IGNORED

Craigslist find of the day

TEWKS

That fairing is a Hannigan; actually an excellent bit of kit -- but not on that bike!!

I had a Hannigan on a Suzuki GS850G, a bike that matched the proportions of the fairing. The use of one on an R11R, however, was an "unfortunate" choice.

If the price were right I'd consider buying the package and using the Hannigan on a different bike.

98 RT

00Q0Q_4bc1bYyooWd_600x450.jpg

Looks like a lot of bike for $2,500

Definitely... aftermarket windshield AND Russel Day Long Seats... AND Highway pegs...Nice buy for the money.

Edited by biometrics
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey - I think I know the lady listing that. Pretty sure megan23j@gmail emailed me last week, but I can't remember if it was to help me increase my, erm, size, or if it was because her boyfriend dumped her and she needed someone to chat with...

2009 Can-Am Spyder jsqgwg - $2500 (portland, OR)

00i0i_fHEL0DauRZv_600x450.jpg

***More info here***

Yeah, I am thinking that one is a scam. Tricycle is actually in a warehouse, owner is in Afghanistan, but will arrange shipping........Lots of Nigerian or Eastern European engrish in emails.

Last week there was a tidal wave of scam ads on CL in my neck of the woods. They were easy to spot as they all ended in garble right after the item name. Just like that Can-Am ad...

Agreed, but 18k is low mileage.

At $4k it would be a good buy.

Last year of the RSL in the US I think.

Cross between RT and an S.

neof the all time best, @1200 imported.

Had an RS and an RSL that lasted me into this century before my ST3 years. Liked them all. Reading about the new RS this morning made me think, then I realized I'm older and should know better

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Taking the old saying, "There is no substitution for displacement " to the extreme.

Hemi?

Ad says......

"Mechanicals of the build speak for themselves in the pictures"

I don't speak that language.

I hope the price includes both the "Virgin Connie Swail" thing and trailer, and the Chevy.

Tom

Edited by 12R12RT

I know! I was also talking about the Honda. Both are tempting. Not very much work to get to the guide rails on that side. matter of fact, there is a you tube vid I saw about it. Question is, what other damage happened from the rail break.

CoarsegoldKid

I don't get out often enough. Well maybe I do but I rarely if ever check the classifieds. I've used OBO before so what's BRO in this ad?

Edited by CoarsegoldKid

It cam to my attention by the mods that the video link I provided to replace the cam chain rails without splitting the case may have been corrupted with viruses and mal ware and was removed. It was not a you tube video. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have done. My computer virus program did not see a problem with the link. Here is a you tube link for the removal and replacement if so interested. ..................

I inquired about the bike mentioned and it has been sold.

+1. The elastic on the side pockets is in great shape and it doesn't have that sun-faded purple look. Doubt it was used much. Who wants to grab that thing for me?

I have the map case...this would complete the bag. I emailed about the bag yesterday but nothing back yet.

Edited by ArmyGuy