IGNORED

Out And About

Rinkydink

7 minutes ago, RandyShields said:

Doesn't she know that they are just a blues cover band?

She just knows they were the bad boys, and she's always been drawn to the bad boys. So she had no choice but to check me out....

On 3/6/2020 at 8:57 PM, Rinkydink said:

30717051-F1E4-414E-91A3-2DEEB21A8AC2.jpeg

Lol, I know this is a REAL old post, but the first thing that came into my mind was:

"This is a rather extreme application of 'ATGATT'!"  😏

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Rinkydink said:

Autonomous yet it needs windshield wipers?

E1C25370-E36C-4EA1-8618-EF9C36BBFF1E.jpeg

Maybe for the cameras.  On my little subaru, eyesite will generate a warning saying it's not functioning in heavy, heavy rain.......so in light-moderate rain, maybe it's to keep the windshield clear enough for cameras.........just N-SWAGing this.

7 hours ago, Rinkydink said:

It’s come to this….

6B073F07-E325-4E35-BC7C-8903FACCDDC2.jpeg

Both my daughters first vehicles were sticks,.....there was no debating it.  One, so they know how to drive them, two, 'cause mommies and daddies ain't teeching their offspring how to work a clutch and stick and accelerator and brake,.....kinda at the same time sometimes, so chances of them letting someone else drive were 'streamly low.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Rinkydink said:

B4C4E8A8-16B4-4D3F-A2E7-C670F0238E96.jpeg

#1  they're short tracking on a hockey rink.

#2  who the hell would sit on the track on the outside of turn four with no avenue of escape?  Holy shit.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Red said:

#1  they're short tracking on a hockey rink.

#2  who the hell would sit on the track on the outside of turn four with no avenue of escape?  Holy shit.

Just noticed that. Couldn't sit in a more dangerous spot. Why would it even be allowed? Pretty sure their insurance carrier doesn't know about it.

10 hours ago, Hosstage said:

Just noticed that. Couldn't sit in a more dangerous spot. Why would it even be allowed? Pretty sure their insurance carrier doesn't know about it.

Racing on an indoor, probably 1/16 mile track. Very quick but not really high speed like a half mile (100mph) or mile (140mph) track This was in the old days when liability was not so paramount. I still would not have sat there though. 

12 minutes ago, Rinkydink said:

Racing on an indoor, probably 1/16 mile track. Very quick but not really high speed like a half mile (100mph) or mile (140mph) track This was in the old days when liability was not so paramount. I still would not have sat there though. 

I agree that they don't go very fast, but getting hit at 20 or 30 miles per hour by an out of control, hot, motorcycle sounds no fun.

Must be one of those probability law thingy's......if it doesn't happen often, then it probably won't happen, thus, chances be taken.

Of course, with the "bell bottoms" (and the hippie hair do's) being a key point in the photo, looks to be taken when rules were really relaxed pertaining to helping me protect me from myself regulations.

image.thumb.png.36302cb0d31b61840e7a03ce732d5f4d.png

I have cousins that grew up in the city and bell bottoms seemed popular at the time, along with platform shoes. My mother must’ve thought the city slicker kids looked stylish because she bought us some flairs. Let’s just say, it wasn’t a big hit. :spittake: Bell bottoms and open front sprockets, not good. :facepalm:

On 11/28/2021 at 10:21 PM, Hosstage said:

I agree that they don't go very fast, but getting hit at 20 or 30 miles per hour by an out of control, hot, motorcycle sounds no fun.

The more I look at the pic it almost looks like mini bikes racing. 

Saw this in traffic the other day and the first thing I thought of when I saw it in the rear view mirror, but chuckled when I saw the tag.

20211217_114414.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN OLD BIKER WHEN:

1. You're riding along and see a cop with radar. You look at the speedometer and realize you're already doing the speed limit.
2. Your only passengers these days are your grandkids.
3. Your trip planning includes the distances between restrooms.
4. The ride is more important than the destination as you've forgotten the destination.
5. Instead of waving at younger sport bike riders you snarl and flip them off.
6. Most of your rides are to the doctor's office.
7. You can predict the weather by how your arthritis feels.
8. A pretty girl in a car is just another obstacle.
9. Getting lost is an adventure.
10. Just getting on and off your bike is a minor victory.

• Like 3
  • Plus 1 1