IGNORED

Where in the world is Couchrocket now?

Couchrocket

skinny_tom (aka boney)

One building over, in front of the Library of Congress.

Yer up!

Hey Whip! It looks like the water pressure changed at some point. In my picture it looks like she's washing her hair, in yours it looks like shes not.... :grin:

bakerzdosen
Williamsburg Inn, Williamsburg, VA
I'm pretty sure we have a winner. :P

95309323-L-1.jpg

I figured it was cheating since I remembered the post. :)

bakerzdosen

You might not want to link to pictures on other sites. It makes it much easier to guess... :)

South Chagrin Reservation - Just southeast of Cleveland.

Mrs. Caddis

It is tough being at work and not having access to my pictures... I grew up near there and love to hike there when in town...

you're up

bakerzdosen

What? Not everyone keeps their pictures on a server at home accessible via SSH from anywhere? Huh. Weird. :)

I have no idea if this is tough or not, but here goes (I'm guessing the former):

NEview_tn.jpg

(No "guessing" on this one by other admins as you already know where it is - sorry. :) )

bakerzdosen

Not Cuzco (or Cusco). Definitely warmer.

But I've gotta say, Cuzco is not even close to this big, and I remember them being much higher than the ones here.

bakerzdosen
Quito, Ecuador.
Colder.

I'd give another clue, but considering how close the guesses have been, I'm holding back...

bakerzdosen
I was thinking Lima, Peru when I first saw it....
Winner...

That's the view from the Sheraton here in Lima (yesterday, but not from my room, but the end of the hall as the view was a little better).

I know... anyone that has been here probably wouldn't recognize it as there is actual blue sky poking through the clouds. Weird huh? I've spent almost 6 months of my life in Lima and I think I've seen maybe one or two days where there were blue skies...

I was thinking Lima, Peru when I first saw it....
Winner...

That's the view from the Sheraton here in Lima (yesterday, but not from my room, but the end of the hall as the view was a little better).

I know... anyone that has been here probably wouldn't recognize it as there is actual blue sky poking through the clouds. Weird huh? I've spent almost 6 months of my life in Lima and I think I've seen maybe one or two days where there were blue skies...

Did you fly down on the BMWST Citation? :grin:...

cali_beemer

Damn.....I have searched and searched.....Its a pink bank at the address of 2800 something street... I cant make the name out on the side but it seems like celestial reef or something..... I tried. Damn, I am going to bed.... I am guessing New Orleans.

cali_beemer

then you will need to explain the sign on the side that says bank, once someone figures it out. I fell like I just wasted an hour of my life......................

Archived