IGNORED

Mondays S---

Dennis Andress

This was our Honeymoon on Hamilton Island in Queensland Australia Oct 4th on a full moon night. I think the haze might be from the sand still in the air from the dust storm they had a week previous.

050HI.jpg

Bird of Paridise

033HI.jpg

Edited by MachineJoe

685112289_7Xpcm-L.jpg

The view from East Canyon overlook Sunday afternoon, October 18, 2009. It's not quite time to pull out the skis. :Cool:

Edit: Funny, I never noticed the beer bottle until I posted the pic. :dopeslap:

Edited by Bullett

A walk amongst the wings of freedom;

685892927_xE3ov-M.jpg

685923944_GDsFF-M.jpg

685940108_ADKKw-M.jpg

685944751_r7G8R-M.jpg

685895250_oAD3d-M.jpg

685887789_ZUraQ-M.jpg

685794258_qTYqP-M.jpg

And, no, I did not ride to this museum. Jamie did. I drove the car. No riding for me still. We went here as we were having a professional photo shoot through an organization we participate with comprised of a whole bunch of fun, exotic, rare, and expensive vehicles (mostly cars).

Who's the Warthog in this pic, mister no-helmet? :grin:

685895250_oAD3d-M.jpg

Hey, he isn't riding. He said so. He's just posing... :) I love the planes! :thumbsup:
Who's the Warthog in this pic, mister no-helmet? :grin:

Ha ha ha!!

Cool story on the warthog IN THE BACKGROUND. She is a veteran of the Irag war of '91. Her pilot was on a mission and got hit with a surface to air missile. Although he lost his hydraulics, he limped the plane home successfully. The plane was rendered no good for combat and flown back to McClellan Air Force Base (where this was taken) and used as a parts plane until her donation to the museum.

She still has a lot of holes from flak and gun fire in her. Major Rose is one happy pilot since her girl brought him home safe and sound.

As for the rest of your comment, I was wing walking the bike in for the photo session smart butt. Sheesh, I am the epitome of no ATGATT though, huh!? No helmet, no gloves, no over the ankle footwear, no sleeves. :grin:

See the Lotus in the background?

And, who you calling Warthog? (Say hello to my little friend)

684729156_wMqg9-L.jpg

Edited by 1bmwfan

Welcome to Whipville.

686995591_VUwvA-L.jpg

...you can check out, but you can never leave.(Boris Karloff voice)

686996028_NyzzG-L.jpg

686995298_wBjem-L.jpg

686995033_N7vVM-L.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

686994744_BtUq8-L.jpg

Edited by Whip
Dennis Andress

Twenty years ago today I went down on the way to work. My next thought, upon waking up in ICU the next day, was "f----- up." I cautiously checked all my fingers, toes, arms, legs to find what was damaged. Nothing. When I found the little bottle in my hand with a tube connected behind my left ear, I passed out. My head had hit the ground with more force than the helmet could absorb. Several blood vessels were torn when my brain bounced off the inside of my skull.

I recovered just fine. Since then, I've been extremely motivated, to succeed, and to enjoy life. It seems to be working out nicely:

156424594_ya5Zw-XL.jpg

Twenty years ago today I went down on the way to work. My next thought, upon waking up in ICU the next day, was "f----- up." I cautiously checked all my fingers, toes, arms, legs to find what was damaged. Nothing. When I found the little bottle in my hand with a tube connected behind my left ear, I passed out. My head had hit the ground with more force than the helmet could absorb. Several blood vessels were torn when my brain bounced off the inside of my skull.

I recovered just fine. Since then, I've been extremely motivated, to succeed, and to enjoy life. It seems to be working out nicely:

156424594_ya5Zw-XL.jpg

Yes it is!!! Congrats again to both of you! :thumbsup::wave:

First post here - taken on an early morning ride, Old Coast Road near Penguin, North West Tasmania. Heated jacket cold.

Tassie

Nice first post....Welcome!!!!

:thumbsup:

What a difference a few days can make... Thurs October 29, 2009 over 2 feet of snow in the yard and friends from the east were asking if we were ready to garage the bikes....

snow3.jpg

Sunday November 1, 2009, 60 degrees and dry roads!!!

Photo0101.jpg

I love living here...

Edited by Mrs. Caddis

I ended my motocross season on Saturday with a first place trophy. First place, can't bleeping believe it!! Woohoo!!! :grin:

Met some really nice people throughout the season & the best part of it all, my legs still work. :D Too much fun! :thumbsup:

100_9092.jpg

Pat

I ended my motocross season on Saturday with a first place trophy. First place, can't bleeping believe it!! Woohoo!!! :grin:

Met some really nice people throughout the season & the best part of it all, my legs still work. :D Too much fun! :thumbsup:

100_9092.jpg

Pat

CONGRATS!

We're ex-Tewks ourselves. Used to live on Andover St. Many moons ago (24 years worth) Nice part of the world.

Some Monday's suck more than others...

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Any ideas who?

Suggestions for a caption?

""I thought they told me that the TW200 would do a flip no problem""

Any ideas who?

Anything can happen on Halloween..

701138939_3GnD5-L.jpg

Edited by big-t
Any ideas who?

701138939_3GnD5-L.jpg

Todd, that looks like something one might find around Transylvania.

Congratulations, Pat! :thumbsup: Wish I could have seen you race!

What kind of place is that you're standing in front of? Strange combination of signs....

100_9092.jpg
Edited by Svensk

Thanks Eric & everybody else. I know, Barbie's house of pain makes one think of um.. something else. :eek: It's all on the up & up though, just the sign up shack. :thumbsup: The track is just up the road from you. Next season maybe. :thumbsup:

Pat

Wade, I've never seen anyone get that recipe more right. They are perfect!

My mouth is watering!

Just a short ride around home, with these waiting for me at home.

Thanks Kathy..

662851445_c6NhE-L.jpg

Any ideas who?

701138939_3GnD5-L.jpg

Todd, that looks like something one might find around Transylvania.

I believe some of the men were running for the hills.

And in a separate note: Congratulations Pat!!

Backyard shots....Tried for the first time to combine photographs with Photoshop....Florida fall colors...Hope ya like....

706905157_T6DBS-M.jpg

Original Shot

706905233_JXpvj-M.jpg

Just for fun same shot with Photoshop

706905188_Er5iS-M.jpg