IGNORED

Out And About

Rinkydink

2 hours ago, RogerC60 said:

In that picture above.

Now that I look closer, that looks like a 12mm, not a 10. Oh well, the search continues...

That's funny! At first I thought, he doesn't have a picture in his post, then looked in the previous post with that fine trailer hookup and saw your socket. Good use for it.

Joe Frickin' Friday
On 5/12/2022 at 10:43 AM, TEWKS said:

Oh yeah, I could handle that! :classic_biggrin:

image.gif.3ae91a460701c1c3f3caf66c4456cb38.gif

image.thumb.png.35f6e85a1aa2e8e2c1edd327b5ce1ae3.png

• Haha 1

As we get older in time on this journey around the sun, we seem to go full circle:

• Walking like a 1 yr old;
  • Belly like a 6 mo old;
  • Thin hair like a 6 mo old;
  • AND ACTING LIKE A 10 YR OLD WHO JUST LEARNED WHAT THE "MIDDLE FINGER SALUTE" MEANS!
  • Photo at The Back Porch Restaurant on Clear Creek, Logan Martin Lake, Talladega County Alabama 

IMG_2568.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Hosstage said:

Loud pipes save lives!

Hey!!!!!

I need one of those (trumpet playing passenger) for my Zero:thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
roadscholar

Lol, was just thinking the same, my buddy needs several of those riding around in the bed of his Rivian.

• Like 1
On 5/31/2022 at 7:36 PM, ESokoloff said:

Hey!!!!!

I need one of those (trumpet playing passenger) for my Zero:thumbsup:

Though it isn't a Trumpet.:ohboy: 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, LBump said:

Though it isn't a Trumpet.:ohboy: 

zactly.

This be a trumpet

Olds R-10 Recording Bb Trumpet - Jon Baltimore Music Company

This be a trombone

XO Professional Brass 1632GL-LT Fedchock Bb Trombone - Yellow-Brass Bell | Long & McQuade

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

zactly.

This be a trumpet

Olds R-10 Recording Bb Trumpet - Jon Baltimore Music Company

This be a trombone

XO Professional Brass 1632GL-LT Fedchock Bb Trombone - Yellow-Brass Bell | Long & McQuade

No, I need a Trumpet playing passenger for my Zero.

Gotta keep things slim for lane splitting:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thats a good looking auction list.  I would go at least for a while if it was close.  My experience with most auctions is people pay way more than things are worth just to experience the win.  

I went to a recent car auction in Houston.  I was damn sure I was going to buy/win an Austin Healey 1966 model 3000.  I figured it was worth about 80K.  I stopped at 85K and it went for $125K. No way was it worth that.   My wife was swatting me on the head every time I raised my paddle.

I did see a few cars go for what I would consider less than they were worth, but they weren't highly desirable.

Not an expert on these older bikes but I don’t see a lot of value in that one. Running, I think it’s worth a grand. :dontknow: A good starting point for a chopped cafe bike like pictured above.

• Plus 1 1
17 hours ago, Skywagon said:

Thats a good looking auction list.  I would go at least for a while if it was close.  My experience with most auctions is people pay way more than things are worth just to experience the win.  

I went to a recent car auction in Houston.  I was damn sure I was going to buy/win an Austin Healey 1966 model 3000.  I figured it was worth about 80K.  I stopped at 85K and it went for $125K. No way was it worth that.   My wife was swatting me on the head every time I raised my paddle.

I did see a few cars go for what I would consider less than they were worth, but they weren't highly desirable.

This is a dead guy auction, although, we tend to avoid auctions with lotsa weaponry, as those are the ones where prices get run up. Likely wont go due to not listing much daily useful stuff. 

Joe Frickin' Friday
10 hours ago, Rinkydink said:

562CD313-342D-4BA6-97EF-9A8EBCA73AB3.jpeg

Or maybe they did?  Wouldn't be the first (or last) time a graphic designer snuck a hidden feature into their artwork.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

Or maybe they did?  Wouldn't be the first (or last) time a graphic designer snuck a hidden feature into their artwork.

True. See the original cover art for The Little Mermaid by Disney.

s_6193f60e800f64d1db5a11be.jpg.fcc4612bc6efe1302a077e1eab6d2ed5.jpg

roadscholar

That's pretty much everyday stuff in the semi rural South, most of it harmless although admittedly entertaining : ) Wait, don't you live in LA Larry?  :)

• Like 1