IGNORED

Out And About

Rinkydink

Joe Frickin' Friday
55 minutes ago, Skywagon said:

Two eggs, three yolks

IMG_1338.JPG

We  usually buy large eggs.  One time we bought X-large eggs, and a lot of them were double-yolked.

There was a fun sign on a Mexican food cart in Ontario, OR.  Said, "We open when we get here and we're closed when we leave".  pretty much says it all. 

• Smile 1
3 hours ago, Red said:

There was a fun sign on a Mexican food cart in Ontario, OR.  Said, "We open when we get here and we're closed when we leave".  pretty much says it all. 

Got a guy that works here that follows the same idea.  When he wakes up, he comes to work, when he gets tired, he goes home.  Generally, he works from about 0900 to 22-2300ish.......that tells me, "no life" beyond these walls.

• Sad 2
24 minutes ago, taylor1 said:

Richard, we ran into each other a few years ago at one of the art's, and I just don't remember your hair being that dark  :5146:

I's incognito bruh,....rougarou is a shape shifter

• Thinking 1
Dennis Andress
20 minutes ago, Skywagon said:

Hey Dennis.. I’m going through cut & shoot next Tuesday?  Need pictures of anything?

Thanks. I’ll find my way back there in a year or so, when this is gone…

image.thumb.png.837c3f7dad6455880b490fa9357b3432.png

• Thinking 1
8 hours ago, Red said:

That's one of those hey watch this shit moments.  What could go wrong?

Right! I didn't see them close the fuel filler cap before he brought open flame over it. At least they shook it to get those pesky fumes out.

14 hours ago, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

Possibly 'shopped, still nifty:

87460682.thumb.jpg.7b9aea5485fcdf8a09475779016c19e2.jpg

That's lookin good but with my geezer 1200 RT I think I need something more like a wing tip or a Hush Puppy.  Heels don't suit me.  

This morning when I left for work, five of the large woods rats in my daughters yard,......as I went by hoping they wouldn't hop my way.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

This morning when I left for work, five of the large woods rats in my daughters yard,......as I went by hoping they wouldn't hop my way.

She should get rid of the Deer Loitering sign in her yard and they'll move along...

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Hosstage said:

It only makes sense.

Out there in cyberspace is a hilarious audio tape of a woman calling a radio station complaining about where they put the deer crossing sign.  She hit deer there on two separate occasions.

22 minutes ago, RandyShields said:

Out there in cyberspace is a hilarious audio tape of a woman calling a radio station complaining about where they put the deer crossing sign.  She hit deer there on two separate occasions.

I think the same ones that made the Bambulance skit did the deer crossing skit,.....both stoopidly funny, I dunno, I could be wrong

• Smile 1
2 hours ago, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

Sometimes you just gotta go nuclear:

window-got-spider.jpeg.2cab1baabba9640109dac8cfa70950f3.jpeg

I have a friend deathly afraid of spiders. This result is not out of the realm for him. Or, he would just sell the house, fully furnished, clothes and all!