IGNORED

Where in the world is Couchrocket now?

Couchrocket

Wow, this is proving much harder than I expected. Lets say it is in the west and is somehow music related.....they also have great food there.....

That should do it!

bakerzdosen
Did you fly down on the BMWST Citation? :grin:...
No, but oddly enough I did fly down with the CNN crew on their way to Chile to film the earthquake damage. They had no idea how they were going to get there from Lima, but they figured a military charter flight was in their future. I have no idea how that works, but found it interesting nonetheless.

And silly you. You should know that we'd never get a Citation. It's a G-V for us. (Though we debated about the Falcon 7x but decided we really wanted to buy American. :P )

As to the topic at hand...

That wasn't enough of a clue for me. :)

Couchrocket
Lets narrow it down further.....California, country music...still can see live music there on many evenings.

Bakersfield? Buck Owen's Crystal Palace?

bakerzdosen
Bakersfield?
I think that's right.

Buck Owen's Crystal Palace • 2800 Buck Owens Blvd. • Bakersfield, Ca

bakerzdosen

Nah, I didn't guess it because I don't have a photo ready to go. Besides, this IS Couchrocket's thread - just look at the subject... (And he does take much purdier pictures than I do. :) )

Couchrocket
Nah, I didn't guess it because I don't have a photo ready to go. Besides, this IS Couchrocket's thread - just look at the subject... (And he does take much purdier pictures than I do. :) )

Ah shucks.... :)

OK, I'll go . . . This one should be easy:

801048748_Kx54J-O.jpg

Not my photo, by the way... borrowed.

I was going to ask about my avatar, but I'll post this easier one first.

IMG_3808.jpg

Bonus points for the answer to the avatar photo (even tho it won't count)?

Pretty sure that is Mount Evans?

Pat

Mount Evans is correct! The highest paved road in North America (at least when I was there).

You're up, Pat!

Lake City, North Clear Creek Waterfalls

OK......Please, a tad more......Which Lake City?.....State?...

Thanks....

Lake City, North Clear Creek Waterfalls

OK......Please, a tad more......Which Lake City?.....State?...

Thanks....

South of Gunnison, Colorado.

cali_beemer

Okay, this should go fast but I love this picture I took when there. I need the location and the name of the object. Only both, wins this round...............

mysteryphoto5.jpg

bakerzdosen

Aw come on... is everyone asleep or does no one really know what/where "the Bean" is?

I've never even seen it in person and it's not tough to figure out. The diamond shaped building on the left hand side is the Smurfit Stone building - in Chicago. The big silver "blob" is the Cloud Gate in Millennium Park - also known as "the Bean."

cali_beemer
Aw come on... is everyone asleep or does no one really know what/where "the Bean" is?

I've never even seen it in person and it's not tough to figure out. The diamond shaped building on the left hand side is the Smurfit Stone building - in Chicago. The big silver "blob" is the Cloud Gate in Millennium Park - also known as "the Bean."

Your up. I figured it would go very fast but I really like that picture. I took it myself when I was there and I like the building tops in the arch of the bean and people walking underneath. Millenium park is pretty neat if anyone is ever in the Chicago area.

bakerzdosen

OK, another one that should be technically "easy" (at least to some, and probably easier than my last lighthouse photo.)

lh2.jpg

Archived