IGNORED

Craigslist find of the day

TEWKS

Wow - a friend who lives overseas is looking for one of those - I'd pick that up for him if it were on the west coast. There was one that posted here the other day, very similar and I think the same price, but it had a few more miles. (108,000 more almost exactly!). 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

While we are showing C's, HERE'S  one with similar miles 1.75 hours south of Atl.  Rare Tuscan Green.  Oh, my.

00O0O_4hV0s4Eebe3_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

So what you’re telling me is to go pick up that tan C, ride it for a bit, and then make a few bucks on a resale? ;) That green ^ does look good! :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, wbw6cos said:

Yes, but the color is Ivory.  

Had a friend with one of those.  Tewks, you don't really want to be seen on that model in that color.  Kind of the opposite of your love of black.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, wbw6cos said:

Those that own them in that color claim that it is the fastest color.  I disagree.   

Only if you are comparing with other Cs, and then, right, not likely.  If comparing with other models, fast doesn't even enter into the conversation with a detuned boxer engine.  There is a reason they are not made anymore. 

• Haha 1

Never ridden one, could they actually be slower than an early nineties Ultra Classic? :dontknow: :classic_biggrin: Ah, don’t bother, I’ll answer, No. :rofl:

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Not a cheapie but, you’d probably be the only kid on the block with one.
1989 Transalp

00T0T_fNXOVToND4F_0t20lM_1200x900.jpg

And more fun asking non-mass residents to pronounce the name of the town,  and add in Worcester while we are at it. 

• Like 2

I use to hear It pronounced Massatooshits on the CB radio back in the day. And the residents or highway dwellers were known as Massholes. :D

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 8:51 PM, Rougarou said:

Not Craigslist, but GovDeals.

Zero with 1944 miles

High bidder thought the bike was in Ft Bragg, NC :rolleyes:  Guess they didn't actually read the description, which offers a map to the location.

Q: Why is this unit back on the suction block? (11/30/20 5:33 PM)
A: The high bidder thought the motorcycle was in Fort Bragg,NC. This unit is in Fort Bragg, CA. (12/1/20 10:54 AM)

Anyway, Zero up for auction again, in Ft Bragg, CA.

image.png.f0c9457452ee3c5b86ca7fd3a12d7275.png