IGNORED

Where in the world is Couchrocket now?

Couchrocket

cali_beemer

I am seeing a trend of west coasters being the only ones playing at this time of day......but it gives me mroe time to search for the answers.

OK....Don't want you'all to lose interest....Clues: Those are radar and tracking domes on the mountain behind I think and this is available at the location of the pic.......

DVDBMWST2009011.jpg

Of course, Eric.........Vandenburg Air Force Base has equipment on that mountain for tracking I think and the burgers are great.....It's a different world out there at Jalama....For those who don't know, this is on the coast of California above Santa Barbara about 50 miles just below Point Conception.......A dead end road at the beach and a fun ride getting there.....

You're up............ :D

...A dead end road at the beach and a fun ride getting there.....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Don't mess up a good thing :grin:

xmass-o1giftpics0006.jpg

OK time for a hint.

This is a backpackers perceptive of a relatively well known hunk of granite.

YES!!!

In at Cresent Medow & out at Hospitol Rock.

We were on our way to Kaweah Gap but were stoped by high water at Hamilton creak just past Bear Paw.

I don't know the exact name but it is on the way to the Dragon....was the dam in the movie the fugitive I believe.

....was the dam in the movie the fugitive I believe.

DamN... that was my first thought when I saw that image :(

Hi Paul!

I've been following the thread, but unable to contribute. If I recognize the pic I have either been at work or on holiday and unable to post a follow-up picture.

But today I'm at home cleaning up my desk etc.

So let's keep on the same theme as Lassen:

P7060155.jpg

Mike Cassidy

cali_beemer
Lassen Volcanic Park?

Lassen_vents.jpg

Mike Cassidy

If I am correct, that is actually at the Sulfur Springs part of the park..........

Archived