IGNORED

Mondays S---

Dennis Andress

Just off Interstate 10 west of Las Cruces

I've slept there once or twice.....

I-10 out there is so boring, you can almost sleep while riding. That roadrunner thing is really tacky as well.

Taken at the carousel in Burlington, CO. A long, hot dusty ride out to see some old wooden horses (and the dog, camel, hippocampus, and other assorted animals-both real and imaginary).

armoredhorse1pl9.jpg

Sunset on the Henry Mountains. Mr Andress's favourite lake is down there somewhere...
I just had to mention that at least one of us didn't have that fly right over our heads... smile.gif
Francois_Dumas

When the winter starts throwing its first cold days at us, like yesterday in Northern Germany.......

228183040-XL.jpg

I often think of our wonderful holiday in Portugal, visiting my business partner there......

Winter in Portugal !!!

228183012-L.jpg

Dennis, yesterday (Sunday) we visited a Ansel Adams collection in a Washington DC gallery (Corcoran). One of his most famous pictures is taken exactly from the same spot as your first picture above. I want to visit that spot! grin.gifDennis, you are a wonderful photographer, but I still prefer Ansel Adams! grin.gif

Dennis Andress
grin.gifDennis, you are a wonderful photographer, but I still prefer Ansel Adams! grin.gif

I've got a couple of his books......

RMNP in the To Do list for next summer.

Utah 95 heading towards Blanding I believe. Just past another of those "Watch For Falling Rocks" signs; makes me look up every time.

160450689-L.jpg

Bill

Yesterday morning on Glendora Ridge at the top of the hill just out of Baldy.

100_1252.jpg

Gonna be a few days before the ICE melts. It's in the shade all day.

Mt Baldy ski area parking lot:

100_1249.jpg

Remember this is So Cal, grin.gif we get excited about this stuff!

100_6953.jpg

You lookin' at me? You lookin' at me? You lookin' at me? Then who the hell else are you lookin' at? You lookin' at me? Well I'm the only one here.

Who do you think you're looking at? Oh yeah? Huh? Ok. grin.gif

Pat

Perspective

969120-file.jpg

This was taken last month, on the day we put Tippy, the lady on the right, to sleep. With her on the right, and my six-month-old son on the left, the cycle of life is poignantly illustrated, and on Mondays like today it helps me to keep a healthy perspective.

thumbsup.gif

969120-file.jpg.09276cdfb0eba4b384241ddfd427b4a9.jpg

Friday 21st December

It's unusual to see clouds in the Waterpocket Fold, when I first noticed them the top of the Henry Mountains were in clear view but as I drove up 12 to take pictures the clouds rose as I did almost obscuring the mountains.

whitespace24x1.gif20071220_9329.jpg

whitespace24x1.gif20071220_9334.jpg

Hello guys.

I want to share with you some photos I took last weekend between Mexico City and Cuernavaca, Morelos, hope you like them. 2791219030102781209PTaeta_th.jpg 2327311210102781209lHqkaB_th.jpg 2436070350102781209CHwRSG_th.jpg 2463284020102781209ncbZAf_th.jpg

As you can see this is the first time I post some photos here grin.gif

Mike.

Edited by mik