IGNORED

Right Now!

TEWKS

On 6/21/2022 at 8:53 AM, TEWKS said:

Today, more waiting

Always good when the medics, firefighters, and accident investigators are not busy!

• Like 1

What a week of training and information ,….and just think I coulda been riding in West Virginia somewhereimage.thumb.jpg.61639a0176892b06a5efedf5f90d8967.jpg

• Like 1

The bell isn’t ready yet so…:classic_biggrin:

image.thumb.jpeg.e806b190552c7b21d52889490cc7e1a6.jpeg

Pete did an outstanding job on the base! :clap:

And ya, ice cream tonight!

83F70789-7A4E-4BFE-A31A-CB65B7101DB2.jpeg

PS… not my scoot.

• Like 3

Dave, I love the lemon water ploy, ;) I’ll have to try that with my next great honkin’ steak & cheese! :yes:

Looks good! :eat: :classic_biggrin:

5 hours ago, taylor1 said:

Rivers edge café on the Youghiogheny River PA 

80C06FD4-0BCF-4E1E-BC9B-028E4DB9D8CE.jpeg

Dang, I suddenly got hungry.

👍😁

On 6/22/2022 at 2:26 PM, MikeB60 said:

Little maintenance on the CBR 300.  Don't think I've replaced a chain in 30 years!

That's definitely one of the factors that pushed me towards my first BMW (RT-P).  I hated doing (sprocket &) chain maintenance on my prior bikes.

Looks like Alabama has dem Acadian Style houses.  When the wife dropped her pool in, she went with vinyl.  My brother originally had gunnite in Louisiana, it started cracking, so they pulled it, re-dug another and re-sprayed a new pool.  Each variation have their own pluses and minuses.  We're seven years in on her vinyl pool.  She does maybe an hour a week upkeep.

Advice,.....make sure you get the robot to do the cleaning. 

3 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

You guys sure know how to live I tell ya. I only got three years out of the blow up ring! :ohboy: :classic_biggrin:

But you did get a dead grass ring outta it

• Plus 1 1
1 hour ago, Rougarou said:

make sure you get the robot to do the cleaning. 

Yes we did as this isn't our first pool.....:18:

Must be a story behind those pictures but, I’ll start the rumor that William brought his work truck and he had trouble making it up the resort driveway…:dontknow: :spittake:

• Smile 1
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, Ron-M said:

Thanks William for the photos. Looks great there......from here.  

I know, and my little truck joke just blew up in my face as soon as I hit submit. :ohboy: While I’m here, sitting on my couch. :facepalm:

Pat, I have a great sense of humor.   Sometimes, that is a fault, but not here.  

FYI, Joel and I were on the ride that brought us to the rear of that Garmin issue.  On our bikes, we turned around and rode 1/2 mile for the by-pass on river Road.   We dang near got creamed by that wrecker on the narrow road, as he was running Code-3 without his lights and siren as he was enroute to the blockage :ohboy: IF there were only some way of notifying the driver about the road conditions ahead.  If only.  :dopeslap:

• Like 1

Not as exciting as the stuff you guys are doing but, I got some new springs for the gifted foot pegs John gave me. :thumbsup: Slightly different than the standard GS springs. And Max really does send M&M’s with their shipped orders. :classic_biggrin:

image.thumb.jpeg.20cf74addae6a030e85e5085d6617003.jpeg

• Like 2

You got Peanut Butter???  Envious!!   Chocolate is a great alternative, though.   :eat:

• Like 1
roadscholar
On 4/14/2022 at 8:17 AM, John Ranalletta said:

See Robert Kraft?

On 4/14/2022 at 8:31 AM, roadscholar said:

Actually yeah and a bit odd, ordered a large anchovies to go, he and Malcolm rode in on their Wings  : )

Spotted this outside tonight, maybe they’re regulars. :)

image.thumb.jpeg.3b4e4e7d322dc5df2eda790616aa6632.jpeg

• Like 1
9 hours ago, roadscholar said:

Spotted this outside tonight, maybe they’re regulars. :)

image.thumb.jpeg.3b4e4e7d322dc5df2eda790616aa6632.jpeg

Regulars at the local rub and tug?:19:

42 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

Regulars at the local rub and tug?:19:

I’ve only had one massage in my life. She was a big strong girl 💪 and beat the crap out of me. I was sore for a couple days, all set after that experience. :) 

Being tied into sewage, that green grass would cost me about three thousand bucks in water. I’ve gots me some crispy straw grass right now. :spittake:

Buddy went on a summer camp field trip. :)
image.thumb.jpeg.00f8b3ac7b0ed2e130dd67d45538aa1e.jpeg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TEWKS said:

All vacation, ^ or work related? Not a bad gig either way! :thumbsup:

Friends kid got married on the 1st so we made it a weeks worth trip. Head back on the 5th

• Like 2