American Fork Canyon, Utah:

255941628_BiwUy-O.jpg

Canyon flowers, Little Cottonwood Canyon, UT:

255941858_RPdT4-L.jpg

Sunset, Salt Lake City, UT:

230670670_u62ys-L.jpg

American Fork Canyon, Utah:

255941628_BiwUy-O.jpg

And to think that I actually felt sorry for you snow bound types yesterday whilst riding thru our local mountains (Santa Monica's) & then down to the blue Pacific dopeslap.gif

Last Wednesday somewhere between Rangeley ME & Pittsburg NH. It's almost as fun as motorcycling.

100_7066.jpg

Sorry about the fuzz on this one. We followed momma moose & her calf for about two miles before they exited the trail.

100_7069.jpg

Pat

I can spend the next few months of Mondays on lighthouses. Let's start with this one - Cape Blanco Lighthouse Oregon.

Mike Cassidy

I took a look at Mark's photos. Considering that we are not from a state where lighthouses are a necessity, we seem to have a ton of photos of them as well.

This one is the Ocracoke Light in NC.

ocrakokelightkeepershouxj5.jpg

It's almost Monday and I have a long day tomorrow without much computer access, so here's my contribution this week:

Tillamook_rock_lighthouse.jpg

Tillamook Rock Light, Oregon

Mike Cassidy

I'll go ahead and throw mine in now too, so I don't have to do it before work tommorrow.

Mountain Biking in the San Gabriel Mountains on Sat grin.gif

260707442_CKXhZ-XL-1.jpg

260706536_G6kNK-L.jpg

260700424_yaopi-L.jpg

260708336_kuJCj-XL-1.jpg

260709008_MJRTv-L.jpg

260701292_8q83G-L.jpg

wave.gif

Edited by roydog007

The Island of La Gomera, part of the Canary Islands off the coast of West Africa.

The port of arrival - San Sebastian

IMGP1676.jpg

The road down to Valle Gran Rey - sadly travelling by car not bike!

IMGP1775.jpg

Estes Park, CO (in a field right next to the main road to Rocky Mtn. National park). He just sat there for about 15 min. The elk up there are not really afraid of people. A huge crowd was just standing on the road next to his field-and he just stared at us for a while, then sauntered off with his friends.

esteselk2at0.jpg

esteselk1ol6.jpg

Hopefully we haven't posted this before. I guess it's time to go back and look over this thread from the beginning.

View from patio outside our room in Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy:

264113659_urt5x-O.jpg

A couple for the Flying Dutchman since he missed these on his trip to FL... We saw these while camping this weekend. BTW, this is in the wild, no fences, walls or moats between us and them

264107255_M7qNw-L.jpg

264107324_s2Mbm-L.jpg

Oh Man - We had an Irish Setter many years ago when we first got married. What a great dog! She thought she was a puppy her entire 13 years with us.

russell_bynum
Oh Man - We had an Irish Setter many years ago when we first got married. What a great dog! She thought she was a puppy her entire 13 years with us.

That's Riley. She'll be 11 this year, but nobody told her that.

She doesn't get to run free very often, so when I let her out in the field, she took about three steps then stopped and turned around to ask me "Seriously...I can just run around?" I told her "It's OK." and she took off at full speed barking like a loon. She chased a couple of bugs, barked at a bush, and generally had a great time. Then she plopped down in the middle of the flowers and sat there panting. That's when I snapped the pics. She was limping around the rest of the day and she slept like a log, but she definitely had fun.

Hmmm... Running around the field w/ wildflowers?!?!

Here's our two numbnuts yesterday (3/9/08)

264162434_rKjXL-M.jpg

264164988_vHrjJ-M.jpg

264166429_pyRND-M.jpg

Zorc, GSD (West/East German lines; 12 years old)

264173614_aXouC-M.jpg

Hanna, GSD (Chekoslovakian lines; 13 years old)

264168700_V52rb-M.jpg

Scene of the crime? Frozen lake in Wislon Island state park, W.IA...

264146114_ytXHi-L.jpg

Last weeks trip to the Oregon Coast. First one is Heceta Head Light House. Then the beach at Cape Perpetua. A Bald Eagle at the mouth of the Yachats River.

035sm.jpg

018sm.jpg

013sm.jpg