IGNORED

Out And About

Rinkydink

22 hours ago, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

This was a pic from a 2007 trip to Torrey, when they had a cop car parked in a conspicuous location in town with a dummy inside:

i-RcvzJD7.jpg

The locals would know about it, but tourists zipping through would slow down as soon as they saw it.  Is that thing still there these days?

One of those, complete with dummy inside,  "lives" south of Birmingham on Hwy 280, around Chelsea.  The LEO's just move it around from place to place at random...been there for about 13 years, so it must be helping.  

John Ranalletta
6 hours ago, Hosstage said:

Saw a Drug Checkpoint Ahead for the first time a few years ago going thru Iowa, right before an exit. I figured of course the coppers are just waiting for people to get off the hiway. Can you say entrapment?

In East Naples, FL several years ago, we were driving in a residential area and all traffic was being rerouted through a school parking lot where a LEO looked in the car.  I can't remember what question(s) they asked or whether he asked to see my DL but thought it was strange.

13 minutes ago, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

feeshtackoes.thumb.jpg.394a9ecacba3a80014acb07397306edb.jpg

I dunno, wife and I were in Phuket, Thailand and got served something very similar looking to that,......she tried it,....I wussed out and stayed with the fruit.

Joe Frickin' Friday
28 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

I dunno, wife and I were in Phuket, Thailand and got served something very similar looking to that,......she tried it,....I wussed out and stayed with the fruit.

Perhaps you'd prefer the chicken of the sea?

image.thumb.jpeg.f9a90f4037572fa45f1b756020e5a829.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

Perhaps you'd prefer the chicken of the sea?

image.thumb.jpeg.f9a90f4037572fa45f1b756020e5a829.jpeg

Ain't happening.

When the show "Fear Factor" was on, I said I'd do anything they threw at me 'cept eat the stuff they ate......and anything with snakes.

My gut is strong and can handle lotsa yuck stuff, but the visual is a problem and "texture".

2 hours ago, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

feeshtackoes.thumb.jpg.394a9ecacba3a80014acb07397306edb.jpg

Please, keep posting these. You might help me lose a few pounds.

• Like 1
  • Plus 1 1
Joe Frickin' Friday
5 hours ago, roadscholar said:

image.thumb.jpeg.bf2798c238590900e06b26341eb98d57.jpeg

Lyndon Johnson looks like a cross between Sean Penn and Bono.  

roadscholar
6 hours ago, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

Lyndon Johnson looks like a cross between Sean Penn and Bono.  

I like the Jimmy Carter Hell Yeah Edition, looks like a cross between Alfred E Neuman and Joe Dirt : )

No disrespect to Jimmy, all around good dude.

1 hour ago, Hosstage said:

I once busted up a screen door with a bar stool. That screen door had it coming. Be kind.

I once threw a weedeater across the yard 'cause it didn't start after about 30 minutes of trying.  My wife says "I guess you showed it",...I walk over, pick up the weedeater and it starts first pull,....I says "yep"

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I ride without a windshield or helmet, too often my face and glasses look just like that helmet. A herd of Mayflies is a mess.

Ouch.  That's not gonna buff out.

At first, I thought the 18-wheeler was going to be involved.   Still, yikes.

• Smile 1
1 hour ago, 9Mary7 said:

The hang time was impressive!!

To the point of seemingly impossible IE CGI. 

• Plus 1 1