IGNORED

Official January 2006 Death Valley Ride Announcement!!

KMG_365

Gleno, you have the 2nd room, we'll keep it in my name for now, and you can see me at check-in.

Duc-st, not to worry, I am pretty sureI have one more available due to a dupe reservation I think I found on the list they sent me, I will know tomorrow and post here or pm you the results.

A-a-a-a-a-men. Finally...

And just for the record, I'm not afraid of Arrogant Bastards, single OR double -- I'm bringing along some pretty arrogant company.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

sockmonkeyrides.jpg

Gleno, you have the 2nd room, we'll keep it in my name for now, and you can see me at check-in.

Splendid. I gots a thing for tall toilets. eek.gif

Gleno;

Really glad your gonna make it. And please remind me about your sign off when I see you. I have a comment, but the mod's would probably bar me from the site if I posted it! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I just spoke yo the Longstreet as of 11am and they have two handicapped rooms still available. The rooms have one kingsized bed, otherwise everything is jst a little closer to the ground .....which could be a good thing depending on how much you drank before crawling into bed!

OK, I just released my king suite back to the hotel. If someone needs a king suite facing the lagoon, it is open. I will be sharing a room with one of our group. Sorry Graydude, you'll have to find another sex bunny for this outing. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

IN! IN!

Amen Amen!

(Weather permitting, of course!)

Joel and Heidi

and Team Schnauzer!

can't believe i am going to the desert. crazy.gif yikes.. the things i'll do to make lawyer-boy happy.

Sorry Graydude, you'll have to find another sex bunny for this outing. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Ohhhh Todd...........

It looks like I'll be ummmm: available blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifthumbsup.gif

A nice slooooow smell the roses ride will warm me up properly I think! thumbsup.gifdopeslap.gif

(Just make sure to bring lots of Arrogant Bastard)

If there are any rooms left, I'll take it.

If not, I'll tent.

Scott if the room Phil is holding for me has 2 beds....you gots a roomie.

Odd how there's 3 or 4 Vegas guys on here, and I've yet to meet any of them that I'm aware of. tongue.gif

IN! IN!

Amen Amen!

(Weather permitting, of course!)

Joel and Heidi

and Team Schnauzer!

can't believe i am going to the desert. crazy.gif yikes.. the things i'll do to make lawyer-boy happy.

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

All Riiiiiiight!!!!!! Man, that Joel is one lucky so-and-so!! grin.gif

We'll have to give you a "special" desert tour to show you the beauty and majesty of what looks at first to be just a barren wasteland! As a former California State Park ranger at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, that's Leslie's specialty! thumbsup.gif

Hey, hey, hey.. I'm right hear you know. Just cause Greg stood me up does not mean I'm desperate for a spoon'in buddy. I have my standards. Granted, Arrogrant Bastard does tend to lower them however but I still have standards. So, Richard..look'in sweet!

Hey, hey, hey.. I'm right hear you know. Just cause Greg stood me up does not mean I'm desperate for a spoon'in buddy. I have my standards. Granted, Arrogrant Bastard does tend to lower them however but I still have standards. So, Richard..look'in sweet!

I've seen your so called standards and I know for a fact if something doesn't meet your standards, you lower them!!!

here is to spooning among friends clap.gifthumbsup.gifblush.gif

I am begging the boss for the week off. I can't sit here watch all my buddies ride Death Valley and then READ a ride report dopeslap.gif

I'd rather make the RIDE report thumbsup.gif

I sure hope I don't have to quit another job grin.gif

I'll talk to him...you won't have to quit....but I would start looking for a new job.

Thanks Larry...thats what I like about this board. Always someone willing to "help" you out grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I am begging the boss for the week off. I can't sit here watch all my buddies ride Death Valley and then READ a ride report dopeslap.gif

I'd rather make the RIDE report thumbsup.gif

I sure hope I don't have to quit another job grin.gif

Bring the mighty Sixxer bro. There's a 130 mph, palm down sweeper waiting for both of us. thumbsup.gif

Lucky for Heidi, I'm only a part-time Arrogant Bastard.

Can a lawyer be an arrogant bastard only part of the time? I've got so much to learn...

Can a lawyer be an arrogant bastard only part of the time? I've got so much to learn...

Ah, Grasshopper, there's a course available. Of course, it's a post-graduate elective, which explains why so many don't take it.

Ah, Grasshopper, there's a course available. Of course, it's a post-graduate elective, which explains why so many don't take it.

I bet we could pass the hat and make sure it doesn't cost Greg a thing to take it . . . but I guess you can only lead the horse to water . . . tongue.gif
Dennis Andress

I bet we could pass the hat and make sure it doesn't cost Greg a thing to take it . . . but I guess you can only lead the horse to water . . . tongue.gif

Experience has taught me that lawyers argue and attorneys negotiate....

Splendid. I gots a thing for tall toilets. eek.gif

Hey Gleno,

Yeah, you are always too much!! I'm still laughing. Glad to know that your going to make it....see ya there!!

I'm pretty sure even lawyers have to sleep SOMETIME! grin.gif

Watch for my upcoming book Ride Like a Girl – The Easy Alternative to Riding Smart!

Will you be bringing advance copies to DVD? I'd like one, autographed, "To Ophra ..." wink.gif

Watch for my upcoming book Ride Like a Girl – The Easy Alternative to Riding Smart!

Will you be bringing advance copies to DVD? I'd like one, autographed, "To Ophra ..." wink.gif

Ophra gets a personalized autograph whether the book's ready or not! grin.gif

If I can't bring advance copies, we can go through a few of the lessons while we're there.

Maybe a quick run-through on one of my favorites: Double-Dropping - How to Dump Two Bikes at Once. thumbsup.gif

Phil, I have a friend here in AZ who will take a room if one is available or will look to share one otherwise--- Please lets start a list of what comes up--- We always put it together, even if it includes a sleeping bag or two. Nobody needs to be left out!

This weekend I told Sun-joo that the Longstreet had canceled Karaoke on Friday night and instead would have a band both nights. Her reply

Boycott! Boycott! Boycott! She is very disappointed that the hotel had done this. Band one night, o.k. But both nights and no chance to hear the likes of "Arizona Al and the Highwaymen" or "PhillyFlash and the Pretenders" has got her in a funk. Can't we do something about this? Seems to me the hotel would prefer to make us happy and keep us in the bar. A band both nights just does not appeal to us. For those in charge - let's vote. Band both nights, or KARAOKE and the sultry stylings of "Jamie and the Jets?"

Hey kids!

Shake it loose together,

The Longstreet's showing somethin' that's been known to change the weather--

We'll quaff the foamy draught tonight, so stick around!

You're gonna hear eclectic mewling--solid bawls of sound!

Say, Laney and Killer have you heard them yet? OH! But they're so spaced out!

J-, J-, J-, J-, J-, Jamie and the Jets!

OH! But he's weird and they're wonderful!

Oh, Jamie: he's-a really queer!

He's got some high-heeled boots, a deerskin suit, y'know I read it on the Internet . . . . Oh--whoa!

J-, J-, J-, Jamie and the Jets!

grin.gif

Somebody needs to do a term paper on the relationship between creativity and Arrogant Bastard Ale... grin.gif

(Thanks, Jamie, remind me never to read one of your posts again while I'm drinking Gatorade! grin.gif)

"Hey kids!

... Jamie and the Jets!"

And I was concerned about Richard, Nevada, his beer, and the band.

My vote would go for first night band only.

We'll quaff the foamy draught tonight, so stick around!

Looks like somebody already started. grin.gif

Actually, I got stuck at work on this beautiful weekend. I'm on the tail-end of a busy 48 hour shift so this is as good as it gets! . . . it goes quickly downhill from here. tongue.gif

"Don't make me [tipsy] . . . . You wouldn't LIKE me when I'm [tipsy]!" eek.gif

(Remember that one? wink.gif )

WOW!!! clap.gif

This is shaping up to be a great group YET AGAIN!! thumbsup.gif

So far I've got the following attendees:

Phil "pdegnan" and Carole (2) (Temecula, CA)

Jamie "KMG_365" and Leslie "Les_is_more" (2) (Dry Town Crew: San Diego, CA)

Greg "flyingreg" (Bakersfield, CA)

Joe "JoeG" (San Francisco, CA)

Todd "graydude" (Temecula, CA)

George "George_LT" and Joan (2) (Lone Pine, CA)

Bill "Tank" (Brookings, OR)

"Steve Reinig" (Marysville, WA)

Bill "A-Red Bill" (Yakima, WA)

"Stan Walker" and Jan (2) (Simi Valley, CA, but wishing they were in Colorado! tongue.gif )

"Mike O" (and Bernie?? smile.gif ) (2?) (Westminster, CO)

Nancy "gottago" and Gary (2) (San Clemente, CA)

"Joel" and Heidi . . . and Team Schnauzer! (2+2) (Fort Collins, CO)

Tom "SNC 1923" (Bakersfield, CA)

"ArizonaAl" (Mesa, AZ) (the earplug dude!)

Richard "BeniciaRT" (Benicia, CA--SF Bay area)

Mark "bigmak" (Jefferson and Vader, OR) (the awesome tank bag guy!)

"chrisolson" (and Cindy? smile.gif ) (2?) (Avondale, AZ)

Bob "Killer" (Torrey, UT)

Howard "PhillyFlash" (aka El Presidente! grin.gif Scottsdale, AZ)

Roburt "sidetoside" and Kristin (Woodside, CA--SF Bay area)

Nathan "FreightGuy" (Roseville, CA)

Paul "worn_out_shox" and Wendy (2) (Lancaster, CA) (Hi, Paul!! grin.gif )

"Gleno" clap.gif (and Terri? thumbsup.gif ) (2?) (Boulder City, NV)

Mat "becmat" (and no Becca? bncry.gif ) (Susanville, CA)

That's around 34 so far! clap.gif

Still missing in action: frown.gif

Jonathan "Chiconurse" (Chico, CA)

"BruceLaQuinta" (La Quinta, CA)

Tom "boney" (Sonoma, CA)

Stan "stanf" (Encinitas, CA)

"Dennis Andress" (Riverside, CA)

Rodger "Signman" and Sue (2?) (Ramona, CA)

"David Adair" and Mike Disney (2) (Boulder, CO)

"BarryBeemer" (and mystery wife, Della? grin.gif ) (2) (Puyallup, WA)

Jack "1MPH" (Phoenix, AZ)

Russ "RCS" (Somewhere in AZ)

Charlie "Cheechoo" and Kathie (2) (San Francisco Bay area, CA)

Eric "ericfoerster" (Abilene, TX)

"Marty Hill" (Atlanta, GA)

Steve "steve404" (Monterey, CA)

Robert "southerncarider" (Bakersfield, CA)

Steven "BMWRTnewbie" (Sacramento, CA)

"JohnK" (

"BrianT" (and Meghan?) (2) (

"Jonathan Multhaup" (San Francisco Bay area, CA)

"russell_bynum" and Lisa "90%_angel" (2) (Wildomar, CA)

Cameron "bmweerman" (and Patti? thumbsup.gif ) (2) (Bakersfield, CA)

Adam "Patience" (Denver, CO)

AND WHERE ARE ALL THE NEWBIES??? eek.gif

Come on out and join us one and all: but bring your V-1's, cause there's some serious temptation out in them thar hills!

Add two more to the list. A couple of friends from AZ are joining us. So for gottago the total is 4. clap.gif

One room has been released for Saturday night. THe guys in it have to be back in Las Vegas early Sunday. Dan's twins are being baptised Sunday Morning. Grandpaw (Lee) and Dad (Dan) are going to leave us Saturday after we get back from riding. They wil be using the room on Friday.

Eric

That's great.....any other clan members??????

Larry

Larry,

As far as I know I am the only person from the Foerster clan making the trip.

Are you going to make the trip?

Eric, great to have you along - decided to quit the job after all, huh clap.gif

What's this Gleno says about a GIXXER, though?? Have you defected from the GS to the WILD SIDE???

Look forward to seeing you.

Archived