IGNORED

Right Now!

TEWKS

No, actually she had to have her teeth pulled because of decay and now it just hangs out of her mouth. :dontknow:

Not the Cape, Burlington, but still great ice cream! :thumbsup:

image.thumb.jpeg.0821dc1ec497603c73fb3fe9b3b710cc.jpeg

1 hour ago, TEWKS said:

I'm sure there's a fire truck in the parking lot.......:dontknow:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, TEWKS said:

No, actually she had to have her teeth pulled because of decay and now it just hangs out of her mouth. :dontknow:

• Haha 1

But dayum, it was good! :thumbsup: Now remembering your fondness for ice cream, I think you’re just jealous. :classic_biggrin:

57 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

But dayum, it was good! :thumbsup: Now remembering your fondness for ice cream, I think you’re just jealous. :classic_biggrin:

One of these days, I'll make the short journey to this place

image.thumb.png.5a77a0875bfed2b1413a413fc81e12d3.png

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, AnotherLee said:

It’s hot! Wilsonville, OR, just S of Portland. Official temp is 114 F.

F9C34E96-F41E-432D-97CD-98570436648B.jpeg

You need some ice cream from above!!

• Haha 1

At my house in NE Atlanta, the high temp was 93 F, but it was humid heat.   We also have DANNY coming to town.  So, we have that going for us, which is nice.  :ohboy:

• Smile 1
roadscholar

After a little onshore shower this morning it was an unusual and welcome 77* all afternoon but back to 80's for the rest of the week. It is not a dry heat.  

So, you travel up to Maine to get yourself a lobster roll and you end up with a burger. :dontknow: Sorry out of lobster, WTH! :classic_mellow: Oh well, it was a good burger. About the Nubble Lighthouse pic, we pulled into this prime parking spot at the exact same time as this Piper Cub comes banking-over the lighthouse! :clap: I had that going for me anyway. ;) :classic_biggrin:

image.thumb.jpeg.b73cf767931f28c2c10382eda424d1f3.jpeg

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

So, you travel up to Maine to get yourself a lobster roll and you end up with a burger. :dontknow: Sorry out of lobster, WTH! :classic_mellow: Oh well, it was a good burger. About the Nubble Lighthouse pic, we pulled into this prime parking spot at the exact same time as this Piper Cub comes banking-over the lighthouse! :clap: I had that going for me anyway. ;) :classic_biggrin:

Do I need to post Lucy Liu again!!!

• Haha 1

This was earlier today (actually yesterday now) but the 343 has found another home. A young dude with his grandpa from RI bought it.

Cool kid actually, he has motorcycle experience and is in automotive class at his HS.

Unusual and rewarding to see a young guy beam at the thought of owning such a righteous dirt-bike. ;) I saw a lot of myself in him.

As he was getting ready to leave I tossed him my riding gear as an extra. All of it may not quite fit :classic_biggrin: but hey, he was appreciative! 

Good riding Marco! :thumbsup:

5BA61E90-88B3-49AB-9C94-33A0CC786ADF.jpeg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2021 at 1:37 PM, TEWKS said:

Never saw a burger camouflaged as a club sandwich...but it does look tasty!  (but not as tasty as a lobster, huh Pat?)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BamaJohn said:

(but not as tasty as a lobster, huh Pat?)

It was a good burger but yup I need to fix that lobster roll thing very soon! :grin:

14 hours ago, RandyShields said:

We want to know more!  These look like Whip's bikes.

It looks like Whip’s Stich laying across the GSA’s windscreen so, that tells me Chris got to demo his Pan America out in some very beautiful country! :yes: Nope, not jealous one bit! :java: :classic_biggrin:

4 hours ago, TEWKS said:

If word got out Larry was giving Pan America demo rides, the system would be overwhelmed! :classic_biggrin: 

Larry’s giving Pan America demo rides??????

INNNNNNNNNN:18:

• Like 2
roadscholar

Damn it's a Chris implosion, I had a feeling all that luggage portended to more than just a little jaunt over Marshall Pass.

12 hours ago, taylor1 said:

Slumber party ?

10 standard poodle pups + momma + our 4 dogs. 15 of them!! Damn I’m old. 

• Haha 1
roadscholar
4 hours ago, lawnchairboy said:

Harley broke already.

🤣

METRIC????????

C024D9B8-6C7D-4473-A0A6-167A763068D0.jpeg

Does that monkey wrench come with a hammer in the tool kit?  :)