IGNORED

Official January 2006 Death Valley Ride Announcement!!

KMG_365

What's this Gleno says about a GIXXER, though?? Have you defected from the GS to the WILD SIDE???

Try to keep up Gilligan. Eric came out of the closet almost 2 years ago. grin.gifgrin.gif

I got my room tonight grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif
That's awesome, Eric!

Maybe now if we can swing the Karaoke you'd be willing to reprise your now famous rendition of: "I am a Jolly Foerster!" grin.gif

(refrain:)

I am a jolly foerster,

And have been many a day;

And foerster will I be still

For shoot right well I may.

(verse:)

Wherefore should I hang up my bow

Upon the greenwood bough?

I can bend and draw a bow,

And shoot well enough;

I am a jolly foerster.

Wherefore should I hang up mine arrow

Upon the greenwood lind?

I have stregth to make it flee

And kill both heart and hind:

I am a jolly foerster.

Wherefore should I hang up my horn

Upon the greenwood tree?

I can blow the death of a deer

As well as any that ever I see:

I am a jolly foerster.

Wherefore should I tie up my hound

Unto the greenwood spray?

I can ludge and make a suit

As well as any in May:

I am a jolly foerster.

(I really gotta lay off that Glühwein at work! eek.gifgrin.gif )

(I really gotta lay off that Glühwein at work! eek.gifgrin.gif)

You really should - just save it and bring it to Death Valley so the rest of us can have some!

Oh Boy. This thread has become almost as long and unmanageable as the "Word Association" thread! eek.gif (Okay, maybe not that long! grin.gif )

Here's the latest list, but I admit that I wasn't that good at keeping up on all the edits, so if you know you're coming, or have fallen off the fence (or come in from the cold! grin.gif ) and don't see your name, let me know and I'll add you to the list! thumbsup.gif

Okay, here's the latest "Rogue's Gallery":

Confirmed attendees:

Phil "pdegnan" and Carole (2) (Dry Town Crew: Temecula, CA)

Jamie "KMG_365" and Leslie "Les_is_more" (2) (Dry Town Crew: San Diego, CA)

Greg "flyingreg" (Bakersfield, CA)

Joe "JoeG" (San Francisco, CA)

Todd "graydude" (Dry Town Crew: Temecula, CA)

George "George_LT" and Joan (2) (Lone Pine, CA)

Bill "Tank" (Brookings, OR)

"Stan Walker" and Jan (2) (Simi Valley, CA, but wishing they were in Colorado! tongue.gif )

Nancy "gottago" and Gary and two friends from Vegas (4) (San Clemente, CA)

Tom "SNC 1923" (Bakersfield, CA)

"ArizonaAl" (Mesa, AZ) (the earplug dude!)

Harold (Rim Riders: Somewhere in AZ)

Richard "BeniciaRT" (Benicia, CA--SF Bay area)

"chrisolson" and Cindy (2) (Avondale, AZ)

Howard "PhillyFlash" and "Mystery Guest" (2?) (Scottsdale, AZ)

Roburt "sidetoside" and Kristin (2) (Woodside, CA--SF Bay area)

Nathan "FreightGuy" (Roseville, CA)

Paul "worn_out_shox" and Wendy (2) (Lancaster, CA)

Mat "becmat" (and no Becca? bncry.gif ) (Susanville, CA)

"Bill Walker" (Dry Town Crew: San Diego, CA)

Bob "1st Shirt" and Sun-joo (2) (Sierra Vista, AZ)

Mike "MikesToy" and friends (5) (Las Vegas, AZ)

"Steve Reinig" (Marysville, WA) (if the weather cooperates! eek.gif )

Bill "A-Red Bill" (Yakima, WA) (if the weather cooperates! eek.gif )

"eskimo" ("down by the river", AZ! grin.gif )

Robert "southerncarider" (Bakersfield, CA)

Steve "steve404" (Monterey, CA)

Steven "BMWRTnewbie" (Sacramento, CA)

Larry "whip" and Louise (2) (San Antonio, TX)

Don "mrduck" and friend (2--not Friday) (So Cal high desert)

John "JB-BMW" and Linda (2) (Phillips Ranch, CA )

"Werner" and friend (2) (Aurora, CO)

Cameron "bmweerman" and Patti (congrats, newlyweds! thumbsup.gif ) (2) (Bakersfield, CA)

"Norah" (SoCal)

Ralph "RET2" (Ramona, CA)

Gian "ElDuche" (San Diego)

Stan "stanf" (Dry Town Crew: Encinitas, CA)

Jack "1MPH" (Phoenix, AZ)

Bob "Killer" (Torrey, UT)

Steve "ashleybiker" (Scottsdale, AZ)

Thor "Traveler1" and Jerry (2) (SF Bay Area, CA)

Russ "RCS" (and S.O.?) (AZ)

John "arizona RT" and ten friends! (11) (Phoenix/Peoria, AZ)

"Dennis Andress" (Riverside, CA)

Bob "Shaman97" and Jackie (2) (near Sacramento, CA)

"JohnK" (Alta Loma, CA)

Greg "ghaverkamp" (SF, CA)

Christiane "CKellner" (North SF Bay Area, CA)

Dane "4rugby" (Rancho Mirage, CA)

Laney (So. Orange County)

Tom "duc_st" (Modesto, CA)

"Joel" and Heidi "Dinkee" . . . and Team Schnauzer! (2+2) (Mile High Crew: Fort Collins, CO)

"Gleno" (Boulder City, NV)

"barryNmarin" (Novato, CA)

"ScottA" (Las Vegas, NV)

"E Biever" Elsie and Bernie (2) (Airdrie, Alberta: vi[v]a Las Vegas! grin.gif )

Rodger "Signman" (He's not bringing Sue, so maybe we should vote on whether he can still come alone! tongue.gif ) ("Dry-Town Crew", Ramona, CA)

(Up to 93! blush.gif )

On the fence: smirk.gif

Mark "bigmak" (Jefferson and Vader, OR) (the awesome tank bag guy!)

"DouglasR" (Lander, WY) (c'mon, Doug! You know you can figure out a way! thumbsup.gif )

RickP (Silver Spring, MD) (Still working on the logistics!! grin.gifthumbsup.gif )

Bill "RT4Me" and Donna (2) (Sacramento, CA)

Tim "Motor Po-Po" (SoCal--riding sweep in the "slow" group! dopeslap.gifgrin.gif )

Tom "TBoneTom" (Recently relocated to SantaRosa, CA! clap.gif )

"JerryMather" (Tarzana, CA)

Russell "russellw" (Moorpark, CA)

Steve "Steves1150" and Jennifer (2) (Glendora, CA)

Still missing in action: frown.gif

Charlie "Cheechoo" and Kathie (2?) (San Francisco Bay area, CA)

"BrianT" (and Meghan?) (2?) (Long Beach, CA)

"russell_bynum" and Lisa "90%_angel" (2?) (Dry Town Crew?: grin.gif Wildomar, CA)

Adam "Patience" (Denver, CO)

Larry "LJVillani" (and Marianne? smile.gif ) (2?) (Dry Town Crew: San Diego, CA)

"Tom Rice" (Salem, OR)

"Ian 408" (Silicon Valley, CA)

David "Pigdog" (Down-Under Crew: Cairns, Queensland, Australia) (Dude!! You asked for it!! thumbsup.gif )

STILL CALLING OUT ALL THE NEWBIES!!! grin.gif

Okay, that's the third pic in this thread alone of one of our illustrious group draped over a LEO's car! blush.gif

The newbies are going to get the wrong idea about us! grin.gif

Whose turn is it to watch Socko this time? We didn't do such a good job keeping him out of trouble on our last watch. dopeslap.gif

Elsie, glad you and the Bernster can make it! Unfortunately I just checked, and the hotel says there are no rooms available, so just keep checking this thread (there may also be a new one starting just for cancellations, so watch for that) in case we have a few dropouts.

I'll let you know if anyone contacts me directly.

Okay, okay, I give in, I guess I’ll have to find a way to make it up to Death Valley again this year, can’t let you guys have all the fun. But, No “Suzie Q” frown.gif I will be alone in the saddle this time. (well, “Jack” may tag along)

I’m planning on coming up Saturday and stay just the one night, in Todd’s room, on the floor, as I too don’t care to “spoon”. And Al, have your “ear-plug” goop ready, have you heard that guy snore?

I know I’m going to miss a lot of fun Friday night, but can you save a little bit for Saturday night?

See ya there clap.gif

Awesome, Rodger and Elsie!! clap.gif

For others looking for a room or a roommate (or other lodging info) please use this thread (<<-click it!) to keep it from getting unwieldly like this one, and use the "Excited Chatter" one here to start planning your trip out and back--and post your ideas for day rides or hook up with riders with compatible types of riding, or who are looking at doing similar things in the Valley! cool.gif

You never mentioned staying on the floor. What gives?? I may have to get Richard all boozed up for my spoon'in partner. And hey, I don't snore that bad. You're just a light sleeper. I've heard you bolt upright when a fly farts in the same room as you.

Jamie...

Hope this is the right one to post names on. The other guys in my group are:

Ken R...Ken Reynar from Park City UT

Bill Reynar (not a member of the board) from Las Vegas

Lee Ziegler (not a member of the board) from Las Vegas

Dan Ulitechny (not a member of the board) from Las Vegas

Bill, Ken and Lee were at the fall Torrey.

See you all in a couple of weeks.

Thanks, Mike! smile.gif

Although I originally was looking to just get a rough count so that we could make sure there was enough food and drink on hand--it wouldn't be a bad idea to get a list of names/handles for nametags. thumbsup.gif

This is a pretty UNorganized gathering, but nametags are really helpful for the newbies especially as they may know someone only by their "handle" and readiing their posts for years but not have any idea what their real name is or what they look like. Any volunteers want to work on nametags? If anyone has or can recommend a program for a Mac (freeware/shareware) that can print up nice ones from a list, I'd be happy to give it a go! cool.gif

You never mentioned staying on the floor. What gives?? I may have to get Richard all boozed up for my spoon'in partner. And hey, I don't snore that bad. You're just a light sleeper. I've heard you bolt upright when a fly farts in the same room as you.

If I recall correctly you are both bachelors for the weekend...

However...

I will go way out on a limb here:

Todd, You can't pack enough Guiness or Arrogant Bastard on that pachyderm you call a motorcycle, NOR can you afford a night of spoon'in with me! (You might just never go back!)

However...

If you can produce some good scotch for the liefest in the parking lot... blush.gif

OK, rumour has it that folks have got available rooms they are trying to get rid of. It seems Tifanie and I will be able to attend this year, but we need a room.

--sam

Jamie:

I just found out Bill won't be there due to an achilles tendon issue that does not allow him to ride. He will be there in spirt. I am intending to be there weather permitting though wanted to cry this AM when I saw the web cam of Siskiyou summit. It looked so good an clear for the last two weeks. All that means is a detour to the coast. Will try to connect with "Tank" who is sopping wet in Brookings though we are not far behind in that department up here in the PNW. So I was looking at a map for you Southern CA folks. Will your temp gage get above three bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang, sorry about your Achilles, Bill! You will be missed, but we'll hoist one for your speedy recovery! smile.gif

Steve, be sure to check out the condition of 101 and plan your detour accordingly! blush.gif

Click this link and enter "101" into the search field (or any other roads you may need on the way through CA). wink.gif

As far as the "temp bars" go, Maynard always gets up to at least five bars, no matter the outside temps, which are about in the mid 60's to low 70's outside right now. It looks like we gave you PNW'sters back your soggy weather that we stole--, er . . . borrowed last year! We're WAY behind on our annual rainfall again, but we don't really count on rain in this area and are glad for the 7"-10" we might get in any given year. tongue.gif

If it's any consolation, we're going to get the trailing southern end of the same storm that's pounding you guys up there right now and it's predicted to rain on the Chargers game this afternoon. Our holiday games are almost always warm and sunny this time of the year. Oh, the HUMANITY!! frown.gif

This is a pretty UNorganized gathering, but nametags are really helpful for the newbies especially as they may know someone only by their "handle" and readiing their posts for years but not have any idea what their real name is or what they look like. Any volunteers want to work on nametags? If anyone has or can recommend a program for a Mac (freeware/shareware) that can print up nice ones from a list, I'd be happy to give it a go!

I still have the name tags from Torrey X intact as a Word file. It's better than a start from zero, I can easily do a find and replace to make the dates and event match this gathering, and add or remove the names as needed to reflect the DV attendees.

My printer's having "issues" with black ink, and I'm taking a look to see if I can find what might be clogged. If I'm not successful in making the printer happy, and can't print them, I can at least get the file to someone who can print them. thumbsup.gif

Although now that I remember my ride to Torrey last September, I'm worried about passing on "The Curse of the Name Tag Carrier" to someone else! eek.gif

I still have the name tags from Torrey X intact as a Word file. It's better than a start from zero, I can easily do a find and replace to make the dates and event match this gathering, and add or remove the names as needed to reflect the DV attendees.

My printer's having "issues" with black ink, and I'm taking a look to see if I can find what might be clogged. If I'm not successful in making the printer happy, and can't print them, I can at least get the file to someone who can print them. thumbsup.gif

Thanks, Laney! MikesToy already volunteered to take on "The Curse of the Name Tag Carrier" (heh, heh . . . sucker! grin.gif ), so if you two could get together on the details (since I'm assuming you both have PC's) that might make the shared burden more easy to bear as well as break the "Curse"! grin.gif

Steve, I'm looking at a early thursday take off from Brookings here..... the way it is now all bets are off in trying to plan a route as the roads they are a changin every hour...... things should look differant in a 12 days i hope..........

Flood waters subsiding around here in the Sac area. One more (I hope) storm front to move through, then clear for a bit. When the weather cleared here today, it was booteefull. Can't wait to get on the road...

Brian and Don (friends of Tom "SNC 1923" and "flyingreg" from Bakersfield, CA)

Jamie,

Bryan Buckey and Don Chilton have finally surfaced and will be joining us again this year aboard their Yamahas. They will be romming with me.

13 days!

BeniciaRT_GT

clap.gifthumbsup.gif

They were fun, but I have to wonder about their sanity! crazy.gif

Since they have already met the group, they should know what they are in for, and you would think any sane person would stay away from the whole of the Southwest in January!

(I also have to wonder about their choice of company the rest of the year!!!)

With some of the fresh meat attending this year, this DVD has the potential to be the best one ever.

Now if we could only talk first Shirt into staying in the area...)

I do have some pictures to share on that subject, but they are on the other 'puter. I'll try to post them later...

Bryan Buckey and Don Chilton have finally surfaced and will be joining us again this year aboard their Yamahas. They will be romming with me.
Good news Tom! Will Izrael be riding too? I am still getting a head count and planning the lunch rendezvous, so head count is important.

Lunch will probably be in Inyokern at a great mexican place renowned for their culinary skills. thumbsup.gif

So far, it looks like eight riders, plus one pillion, departing from Bakersfield.

Tank-Bill

JoeG-Joe

Shaman97-Bob

bmweerman-Cameron+Patti

snc1923-Izrael?

Don

Bryan

Yours truly

Did I miss anyone?

clap.gifthumbsup.gif

They were fun, but I have to wonder about their sanity! crazy.gif

(I also have to wonder about their choice of company the rest of the year!!!)

Richard, this is one pair you can definitely judge by the company they keep! Looking forward to yukking it up again with you this year. You'll be on your bike, no? dopeslap.gif

Greg,

Iz was considering joining us, but I think she's going to stay home. Since Bryan and Don are invading my room, it might be a bit crowded.

Brad might ride over as he may be interested in doing some biz with Al. I'll keep you posted on that. So far, you count looks accurate. The Mexican food sounds great.

Do we have a departure time/location yet? Maybe you can come to tmw night's meeting to discuss?

Good news Tom! Will Izrael be riding too? I am still getting a head count and planning the lunch rendezvous, so head count is important.

Lunch will probably be in Inyokern at a great mexican place renowned for their culinary skills. thumbsup.gif

So far, it looks like eight riders, plus one pillion, departing from Bakersfield.

Tank-Bill

JoeG-Joe

Shaman97-Bob

bmweerman-Cameron+Patti

snc1923-Izrael?

Don

Bryan

Yours truly

Did I miss anyone?

BeniciaRT_GT
You'll be on your bike, no? dopeslap.gif

Ahhhh, that stung!!!! blush.gif

That is the plan, but you never know with me...

You'll be on your bike, no? dopeslap.gif

Ahhhh, that stung!!!! blush.gif

That is the plan, but you never know with me...

I tease. Why? Because I love.

Seriously, at least you were there! I'm the sort of dope who would stay home because my bike was on the fritz. But not you--and you were there with a bimmer. Hat's off to you, dude.

BeniciaRT_GT

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

If my input shaft stays together, I'll be there on the RT.

I don't think the boss will let me take Her car again anyway. (A fact she reminds me of almost daily! dopeslap.gif)

I really just put up with these trips because I feel like I'm home when I'm with the folks from the DB. (Did I mention home was a padded room in a fenced ummmmmm: hotel, with the barbed wire slanted towards the inside of the compound, errr, uhhhh, I mean grounds.)

I must say the small domestic farm animals did fit better in the car than they do in those silly saddlebags. That is a fun car for a place like DV! (I'm refering to the roads, not the farming.) thumbsup.gif

Hi Jamie -

now that I got a room, add me to the confirmed list for 1/13-1/15. looking forward to a great trip and seeing everyone.

I promise not to overly harass the "hoon" riders on my rocketship-like, canyon carving Harley dresser.

The Mexican food sounds great.
Bernardios Mexican Restaurant in Inyokern on the south side of the highway. A highly regarded food critic has given the establishment very high scores.

Do we have a departure time/location yet?
I am shooting for 10:30 a.m., departing from the Fastrip at Rosedale and Allen Road. This will be easy for Shaman97 to find as all he has to do is take the first Bakersfield/Hwy 58 exit, then follow this into town.

Looking forward to seeing you again, Richard. I won't get there until about 8 pm on Friday. You will still be sober at that time, right? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Looking forward to seeing you again, Richard. I won't get there until about 8 pm on Friday. You will still be sober at that time, right? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif
Not if I have anything to do with it clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Heathen! smirk.gif

BeniciaRT_GT

Now both of you are propogating a serious myth and, I think, trying to sully my perfect reputation!

Howard, you know I will be perfectly sober! Bob is just trying to make those poor unfortunate souls who haven't met me believe that I would imbibe on one of these trips.

next he will call me loud and obnoxious!

(Note to thos attending DVD:

I never drink.

I am never loud.

I am always the first one to bed and the first to rise on these little gatherings.

I am also very very very very very very very very very very very shy)

I will deal with Bob appropriately next weekend!

Here's the latest list and will be used for your nametags that MikesToy has been generous enough (or was that foolish?) to offer to print up for us. I'm still missing a lot of others' names and if you have corrections, or you'd like to add anything else, let Mike or me know, thanks. I've heard of some room cancellations, but don't recall more that one or two folks cancelling here, so I hope those are extra rooms that weren't needed after all.

We're inside of one week now and I can't wait! clap.gif

=================================================

Phil Degnan "pdegnan" Temecula, CA

Carole Degnan SO of "pdegnan" Temecula, CA

Jamie Edmonds "KMG_365" San Diego, CA

Leslie Edmonds "Les_is_more" San Diego, CA

Greg Ayala "flyingreg" Bakersfield, CA

Joe Getcy "JoeG" San Francisco, CA

Todd Johnson "graydude" Temecula, CA

George Jasso "George_LT" Lone Pine, CA

Joan Jasso SO of "George_LT" Lone Pine, CA

Bill Iffert "Tank" Brookings, OR

"Stan Walker" Simi Valley, CA

Jan Walker SO of "Stan Walker" Simi Valley, CA

Nancy May "gottago" San Clemente, CA

Gary May SO of "gottago" San Clemente, CA

(name1) friend of "gottago" Las Vegas, NV

(name2) friend of "gottago" Las Vegas, NV

Tom Moran "SNC 1923" Bikersfield, CA

Bryan Buckey friend of "SNC1923" Bikersfield, CA

Don Chilton friend of "SNC 1923" Bikersfield, CA

Al Schibi "ArizonaAl" aka "The Earplug Guy" Mesa, AZ

Harold friend of "ArizonaAl" Somewhere, AZ

Richard Turk "BeniciaRT" Benicia, CA--SF Bay area

Chris Olson "chrisolson" Avondale, AZ

Cindy Olson SO of "chrisolson" Avondale, AZ

Howard Rush "PhillyFlash" Scottsdale, AZ

Denny Pavletich "Tool" Bonita, CA

Roburt Waldow "sidetoside" Woodside, CA--SF Bay area

Kristin Waldow SO of "sidetoside" Woodside, CA

Nathan Guinn "FreightGuy" Roseville, CA

Paul Balke "worn_out_shox" Lancaster, CA

Wendy Balke SO of "worn_out_shox" Lancaster, CA

Marlin "Mat" Matlock "becmat" Susanville, CA

"Bill Walker" Dry Town Crew, San Diego, CA

Bob Ellis "1st Shirt" Sierra Vista, AZ (soon to be the Pentagon!)

Sun-joo Ellis SO of "1st Shirt" Sierra Vista, AZ

Some guy named Mike and a boatload of his friends!

"Steve Reinig" Marysville, WA If you're reading this, be VERY impressed! ( . . . and buy me a drink!)

"eskimo" Down by the river, AZ

Robert Williams "southerncarider" Bakersfield, CA

Steve Howell "steve404" Monterey, CA

Steven "BMWRTnewbie" Sacramento, CA

Larry Kach "Whip" San Antonio, TX

Louise Kach SO of "Whip" San Antonio, TX

Don Jameson "mrduck" SoCal, high desert

(name) friend of "mrduck" SoCal, high desert

John Benedict "JB-BMW" Phillips Ranch, CA

Linda Benedict SO of "JB-BMW" Phillips Ranch, CA

Werner Dorau "Werner" Aurora, CO

(name) friend of "Werner" Aurora, CO

Cameron Weckerley "bmweerman" Bakersfield, CA

Patti Weckerley SO of "bmweerman" Bakersfield, CA

Nora "Norah" SoCal

Ralph Turner "RET2" Ramona, CA

Gian "ElDuche" San Diego, CA

Stan Fleener "stanf" Dry Town Crew: Encinitas, CA

Jack Powers "1MPH" Phoenix, AZ

Bob Palin "Killer" Torrey, UT

Steve "ashleybiker" Scottsdale, AZ

Thor Anderson "Traveler1" SF Bay Area, CA

Jerry Spillman friend of "Traveler1" SF Bay Area, CA

Russ Smith "RCS" Somewhere, AZ

(name) SO of "RCS" Somewhere, AZ

John Frankenfield "arizona RT" Phoenix/Peoria, AZ

(name1) friend of "arizona RT" Phoenix/Peoria, AZ

(name2) friend of "arizona RT" Phoenix/Peoria, AZ

(name3) friend of "arizona RT" Phoenix/Peoria, AZ

(name4) friend of "arizona RT" Phoenix/Peoria, AZ

(name5) friend of "arizona RT" Phoenix/Peoria, AZ

(name6) friend of "arizona RT" Phoenix/Peoria, AZ

(name7) friend of "arizona RT" Phoenix/Peoria, AZ

(name8) friend of "arizona RT" Phoenix/Peoria, AZ

(name9) friend of "arizona RT" Phoenix/Peoria, AZ

(name10) friend of "arizona RT" Phoenix/Peoria, AZ

Dennis Andress "Dennis Andress" Riverside, CA

Bob "Shaman97" El Dorado Hills/Sacramento, CA)

Jackie SO of "Shaman97" El Dorado Hills/Sacramento, CA

John "JohnK" Alta Loma, CA

Greg Haverkamp "ghaverkamp" SanFrancisco, CA

Christiane Kellner "CKellner" North SF Bay Area, CA

Dane Smith "4rugby" Rancho Mirage, CA

Laney Kussman "Laney" So. Orange County, CA

Tom Bui "duc_st" Modesto, CA

Joel Funk "Joel" Mile High Crew, Fort Collins, CO

Heidi Funk "Dinkee" Mile High Crew, Fort Collins, CO

Glen McIntosh "Gleno" Boulder City, NV

Barry Hatfield "barryNmarin" Novato, CA

Scott "ScottA" Las Vegas, NV

Elsie Biever "E Biever" Airdrie, Alberta, vi[v]a Las Vegas!

Bernie Biever "Bernie_1" Airdrie, Alberta, vi[v]a Las Vegas!

(name) possible additional friend of ArizonaAl Arizona

Rodger Blakey "Signman" (No, Sue's not here. Why does everyone keep asking me that?) Dry-Town Crew, Ramona, CA

Eric Foerster "ericfoerster" Abilene, TX

Sam Gendler "sgendler" Santa Barbara, CA

Tifanie Gendler SO of "sgendler" Santa Barbara, CA

Dave Eisner "onedae" Los Angeles, CA

Jerry Mather "JerryMather" Tarzana, CA

Greg Maiser "Interstitial" Dry Town Crew, San Diego, CA

(Up to 105! )

On the fence:

Mark "bigmak" (Jefferson and Vader, OR) (the awesome tank bag guy!)

"DouglasR" (Lander, WY) (c'mon, Doug! You know you can figure out a way! )

RickP (Silver Spring, MD) (Still working on the logistics!! )

Bill "RT4Me" and Donna (2) (Sacramento, CA)

Tim "Motor Po-Po" (SoCal--riding sweep in the "slow" group! )

Tom "TBoneTom" (Recently relocated to SantaRosa, CA! )

Russell "russellw" (Moorpark, CA)

Still missing in action:

Charlie "Cheechoo" and Kathie (2?) (San Francisco Bay area, CA)

"BrianT" (and Meghan?) (2?) (Long Beach, CA)

"russell_bynum" and Lisa "90%_angel" (2?) (Dry Town Crew?: Wildomar, CA)

Adam "Patience" (Denver, CO)

Larry "LJVillani" (and Marianne? ) (2?) (Dry Town Crew: San Diego, CA)

"Tom Rice" (Salem, OR)

"Ian 408" (Silicon Valley, CA)

BeniciaRT_GT
Just be glad that I've retired that photo from Cody. (Yeah, we've all heard your excuses, so don't even go there.) grin.gif

another note to those who haven't met me...

Howard is has a well documented pathological problem.

There is no such incriminating picture!!!

This possible candidate is all done with Photoshop:

623484-BeniciaRTCodySmall.JPG

I was studying my map, and that is my story!!! Also, the alcohol in the picture was nowhere near me!

623484-BeniciaRTCodySmall.JPG.b3e8b1b73a2b656c59f7b283687866aa.JPG

BeniciaRT_GT

I give up on trying to display images!!!

One day I will set up an account at an online site!

This photo however is real, and all should be warned about our little "Arrogant Bastard"

623485-BobPalininCodySmall.JPG.970a4f5411e5c846fe5cc7cc6cf0b50e.JPG

When you get your badges on Friday Night, take note of the quality. Thats not my effort you are looking at. The talent is all Laney's thumbsup.gif

Thanks Laney for all the help clap.gif

Archived