IGNORED

Craigslist find of the day

TEWKS

I think that's one of my old bikes. Fun ride. Not very comfy for anything longer than a quick sprint around the countryside though.

Cool, the last couple of years I've been casually searching for a link to the past, if you will. If I owned a Ninja like that I'd be replying for sure. Never owned a 1000s I referred to in my last post but remember walking by two brand new ones on the showroom floor to buy a GS750.

That bike, the GS1000S is just the king of cool in my book!

Pat

Low miles, just west of me. Might be worth a looksie.

2000 R1100RT $4000

Nice looking bike.

Did country wide search tonight and found 3 Boston Green bikes. They usually don't come up that often.

2000 R1100RT $4000

Nice looking bike.

Did country wide search

This could be Mr obvious waiting to smack me in the face but Bud, how did you do that? :)

Thanks

Pat

Pat,

He probably used something like searchtempest.com which searches craigslist and ebay. It lets you put in what you're looking for, where you are (zip code) and how far out you want to look. It starts with the listings closest to you and works out from there.

Given your history, this could be dangerous! :rofl:

Pat,

He probably used something like searchtempest.com which searches craigslist and ebay.

Given your history, this could be dangerous! :rofl:

:rofl: For us never actually meeting, you know me very well! :grin::wave:

Thanks Glenn! :thumbsup:

Pat

• 2 weeks later...
JerryMather

"Only 9,900 miles, Corbin custom heated seats, stereo, new battery, like new, great ride"

WOW! This is a deal and it hasn't even been broken it by BMW standards & it has a heated seat. :dopeslap:

It's a GARAGE QUEEEN. What a nice deal for someone thinking of buying an RT.

I'm kind of tempted on this one myself, but thought I'd share it. It has been on CL before so I'm guessing that they are having trouble finding a buyer, which might make for a better deal. I get down to Las Vegas now and then and could check it out if someone is serious about it.

00n0n_dlJrYJ3Z0J9_600x450.jpg

link

2000 R1100RT $4000

Nice looking bike.

Did country wide search tonight and found 3 Boston Green bikes. They usually don't come up that often.

Searchtempest

Watch out though, you could waste hours and hours looking at stuff you would never buy! Or, like me, you could be on vacation in Denver and buy one and ride it home. :grin:

That is how this

139963668520.jpg

ended up in my garage. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Make a deal and I'll pick you up. ;) I rode one around the Alps back in 94. Not a whole lot to complain about.

Sorry about the Ginormous Pic.

Scan0011_zpsde542573.jpg

Pat

Matts_12GS

And Capitalizing Every Word In The Ad As Well! :rofl:

Probably done via a mobile device and the site isn't optimized for the entry format. I see a lot of pages do that from my 'droid phone.

• 2 weeks later...
I had one just like this, the last of three R-RSs that I owned.

And here I thought I was the only serial R-RS/L owner...

yeah man, my favorite was a black 95RSL. Between it and the 02 were many, many miles. The 02 lasted until I purchased a Duc ST3 in 05 which was my go to bike until 3 years ago but neither covered the miles that "Darkstar" did. Hopefully I, and my 13 RT, will live long enough and have enough free time to cover the miles.

yeah man, my favorite was a black 95RSL. Between it and the 02 were many, many miles. The 02 lasted until I purchased a Duc ST3 in 05 which was my go to bike until 3 years ago but neither covered the miles that "Darkstar" did. Hopefully I, and my 13 RT, will live long enough and have enough free time to cover the miles.

:thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday at Blackwater Inn