IGNORED

Mondays S---

Dennis Andress

I'm not say who belongs to this bike, but does any one else carry a dust pan with em??????

If so....what is it for?????

240742933-L.jpg

Pooper scooper?

I'm not say who belongs to this bike, but does any one else carry a dust pan with em??????

If so....what is it for?????

Pooper scooper?

If she keeps hanging out with Richard, then I'd have to say yes! lmao.gif

.......love ya man!

MtAthabasca.jpg

Mt Athabasca, Banff-Jasper (Icefields) Parkway in January

WeepingWall1.jpg

A frozen Weeping Wall, Banff-Jasper Parkway in January

By the way, did you notice this in the above pic?

WeepingWall_climbers.jpg

Two pairs of ice climbers on different routes.

Mike Cassidy

Mmmmm, mmmmm. Raisin pie. And a great weekend in Jasper, with a beautiful drive back on Sunday (as you can see).

Hey, riding season is but three short months away.

Mike Cassidy

Holy cow folks!!!

Your a hard act to follow, fantastic pics!

When the more shallow rivers here freeze the water level continues to fall which is what caused the ice in this photo to sheer off.

mg06451jx7.jpg

Whip

I got it in the right thread this time. thumbsup.gif

Keith

Edited by Kye

Fletcher thinks this Monday sucks!

img_0913.jpg

The wind was blowing snow horizontally so that it didn't even land on the ground. Apparently nobody told Fletcher he was supposed to sit down and close his eyes, ears and nostrils in these conditions, he kept jumping and running about.

Dennis Andress
Great pics Dennis! I do need to ask however what the brightly colored line in the foreground of the third one is.

Jan

That is a shot of Bad Water, Death Valley taken during DVD 06 (I believe). The white band is the white sand in direct sunlight. Unfortunately I'd dropped my Nikon FE2 a couple of weeks earlier and insisted on taking it apart and fixing it myself. After that it developed a new concept of "exposure." Color saturation was interesting too...

Took this one last week during a cold snap, temp was -30C. The windchill took it down to the something like -45C. The frost you see came from the steam off of the Bow river in Calgary.

mg00071by8.jpg

Ended up with frost bite on my nose. blush.gif

Keith

Dennis Andress

That's cool (And I have a distant memory of -65 F...)

Laney and I have this neighbor who has rode sport bikes all his life. He just happens to work for the CHP. This week he starts motorcycle training at the CHP Academy in Sacramento. Being the intense person he is, he bought an RTP to practice on. We went out with on Saturday to see what it is all about.

251065242-XL.jpg

251066630-XL.jpg

251075079-XL.jpg

skinny_tom (aka boney)

A report reached my desk that carried an important message. I could tell, it was important, some of the letters were blacked out. It said, "Mondays S---." This was not really a revelation, as far as I was concerned but I felt that it was high time I did something about that. This "S---" thing must stop. Our health, our well-being, heck- even our economy could be crushed if we aren't careful.

On Monday, February 4th, I made it my duty to go out in search of "S---."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcZ0mckAz4Q

The 320x240 decent quality WMV version. 39MB <-- streaming.

The High Quality 720x480 MPG version. 490MB.

Afterlog: After searching somewhat extensively, I could not find this "S---" the report made reference to. Therefore, my official report for February 4th is "there is no S--- today."

I took a day off from all my bidnesses on Saturday.(I can't remember the last day I didn't go to work) Met up with a local group of riders. They may know the Hill Country better than Limecreek eek.gif....

We stopped for lunch at Alamo Springs Cafe......and were attacked by bees.

253300774_eQC2j-L.jpg

253300152_8Kxzx-L.jpg

Nice guys...nice ride.......great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whip

Austria1.jpgPicture from my trip through southern Germany and Austria last year. This is of the Walchensee. Austria2.jpg South of Innsbruck on the way to the Felbern Pass. More to follow next Monday.
skinny_tom (aka boney)

Took this at about noon today. 2 1/2 hours slogging up the hill through patches of snow. I tried to get a "flash fill" but the light is just too bright.

MendocinoNF_Snow+029.jpg

Bear Creek. We decided not to cross.

MendocinoNF_Snow+034.jpg

Edited by boney
skinny_tom (aka boney)

Took this at about noon today. 2 1/2 hours slogging up the hill through patches of snow. I tried to get a "flash fill" but the light is just too bright.

Okay, some of Monday kinda sucked.

Here it is.

The rest was pretty darn good. thumbsup.gif