IGNORED

Mondays S---

Dennis Andress

$ 15 for a beer !!?? Crikey !!! dopeslap.gif

+1 grin.gif

On the other hand, if the sign means you get all you can drink for $15 (todo el dia), then maybe that exclamation is what the proprietor says during Spring Break. smirk.gif

Dennis Andress

It's close..... smile.gifsmile.gif

155436772-L.jpg

... a time to ride with friends.

156069250-L.jpg

Edited by Dennis Andress

156069250-L.jpg

Thanks, Dennis...

I seriously need to get out on the road. I may be guilty of "Criminal Negligence" as it pertains to riding - with friends. blush.gif

BTW... For those who may not recognize the scene - I do believe that is a shot from up on "Gleno Summit" -

I seriously need to get out on the road. I may be guilty of "Criminal Negligence" as it pertains to riding - with friends. blush.gif

I'm sure you are. dopeslap.gif

I'll be more than happy to do the ride up and over the Mt's east of Cedar City with you again. But make sure you've got some new tires ......... because I will. lmao.gif

Good Monday Morning!

A little color for your morning:

IMG_0098b.jpg

And if you are not feeling that cheerful....maybe a little calmness:

IMG_0093b.jpg

Have a good day!

Good Monday morning!! wave.gif

Time for us to hit the road again, but here's a treat for you from yesterday to get your juices flowing!! grin.gif

188403974-L.jpg

Lone_RT_rider

Jamie, that looks really familiar... smile.gif

155304741-L.jpg

Whip... Thats a much better shot than my mirror mirror shot.. very nice!

155299630-L.jpg

Shawn

Dennis Andress

Nice Whip, real nice...

I've been staying close to home all summer so I can't compete with Denali.

91590296-L.jpg

Friday night's camp at Chickahominy, near Burns, Oregon.

08_25_07003s.jpg

As the sun sets...

08_25_07040s.jpg

Next day checking out some hot springs. This river comes out of the ground and flows across the desert a few miles then dissappears back into the earth. About knee deep. twelve feet across and 104 degree water. At times it has been almost too hot to get in, just go a little farther down stream.

08_25_07130s.jpg

08_25_07133s.jpg

Larry:

I don't even have a picture of Lake Louise that's that good, and I live here eek.gif

But here's a picture of Lake Louise, the hotel and Mt Fairview from above the lake to the west (the Big Beehive):

Big_Beehive1.jpg

and then across the valley to Mt Aberdeen:

Big_Beehive_MtAberdeen.jpg

You can just see the upper end of Lake Louise at the bottom left of the picture.

Mike Cassidy

Dennis Andress

Next Monday is a U.S. holiday. I thought about making an exception for posting pictures next Tuesday. But, it occurred to me that the guidelines are working really well and allowing even one exception would be almost like having rules. frown.gif

So, I want to say the guidelines don't change if Monday is a holiday. What do ya'll say?

Dennis

37825587-L.jpg

Next Monday I depart for the UN, and have the whole week off and really stinkin' WISH my friends Dennis and Laney were going!!!! bncry.gif

Back when the 2002 Olympics came to town we sent a spoof email to friends and family. Between hard drive crashes and all, the email has been lost, but the storyline was something to effect of cats who compete in "string". Points awarded for height and style. Our cat, being older, was looking to win on style points. However she smelled a rat in the french judge's locker room. There was a bit of poking fun at sports reporting as well.

Here are the pics that went with that email. Hopefully they are good for a chuckle.

191056704-O.jpg

191056676-O.jpg

191056692-O.jpg