IGNORED

Right Now!

TEWKS

lawnchairboy

Back at the ranch.  2500 miles in the last week.  ID WY MT CO Yellowstone.  Whip got to chat with the nice ranger😁.   Award achieved!  I’m sure they were talking about the amazing PanAmerica motor. 

I did 300+ on it today.  Amazing motor.  It feels like an inline four.   Very little vibration.  Smaller bars width wise than a GS.   Steers heavier I think because of that and the damper which is probably adjustable but I didn’t investigate.  Suspension seems to work best when one abandons efforts to manually tune it via menu and just let the computer auto fiddle.  Very nice readable display.  Did I mention the motor?  The stock seat is concrete.   Overall I enjoyed the hell out of it.  It feels smaller than it is.  

lolo , chief Joseph , ID-75/93. 

wonderful

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
lawnchairboy

Back at the ranch.  2500 miles in the last week.  ID WY MT CO Yellowstone.  Whip got to chat with the nice ranger😁.   Award achieved!  I’m sure they were talking about the amazing PanAmerica motor. 

I did 300+ on it today.  Amazing motor.  It feels like an inline four.   Very little vibration.  Smaller bars width wise than a GS.   Steers heavier I think because of that and the damper which is probably adjustable but I didn’t investigate.  Suspension seems to work best when one abandons efforts to manually tune it via menu and just let the computer auto fiddle.  Very nice readable display.  Did I mention the motor?  The stock seat is concrete.   Overall I enjoyed the hell out of it.  It feels smaller than it is.  

F0FE5361-D79C-4FE9-ADAE-A4957015AC7D.jpeg

• Like 4

Pat,

Thanks, we had lunch there on Thursday. Most excellent!

Much better photo!  Some how my rental, a Kia Sorento, just wouldn't have been the same.

Mike

• Haha 1

That’s what it appeared to be to me. I think there’s a twin to that plane so :dontknow:. Tried to google to see if the POTUS was in Portsmouth today but couldn’t get a definitive answer. Was cool to see! :thumbsup:

This was roughly three weeks ago. I wanted him to get through the calls that will make or break a new firefighter/EMT before posting. All new recruits will have to deal with calls involving crap, (no crap) puke and blood, oh yeah, pee too! :D He passed all tests presented so far.. Oh, Fire? That’s easy. :grin:

91F1A9F6-3179-4C48-873F-502702C77F77.jpeg

edit…

Looks like it’s been in the works for a while now. ;)

image.thumb.jpeg.c837821b1cde93ec17c1c375ec0e41b7.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Smile 1

I'll bet the Tewksbury women are awfully pleased . They now have a fireman worthy of putting in their calendar wearing a speedo .:4607:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah, I may have received a wink or two from the ladies at the old senior village in town. :cool:  Oh…you mean da boy….:classic_blush: :D 

Yeah, I’m not sure where he got them genes. :dontknow:

• Smile 1

In 🇩🇪 would this be called German Shepherd’s Pie? :dontknow: :classic_biggrin: Scraps in the fridge just became lunch for the next couple of days. ;)

7BBF7D3F-B05C-4268-8E47-2AE566F1732F.jpeg

That’s a bummer. (hey one of those phrase things :classic_biggrin:) Snap a shot once they get going, love that kind of craziness! :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

That’s a bummer. (hey one of those phrase things :classic_biggrin:) Snap a short once they get going, love that kind of craziness! :thumbsup:

Just me, the oldest daughter and grandboys 

124C418F-B864-4EA3-AEAB-C8E5CE765BF0.jpeg

• Like 1
John Ranalletta
On 8/13/2021 at 2:49 PM, TEWKS said:

In 🇩🇪 would this be called German Shepherd’s Pie? :dontknow: :classic_biggrin: Scraps in the fridge just became lunch for the next couple of days. ;)

7BBF7D3F-B05C-4268-8E47-2AE566F1732F.jpeg

If that's the cure, what's the disease?

• Smile 1
9 hours ago, Lowndes said:

Rougarou,

The link ain't workin:

image.png.d6b29b33dc64c44f252e707c0b9b6dbf.png

It's uploaded to the site, not a link:dontknow:

Anyway, back to the OP's question about the backyard RIGHT NOW.

After a really fun ride up to TWO earlier, I was watching a dandy little rain shower yesterday evening out the front windows with lots of wind dropping pinecones all over the yard that I had just picked up, when I heard WAAAMMMM and the whole house shook.  I knew that wasn't a lightening strike, looked out the back window and discovered my next honeydo:

image.png.4231ba6c5c8f2e03108b0dd4217e5bec.png

image.png.3fdc738c2a63e69820bf836f5dd24d33.png

image.png.187ebe08ac002aec974a6e7fbd8cfa63.png

It doesn't look like as much fun as watching motorcycles do flips but at least it didn't hit anything.  Got most of the top loaded on my trailer last night.  And the real fun starts today!!  yaaaaay.

Boooo, lightning!

That looks like a microburst that happened.  I am not a meteorologist, but I read about it on the internet somewhere. :dontknow:

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Look at this rock crawler up in York! ;)

4B6D67E5-395F-46B3-A781-096E6E0885B6.jpeg

A poser for sure....might crawl over a marble-sized rock without damaging the wheels...."we see you".

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BamaJohn said:

A poser for sure....might crawl over a marble-sized rock without damaging the wheels...."we see you".

What a waste of a Rubicon (lockers f/r, 4:1 t-case, 4:11 stock gearing),.....shoulda just got a SE and been done with it.

11 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

What a waste of a Rubicon (lockers f/r, 4:1 t-case, 4:11 stock gearing),.....shoulda just got a SE and been done with it.

No he needs that big Rubicon decal on the hood, completes the badass image, it's worth every penny : )

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, roadscholar said:

No he needs that big Rubicon decal on the hood, completes the badass image, it's worth every penny : )

I'll sell him a Rubicon decal for $10k just to ensure his poser status

3 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

Those curbs can be tough to climb.  They count as rocks, right?

Well, I guess so.

image.png.51c02a7c4eb39f42fb79298d8cb823c4.png

I'd just returned from a weekend wheeling trip.  When I moved to Agony,....I mean Albany, Ga, I told one of my neighbors that I'd climb the culvert.  He didn't believe me.  So, after I built the Jeep, and upon returning from this trip, tires still aired down, sway bars still disconnected, I climbed the culvert.  I just wished he woulda got sequential pictures, he only got the entry not the entry, action, exit:(

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

I H8 mud,.......1hr playing, 4-5 hours cleaning just so you can function check everything, and you know how I don't like washing vehicles.  Throw a water sprinkler under it and let the thing just sweep back/forth a few hours.

Bone stock, there's a sheen of water over the engine, interior is flooded.  My only concern was hydrolocking, but 'twas lucky, only the throttle position sensor and some part of the A/C went bad,.......replaced under warranty.  My five year old loved it.

image.png.bd78c6bbb35c4dc576e4ccfad1134dd8.png

• Like 2