretch way looooong and you have to go home early. You had absolutely no time to see anything but the airport, your hotel room and the customer's boring office building.

I wish my left eye had as good vision as my right eye has.

Granted. Your arriving flight was late due to terrible turbulence all the way, the business meetings stretch way looooong and you have to go home early. You had absolutely no time to see anything but the airport, your hotel room and the customer's boring office building.

I wish my left eye had as good vision as my right eye has.

You wish is granted, now you can not see well out of either eye and your glasses have to be twice as thick and you fail your DMV motorcycle test and have to walk everywhere.

I wish for a warmer winter.

Granted. But now the road surfaces are hot enough during the summer to melt lead.

I wish I didn't drive my wife out of bed last night with my window rattling snoring (Beer)

Granted but now you aren't breathing at all because she has placed a pillow over your face and smothered you.

I wish I was 6 inches taller!

Granted.

But you find out you're an extra on Land of the Giants tv show.

landofgiants.jpg

I wish I was 6 inches taller, and could still hoop.

I wish I was 6 inches taller, and could still hoop.

Granted. Hula hoop, that is!

I wish I wasn't in a dry county.

Granted, it will rain 50 inches next year and your basement will flood, mold will grow and you will have to abandon your house.

I wish the sun would set later in the winter.

Granted. But the stores are all sold out due to the holiday season. As an added bonus everyone but you is hung over, and are a real treat to be with :grin:

I wish I could catch the b@*#@rd the shredded my biker santa in the front yard.

I wish I could catch the b@*#@rd the shredded my biker santa in the front yard.

Granted. You found him. He doesn't ride a Honda and he brought his friends too... Now they'll do the same to you he did to your cute biker santa.

_44118467_bikersbackpatches416.jpg

I wish I wasn't getting bald.

I wish I wasn't getting bald.

Granted, but hair has now begun growing over your entire body and you look like sasquatch.

MessinWithSasquatch_2-full.jpg

I wish my midlife crisis would never end...

I wish my midlife crisis would never end...

Granted, but now you're too old to really enjoy your youth and too young to have the wisdom to realize it.

I wish I didn't waste the past 45 minutes reading this thread and laughing my butt off at all the wishes: "I wish the Lions didn't suck" -- good luck with that!

I wish I didn't waste the past 45 minutes reading this thread and laughing my butt off at all the wishes: "I wish the Lions didn't suck" -- good luck with that!

Granted, but now you have no motorcycle life. Wishing the Lions didn't suck is a late wish, as it's already been wished. Thank Whip for that one.

I wish my Christmas wishes would come true.

I wish my Christmas wishes would come true.

They do-but only as corrupted in this thread. So, now you are a perpetually middle-aged, unemployed, bikeless, track day-less Sasquatch with mad hula-hoop skills.

I wish I was looking forward to going back to work tomorrow morning.

Archived