IGNORED

Right Now!

TEWKS

14 hours ago, Rougarou said:

New friendimage.thumb.jpg.c2743d27737e84b74a462c9369be0005.jpg

It’s all fun and games until that cold dark drizzly AM when you raise the screen at speed and...............

• Smile 1
1 hour ago, TEWKS said:

Have to say, you guys work very neatly! :thumbsup:

We try to keep the work area uncluttered.  This is after tools were put away.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, taylor1 said:

Right now. Blowing around 50 , gusts up to 65 and starting to flood. 

CF2245FA-E3A9-4E8B-851A-0ED849324979.jpeg

That nor'easter came thru here yesterday, it was nasty but not quite as bad as St A. got it although came and went pretty quick. Looks like this little car lot just acquired some flood units..

YI3CWVLZ65A7JDARKDOCLQFZA4.jpg

• Sad 1

I did scrub the moss off the north side of the house before that fun could begin. :dontknow: I’ll take the trade off, no problem. :classic_biggrin:

448CA42A-B8B2-40C0-BFAF-30EBF196042E.jpeg

• Like 1

Planning on having lunch here again for my Maggie Valley portion of next April’s START. Guess I can call it a JUMP START. :classic_biggrin:
image.jpeg.71c5fb1e63b67bd3113426715bd75be8.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Smile 1
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Your fairing shrunk? :dontknow: :classic_biggrin:

How can anyone, and I mean ANYONE call that a windshield?!? Oh my delicate (and abused) ears will protest!

Maybe look near the kickstand for a hint . . .:16:

• Haha 1

Back home from Suches.   My Dunlop Sportmax Q3+ tire with 4,950 miles.  Not to start a tire thread, but I give it a 1/2 star out of 5 due to it not being able to handle off-roading capabilities of my recent sport touring adventure.

20211114_103800.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
5 hours ago, wbw6cos said:

Back home from Suches.   My Dunlop Sportmax Q3+ tire with 4,950 miles.  Not to start a tire thread, but I give it a 1/2 star out of 5 due to it not being able to handle off-roading capabilities of my recent sport touring adventure.

20211114_103800.jpg

I see threads,......good job!!

• Thanks 1
  • Smile 1

Im pulling the old stuff off of the garage face she’s doing coat two on the back. And we scored some scaffolding for $400,……I guess we can be OSHA safe now

71D663F9-39A0-4603-8316-F2AD5B60DAA4.jpeg

2D3F53D9-40EE-4358-B627-E9694D12E4A8.jpeg

6F1E9007-BE9F-4A17-A239-7AB0090861A8.jpeg

• Like 1

Got the garage face new siding on. We prepainted the boards but as you see, we didn't paint enough.

Scaffolding does come in handy.......don't know if we'll keep it once we finish this gig.  We should be able to sell it for more than what we paid ($400).  There's two sections on the back side of the house with the wife is doing the painting/touching up/trim paint and enough to make two or three more sections,.....but we only have four walk boards, one of which came broken (it's on the list to fix)

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

I’m surprised to se all the brown leaves down there, thought your cool season came a little later.

'twas 23* this morning

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Rougarou said:

Got the garage face new siding on. We prepainted the boards but as you see, we didn't paint enough.

Scaffolding does come in handy.......don't know if we'll keep it once we finish this gig.  We should be able to sell it for more than what we paid ($400).  There's two sections on the back side of the house with the wife is doing the painting/touching up/trim paint and enough to make two or three more sections,.....but we only have four walk boards, one of which came broken (it's on the list to fix)

Looking good:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, ESokoloff said:

Looking good:thumbsup:

Thanks, but wasn't til now I noticed this.

You know how you're working and into what your doing, but don't realize that you forgot something til much later,.....well, now is that time I noticed what I forgot.

Yesterday I wrapped the garage face.  Before I wrapped it, there was a base to the vent that, when they put the vinyl on, whoever did it, "chipped" the extruding part of that base.  It's where the cedar siding butted up to at the top, under the base of the triangle.  Anyway, I had to "mill" the board that went up there with my $50 table saw, angle on the bottom, angle on the top, two wedge cuts at different lengths, all on the same board.  I finished that, got it in place, then commenced to wrapping it up.  I also had to "reinstall" an outlet box that they removed and just drilled a hole through the center support.  Got done with that,.....finished the wrapping, told myself to cut the wrap where the outlet box is,.....and as you look at the picture,....do you see a cut, 'bout center of the whole thing, for an outlet box,.........no, you don't:87:  Now I gotta go back in the damn attic, bring my vibrator and poke a hole,.......ugh!!!!  If you look a couple of pictures up, you'll see where the hole is for the outlet box!!!,.....it ain't there for the new siding!!!!!