IGNORED

FART 2014 - OCT 2-5 - Maggie Valley NC

TyTass

Still trying to figure out how to add this event to my calendar.

My be a last minute decision and may have to hope for someone else cancelling at the last minute to have a room, or sleep out in the open. :grin:

Matts_12GS
Hope you can make it, Bud. Sorry, But I'll be sharing my room with my wife.

Mods, can we add the title "King of the Overshare" to TyTass' name?

:rofl:

Me? Overshare? No one has ever accussed me (TyTass) of that before. (Believe that and you'll buy the watch.) ;)

Matts_12GS

Me? Overshare? No one has ever accussed me (TyTass) of that before. (Believe that and you'll buy the watch.) ;)

Buy the watch? It's over my boots, I'm just trying to SAVE the watch :wave:

/hijack

Blind Squirrel
Me? Overshare? No one has ever accussed me (TyTass) of that before.

That's not what I was thinking when you told me how you cured your anal warts. :P

Show some "couth!" Remember, this is a family show!

... And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming ...

Let us talk about Fall Appalachian Riding Tour (F.A.R.T.)

In !! :clap:

Brother Frank and I will be there celebrating our _0th birthdays (I ain't telling which decade!) on Oct 5. Just booked the last creekside, screened porch room.

Had to miss START due to work; can't miss FARTing; it's just not healthy on a lot of levels.... :cry:

Looking forward to a great ride, event and celebration!

The majority of this I got from the motel. If you made a reservation but aren't shown under Actually IN, then you might want to get ahold of the motel and ensure you are listed as part of the BMW Sport Touring Group. I corrected a few errors that I knew of, but don't know everyone's data. If you see a needed correction let me know via PM and I'll incorporate it into the next posting (every few weeks or so). If you are IN ... but sharing a room with someone, again ... either pipe up on the thread or send me a PM.

(I did this as a graphic as I expect this to grow and require multiple updates ... so yes, I wanted to make it easy for me!)

i-7MBKrNV-XL.png

OK my ass has been in low gear so far this spring but this is on my calendar. Tentative for now but hopeful. :thumbsup:

OK my ass has been in low gear so far this spring but this is on my calendar. Tentative for now but hopeful. :thumbsup:

I hope to see you guys at B5Q and FART. Will adrianne be coming, too?

So I'm tentatively IN... Reservation made.

But was told that their cancellation policy requires 30 days notice???

The kid was clearly being coached by someone else at the desk, but he says that's what the computer tells him. He was going to check with the manager, I said fine and I'd check with our organizers.

Don't know if you guys want to call and make sure we're all on the same page?

greiffster

They told me 5 days which I thought was odd since Craig said it was 15 in the original post.

They told me 5 days which I thought was odd since Craig said it was 15 in the original post.

I have the contract in my hands and it says:

"Individuals must give 15 day notice or they will be charged one nights lodging."

I'll call them tomorrow to ensure they are all on the same page with respect to the contract.

* REMINDER (aimed at no one): If you find you must cancel within the 15-day period, post here immediately and try to find someone to pick up your room. We often have people joining late so it's a good bet you'll find someone to take your reservation. However, make sure both parties call the hotel and confirm the reservation swap. All of this must be done on your own, folks. No assumptions ... past the 15-day period. :thumbsup:

HEADS UP: We love you all, but neither Ken nor I will play reservation coordinator on your behalf. :P:wave:

This is William Walton up on the list. Everyone has a catchy handle but me, so I guess just call me ... Bill :)

Not sure what the bed arrangement is in the room I reserved but if the place gets filled up, anyone with a thermarest has a spot.

Craig, add me to the list, but am not 100%.

Bernie - I see you are back on the bike - therefore I am counting on you being 100%! :thumbsup:

Bernie - I see you are back on the bike - therefore I am counting on you being 100%! :thumbsup:

Yes Bob, I have been riding again since Dec 25.

Will do. It'll show next time I post. I hope you can be there.

BTW: I got the video you sent me, thanks. Just been really busy this week with homework and a few other things.

In and hopefully rooming with Jim.

Let's touch base closer to the event and try this "ride over to NC together" thing again?? :wave:

(And MAYBE I'll share my Makers Mark with Jim ;) )

(And MAYBE I'll share my Makers Mark with Jim ;) )

Darn good thing I was sitting down when I read this, for 2 reasons:

a. The chance to see you again

b. That you would actually think about sharing some Maker's with me!

:grin:

Looking forward to (hopefully) seeing you soon!!

Jim

So, I'm Actually In...and slightly uncomfortable having had to say that. Booked for 3 nights - looking forward to it!

Dan

So, I'm Actually In...and slightly uncomfortable having had to say that. Booked for 3 nights - looking forward to it!

Dan

Barely-On-Board, it'll be good to see you again. I'll bring the scotch.

Who are those be-helmeted men?

Nice!

Good sir, what knight does that castle belong to?

Who are those be-helmeted men?

Nice!

Good sir, what knight does that castle belong to?

My master, Guy de Lombard!

Dan

Most excellent, Dan! I hope your concern is unfounded and you get all the time you need.

Dang-it Craig, when did you cancel my reservation?

Maybe he didn't want you learnin' too much while you were riding with him ,and then passing him! :)

Maybe he didn't want you learnin' too much while you were riding with him ,and then passing him! :)

Not seeing your name in the "IN" column?

"Selden" is the correct spelling. I've been dealing with countless mis-spellings since birth; the first copy of my birth certificate (pre-Xerox pre-printing press) was hand-written, and mis-spelled my name.

See: Railroad-rail joint. US [patent] 824099

Sorry about the typo ... but I do believe you misspoke above, too, so I corrected it! Happy Birthday!

Archived