IGNORED

Where in the world is Couchrocket now?

Couchrocket

Utah Hwy 12? :lurk:

Sharon guessed 12, I'll go with 143 in the Dixie N.F just cuz it's close to Panguitch.

Pat

Close enough, Cedar Breaks. You are up.

after re-reading your post I should also add: standing on Prospect Mtn and looking at the Adirondacks beyond the town of Lake George. And if I'm not right your pic is a perfect clone of my guess.

after re-reading your post I should also add: standing on Prospect Mtn and overlooking Lake George Village.

Was the answer I was looking for but, your first one was perfectly fine.

Pat

A Frank Loyd Wright home....not sure where it is (yet).
I initially thought that too (Goetsch-Winkler House) but the surroundings seem wrong.

OK, I'll ask this then: Is it in Michigan? It doesn't look right to be Okemos, Kalamazoo, or any of the Usonian communities, but I certainly can't rule them out.

Right on Jack. This house (Stanley Rosenbaum House)was built with in floor radiant heat in 1939. This type of heating is enjoying a rebirth, at least in my part of the world. Everything old is new again!

Yur up Jack.

Zion NP?

Yes sir!

At the top of the scenic drive is the walk into the "Narrows". Here, as rock type changes, and the canyon transitions from softer to harder strata an unusual small swamp has formed in the red rock canyons. It's not every day that you find a swamp in the desert!

Wake up Bill and post a mystery pic....It's already 6:00 AM and Jan and I are waiting :grin:....I'm hooked on this thread... :P....Entirely too much time spent here....Fun though....

Yeah, somebody call Bill and wake him up. Obviously no one let him know the immense responsibility laid on one's shoulders by guessing the locale of one of the pictures. :)

Yeah, somebody call Bill and wake him up. Obviously no one let him know the immense responsibility laid on one's shoulders by guessing the locale of one of the pictures. :)

Sheesh! All you early risers in more easterly time zones need to get a life!

This one should be suitably obscure yet instantly identifiable to anybody who has been there:

IMG_0281.jpg

Archived