IGNORED

Where in the world is Couchrocket now?

Couchrocket

I've been to the Fortress of Louisbourg in Nova Scotia before and that sure looks like it.

Can't post a pic till the am so, if anybody has a good one, feel free to carry on. (that's if i'm right)

Pat

You are right, Pat.

Open season now for anyone else, otherwise I'll post another late tonight.

Mike Cassidy

Paul Mihalka

OK, let me play.

Should be well known, so we should get State, City, and possibly street name:

ALASKAIMG_0975.jpg

Gotta admit Paul, I cheated...you left in view a business sign. I knew it was Alaska, but didn't know the town.

I won't cheat again... :P

Go again. I love your pic's.

MB>

Thought I had it with this one but, not quite right. :S I'll still toss out Glacier as a guess. :)

01456.jpg

Pat

Paul Mihalka

Yup. Going to the Sun road. Parked the bike and walked into the cut to take the picture.

You are up, TEWKS!

That's a nice shot paul! I can see a profile of a man in the upper top right of the frame. (nope, no drinkie today) :grin:

100_4018.jpg

Pat

Everybody is out riding, Pat. Once the east coast crew gets back from Torrey, they may be able to answer.

I found it, but am waiting for some nice Colorado folks who have actually been there to jump in.

Mike Cassidy

Ok, time to move this one!

Probably being lulled into a false sense of security with this one, but let's try this.

A ten dollar (I know, woo-hoo!) donation in your name to the BMWST site if you answer by 6:00pm EST tonight.

Mike, you're out. :/

Pat

That would be the Harley factory in York PA. I'm sure most already know that they have a free tour of the plant that IMO is well worth seeing if in the area.

I'm out for now, anyone?

Pat

Louise's penalty stock.

Do you have a picture of what you did to get yourself put in there?

Mike Cassidy

Archived