IGNORED

Craigslist find of the day

TEWKS

Link

Looks like a pretty decent deal. This is right in my back yard if anyone would like me to check it out.

I'd love to have that - do you offer financing as well as inspection services?

:) :) :)

Inspection definitely. I can also pick it up for you and store it at my place in Hurricane, UT.

Still haven't finished my little sidecar project - got to keep spending money on that for a bit longer (just dropped the frame off at the welder this morning for what should be my *almost* last expense...maybe).

My six year old son though, with I swear no prompting from me (my wife is suspicious of that), said the other day, "But dad, when you finish putting the sidecar on your motorcycle, aren't you going to need another one so you'll still have a regular motorcycle?" Man, I love that kid - a very smart boy indeed.

Inspection definitely. I can also pick it up for you and store it at my place in Hurricane, UT.

I need to forget that you said that. :grin:

I know, right? It's like he is TRYING to get us into trouble....

Do you offer a riding service too? Charge the battery and keep the brake rotors from getting rusty. Can't let that gas in the tank go stale either....

Sorry, the store it at my place was meant to be store it at my place while you make arrangement to come and pick it up.

I've already got a friend's bike taking up one of my remaining spots.

Also: An apparently collectible R75/5. Read the guy's write up. :rofl:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/mcy/4900636733.html

Good luck to the [idiot] -- wrong battery side covers, not original exhaust, rust various places (tops of the carbs), not original seat (fitting terribly, too), no tank pinstripes, not original fuel petcocks, not original carb tubes (black, not silver), etc. $6,500? :rofl::dopeslap::rofl::dopeslap::rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
Sport Touring Deal of the Day!

Many tens of thousands of trouble-free miles left in bikes like these. It is a real deal in miles for dollars spent.

Heck, that's less than BMW sales tax money! :grin: I rented one out in Colorado a few years back and it did just as well as the rented BMW besides it for much less money. :thumbsup: Now that I think about it, a whole lot less money. My bud dropped the bmw at a rest stop. :eek:

Pat

Seems like I never find anything unique enough to share, but I think THIS ONE might qualify.

:rofl::rofl:

I was in for abandoned buildings, old ghost towns, old mines. He lost me at haunted forests and UFO watching.

I wouldn't call it a bargain but, if you're an 1150 guy/gal, here's a clean almost new one! 3100 miles on an 04. :thumbsup:

http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/4939709098.html

00P0P_2YyjgZi6F9G_600x450.jpg

Pat

It is a great looking example of what some call the best oilhead ever.

One has to consider it a collector bike at that price.

Otherwise, if it was ridden by a member here it would soon plummet in value after another 50 - 60K went on the clock in a few years.

• 2 weeks later...