IGNORED

Out And About

Rinkydink

12 hours ago, Rougarou said:

I'da had to call the wife so she could bring her shovel and take care of this for me.

What kind of snake is it?

8 hours ago, Rinkydink said:

Looks up to code to me. Probably needs to be grounded though. 

235DAD5D-D199-490C-B6D9-D5DCCDDFFF2D.jpeg

Hey, thanks for showing me how to extend a socket!!!

• Like 1
  • Smile 1
20 hours ago, Rougarou said:

I'da had to call the wife so she could bring her shovel and take care of this for me.

So one hot Summer day a fire truck pulls up in front of a neighbor’s house & a bunch of firefighters spill out and one of them is carrying a shovel. 
A few minutes later I hear my neighbor call out “I could have done that!”

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, ESokoloff said:

So one hot Summer day a fire truck pulls up in front of a neighbor’s house & a bunch of firefighters spill out and one of them is carrying a shovel. 
A few minutes later I hear my neighbor call out “I could have done that!”

In Albany, Ga, neighbor calls over says there's a timber rattler in her driveway, she asks for me:dontknow:  Wife and I head over, at the same time, her husband pulls in.  She hands me the shovel, I hand it to her husband,.......her husband hands it to my wife,....timber rattler problem solved.

• Like 1
  • Smile 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
4 hours ago, Rougarou said:

In Albany, Ga, neighbor calls over says there's a timber rattler in her driveway, she asks for me:dontknow:  Wife and I head over, at the same time, her husband pulls in.  She hands me the shovel, I hand it to her husband,.......her husband hands it to my wife,....timber rattler problem solved.

I wanted to give this a smiley but gave a ummm out of respect for the snake. 

Carry on 

20 hours ago, Rinkydink said:

5B8841B0-54F3-4D50-A25C-4A7940A594EF.jpeg

Probably the vent, but still....

I wonder if the stud finder detected that pipe and Geek said "found it"? If so I could see me making that mistake...😬

• Like 1

At least it wasn't a water line. I've seen that happen twice, drill for an anchor, pull the bit out of the wall, and water comes shooting out. That changes the job at hand right quick. 

• Like 1

The sound would have been better if it was outside that window; I would have loved to heard her reactions. 

• Smile 1
23 minutes ago, Hosstage said:

He's a dead man.

I'd guess she's accustomed to this type of activity.

• Like 1

When I was away at night and wife was home watching TV, I would change the channel from time to time. She had no idea but would tell me when I got home something’s was wrong with the TV. 

• Haha 1
Joe Frickin' Friday
7 hours ago, Rougarou said:

I most definitely have to do this

If you pick up a SwitchBot, you can make damn near anything remotely controllable, even things nobody would expect to be remotely controllable (e.g. an orbital sander tucked away under your workbench):

https://www.amazon.com/SwitchBot-Smart-Switch-Button-Pusher/dp/B07B4D9KVX?th=1

My brother often remotely accesses his home PC, and he uses one of these to reboot it and/or his router when he loses communication with it.

9 hours ago, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

If you pick up a SwitchBot, you can make damn near anything remotely controllable, even things nobody would expect to be remotely controllable (e.g. an orbital sander tucked away under your workbench):

https://www.amazon.com/SwitchBot-Smart-Switch-Button-Pusher/dp/B07B4D9KVX?th=1

My brother often remotely accesses his home PC, and he uses one of these to reboot it and/or his router when he loses communication with it.

I'm too cheep for that.

But speaking of PCs, easy pranks to do:

Change the default type to white in Word.

Screenshot the home screen, hide all the icons and menu bar, place the screenshot as background, sit back and watch.......I had a guy calling the helpdesk 'cause none of his icons worked nor the start menu.

• Smile 1

He’s got big ones for sure and he’s not quite a Marksman. A little off center it looked. :classic_ohmy: Maybe it was on purpose. :dontknow:

ESokoloff
2 hours ago, TEWKS said:

He’s got big ones for sure and he’s not quite a Marksman. A little off center it looked. :classic_ohmy: Maybe it was on purpose. :dontknow:

Show us how it’s done Pat:rofl:

• Smile 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

No :grin: ^

A few years ago, I was staying at the Marriott in Manhattan Beach, CA.  Went down to the gym to do lift some heavy things and there was a "meatneck" guy lifting heavier things.  While he was on the bench, after a rep, it looked like he struggled a wee bit.  I ask him, "hey, you want me to ask that little girl on the elliptical to spot you",.....he didn't think it was all that funny.......no sense of humor

• Smile 2
  • Haha 1
Hank in WV
5 hours ago, roadscholar said:

image.jpeg.99192632b0877af7e3fbfd3d368d8db2.jpeg

I'm thinking you have to be of a certain age to understand that one.

• Plus 1 1
roadscholar
3 hours ago, Hank in WV said:

Heck I'm almost not old enough, barely made it : )

RandyShields
10 hours ago, Hank in WV said:

Yes, that would be about everyone on this board.

• Like 1
  • Plus 1 1
1 hour ago, ESokoloff said:

May the 4th (be with you):thumbsup:

Nerd,........(lovingly stated to you though):classic_biggrin: