IGNORED

Mondays S---

Dennis Andress

Dennis Andress

Laney and I put about 600 miles on our truck this weekend, driving back and forth between Ventura and Orange County -- by way of downtown L.A. I feel like a Zombie right now....

Whip, that is a beautiful picture!!

Dennis

91606928-L.jpg

122845215-L.jpg

If you've got a picture that will make the day better please post it....

Well, this made "my" day better... was looking through old photos and remembering fondly my Honda Valkyrie (should have kept it!). Stumbled across this photo of the 4th of July Parade in Mt. Shasta, CA. At the time I owned some "Foster Imposter" chickens and thought the kids watching the parade would get a kick out of them... boy did I have it right... had them all dolled up with junk food wrappers and such... it was a hoot. Only parade I've ever ridden in, and actually found it to be kinda fun. grin.gif

169595289-M.jpg

Dennis Andress

I'm not ready for snow yet, in fact, I'd rather skip it entirely this year. But, I hope the trees have changed color by then.

37827822-L.jpg

Its Torrey Time!!!

155191725-L.jpg

Bill Walkers RT at the Athabasca Glacier along the Ice Field Parkway in Alberta Canada.

193085277-L.jpg

A close up of the Glacier

193084038-L.jpg

Close up of the "Busses"

193086813-L.jpg

Whip

Images aren't showing up for me. Anybody else? (note to later readers: if the links are right but it's a permissions problem, they'll show above when he fixes it.)

My bad......

Bill Walkers RT at the Athabasca Glacier along the Ice Field Parkway in Alberta Canada.

193986580-L.jpg

A close up of the Glacier

193985608-L.jpg

Close up of the "Busses"

193988331-L.jpg

Whip

• 2 weeks later...

The man has 6000 of these shots and he's going to dribble them out one at a time and make us all jealous for months... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Keep 'em com'in. cool.gif

Francois_Dumas

GR_0040.jpg

Looking towards Grénoble and the Alps from my little Cessna 172, flying over FranceVFR landscape, towards a new airfield that we're 'building'.

If I can't ride there for real I still have my simulator to get me there... and I can even change the weather to my liking !! lmao.gif

I like this game...

A couple years ago I was driving to Phoenix for work. We were traveling along I-40 when we got a call at about Gallup to drop what we were doing, and head to Tahoe. So we stop in Flagstaff for the night and would continue on in the morning. After consulting DeLorme Street Atlas, we discovered there was no good way to get there via "normal" roads unless we wanted to keep going on I-40 to LA and get on I-5 and up to 50. The extra 300 miles that would of entailed did not appeal to us, so we winged it. Told mister DeLorme to figure the "shortest" route, and off we went. What followed was one of the best drives of my life. We saw some of the most beautiful scenery ever, and spent about 200 miles of our trip on gravel roads snaking through Nevada. Here are sopme of the pictures of that trip:

SomewhereinNevada.jpg

YetanotherplaceinNevada.jpg

SomewhereelseinNevada.jpg

Nevadayougettheidea.jpg

MyFavoritepicture.jpg

P6180012.jpg

BacksideofTahoe.jpg

Francois_Dumas

Dang! Will need to get on the bike tomorrow and head for the woods to get me some 'fall pictures' too..... can't 'compete' otherwise ! dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

(How's that for a riding excuse, eh? grin.gif ...... Ninaaaaaaa !!! )

Dennis Andress

All the pretty stuff in Nevada is 50 miles down a dirt road.

Boulder Mountain, Torrey.

205554582-L.jpg

Zion

205554763-L.jpg