IGNORED

Youtube videos worth watching

AnotherLee

AnotherLee

Young Grayden Cox gets fan mail. Go to 10:00 to watch direct. "...best day of my life."

Joe Frickin' Friday

I've heard it said that as skydiving equipment has become more and more reliable over the years, skydivers became compensated by doing crazier and crazier stunts, with the overall effect being that injury/fatality rates haven't changed a lot over the years. 

I can believe it.

• Like 1
Joe Frickin' Friday

If you ever played a brass instrument, just watching this will probably make your lips hurt.  Cued to 14:40, give it twenty seconds for the solo to kick in:

3 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Dave, you might need to be a truck driver to get the funny. :)   Jake Brake ;)

jake brakes are mostly used by little men in big trucks who have little parts they are compensating for.  

• Haha 1
On 6/13/2022 at 1:59 PM, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

If you ever played a brass instrument, just watching this will probably make your lips hurt.  Cued to 14:40, give it twenty seconds for the solo to kick in:

GUY'S GOT CHOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Hey TEWKS, 

I'm not in this one...it was all filmed from USS Midway CV-41, and I was on USS Ranger CV-61.  

I did fly the A7-E like in this clip...it was a good machine, although underpowered.

Those were good times...I was young and didn't see the risks that were all around...luckily I have the same number of landings as take-offs!

• Like 4
  • Smile 1
roadscholar
8 hours ago, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

Short and sweet:

That's kinda what it feels like in an old  911 when three prototypes pass you on both sides at Daytona going 220mph. :)

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

Also short and sweet:

Are you kidding me?  He made look as easy as sitting in a chair.

7 hours ago, LBump said:

That war as All wars suck

They sure do but the warriors that train to fight them are people to be admired. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

That's cool.  When I ride the RT to church, a young lad loves to start the bike up.  Keyless.  Push button.  Wait.  Ok, hit the starter.  After the motor is started,  he will ask if he can rev it.  Sure!   VROOOOOOM!!!!!!  That startled him the first time due to throttle by wire.   HA!  Subsequent starts have some lower rpm revs. Guess he got used to it.   :grin:

It looks like he did not bring anything to a Jiu Jitsu fight match.   Here is a pretzel for ya.  Not much of a video of the incident, but still nice to see.

• Like 1

Little punk.

C'mon man, let me go.

No. I'm holding you until the cops come. (18 minutes from now.)

That guy showed restraint, I might have been tempted to give him a couple knots on his forehead.

On 6/23/2022 at 2:07 PM, Hosstage said:

Little punk.

C'mon man, let me go.

No. I'm holding you until the cops come. (18 minutes from now.)

That guy showed restraint, I might have been tempted to give him a couple knots on his forehead.

Not in Kalifornia where shoplifting under $750 is ignored.  The good citizen would probably have been arrested for assault.

3 hours ago, Red said:

Not in Kalifornia where shoplifting under $750 is ignored.  The good citizen would probably have been arrested for assault.

And therein lies the problem.

• Plus 1 1
Joe Frickin' Friday
19 hours ago, TEWKS said:

The circus music made it worthy. :classic_biggrin:

It would be better if the feeder weren't spraying seeds everywhere while it spun.  Pretty soon the squirrel figures out that if he tolerates the spin for a bit, there will be a nice meal of seeds on the ground for him.

Meanwhile, this aluminum extruder went from fine to fudged in about thirty seconds:

• Like 2

....so he can record the video on the way out, hopefully, he is holding the phone sideways and not vertical.   

• Thanks 1
Joe Frickin' Friday

How to spin up a chimp:

Makes me laugh every time; the chimp just thinks this is the greatest.