IGNORED

Spring Torrey.....Kick It Up???

Gleno

Ok maybe Matt liked the fake butter more then some
Yeah... I think it was that 14th scone that did me in...
[Mick Jagger impression]

"Well, it's just your 14th scone-you-wolfed-down!" grin.gif

[/Mick Jagger impression]

lmao.gif

Man, I just kill me sometimes! dopeslap.gif

Ok maybe Matt liked the fake butter more then some
Yeah... I think it was that 14th scone that did me in...
[Mick Jagger impression]

"Well, it's just your 14th scone-you-wolfed-down!" grin.gif

[/Mick Jagger impression]

lmao.gif

Man, I just kill me sometimes! dopeslap.gif

And frughten the rest of us grin.gif

love ya bro!

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Killer lets just plan on a BBQ at the campground.

That was real nice last year. Price was right too.

We will just need a few extra tables and chairs if they can host that many people.

sO.....do we have a feel for just how many are coming yet...is there a place to see who is coming and where from...seemed to me that YODA did a website back in '03...that still up to date??

Where is that hummer.?

lawnchairboy

%*^$*^%#*^%$#*^%#*$(&%^)^_(^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more us government sponsored desert vacations will prevent me from getting there

OUT

chris bncry.gif

%*^$*^%#*^%$#*^%#*$(&%^)^_(^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more us government sponsored desert vacations will prevent me from getting there

OUT

chris bncry.gif

Dude, if I got Howard a Harem, the least I can do is get you to Torrey! Who can I call? I have the White House on my cell phone for just such events

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

lawnchairboy

I would really like to make a witty retort, but it would probably be a very poor career move. smirk.gif

Question to all... is the Chuckwagon the only hotel that has a block room discount for Torrey attendees, or are there others..?

PhillyFlash

Bummer. I was looking forward to seeing the two of you again. It's not too early to make a reservation for Fall Torrey, though.

Me & Wheatie are out. Sorry we cant make it.

Sorry to hear it. You and Wheatie are always welcome to future Torrey runs.

Does anybody know if Master Yoda is planning on updating the Torrey web site for the Spring ride? confused.gif
I would expect so, but he never does it this early. Something you want to know?
Does anybody know if Master Yoda is planning on updating the Torrey web site for the Spring ride? confused.gif

He usually does it closer to the day of the event. I'm guessing because he usually has the dinner plans for Sat night locked up so we can plan on how many people need to be fed and you can reserve a spot when you sign up on his Torrey page.

Not me in particular, Bob. I was just mentioning the gathering to a friend and promised to send him a link to the web site and was surprised to see that it still has last Fall's info on it.

Sorry if I'm impatient.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Anybody looking for a room mate for a few nights?

Well it looks like my work schedule is really going to allow me to make it this Spring! I've tried to find some folks to ride down with, but it looks like a solo trip frown.gif. I did Spring Torrey a couple of years ago in three days and promised myself I'd give myself more time next run, so this year I'm planning to head down Thursday May 17th and head back north Monday May 21st. My preference would be to split a room or camp on the floor and help with room rent so that the stay is more liesurely...

Anyone looking for a roomie? PM if interested! Thanks!

Doug

P.S. Don't believe ANYTHING Whip says about me.

Calvin  (no socks)

Doug, are you sure you can't get any of your wild "North of the Border" buddies to come?....eh?...

I'm making plans to be in the area all week...I haven't done a whole lot since Un V...Got to play while I can...Going to sleep under the stars for a few days..

Well, I have made a tough decision again! Due to my schedule Torrey always fall on the 3 weeks that I have as V time. And oddly enough I have trouble with not going to Torrey as that seems to be the case in the Spring each year. My plans were to attend however, the Indiana Jones part of me always wins out...So I will be in the Caymans and Honduras for 3 weeks when Spring Torrey is in full swing. With that said, I hope that it is a terrific turnout with Hennesey's for all in honor of Gleno! Ride safe all.

It is with something of a pang to see that Gleno started this string....

Not to sound stupid but: I don't see the dates posted anywhere. When is it?

Paul Mihalka
It is with something of a pang to see that Gleno started this string....

Not to sound stupid but: I don't see the dates posted anywhere. When is it?

Spring Torrey is May 18 to 20. I hope to be there. Doc, where are you right now? Back in the USA? It would be GREAT to see you there! thumbsup.gif

OK, like it or not, we're gonna be there with the RV..... we miss everyone too much not to, so Palin, you got room for a 40 footer?! We'll bring helemts, just in case anyone has an empty backseat (I can't believe I am even contemplating that!), but either way, we will be there. Since we don't travel much over 55, we'll likely leave a day early and precede y'all, so there will be pleny of wine, beer and vittles when you arrive. And tours of the RV, of course, for a modest fee.... dopeslap.gif

See you in Torrey!

Palin, you got room for a 40 footer?!
If you can get that monster down my lane and round the corner there's room in the yard...
OK, like it or not, we're gonna be there with the RV..... we miss everyone too much not to, so Palin, you got room for a 40 footer?! We'll bring helemts, just in case anyone has an empty backseat (I can't believe I am even contemplating that!), but either way, we will be there. Since we don't travel much over 55, we'll likely leave a day early and precede y'all, so there will be pleny of wine, beer and vittles when you arrive. And tours of the RV, of course, for a modest fee.... dopeslap.gif

See you in Torrey!

WHOO HOO!!!

Phil,

It will be great to see the two of you once again. I miss riding with you man, so I will offer up my seat to you! See you in the parking lot!!! clap.gif

Thanks Greg, it will be great to see you again, and the Kaisr, as well. I have a couple offers of rides already, but it's always nice to have a choice, isn't it? Wonder how long I could drag this "borrowing bikes" out cool.gif.

See you there!

Palin, you got room for a 40 footer?!
If you can get that monster down my lane and round the corner there's room in the yard...
So, somebody with RV knowledge who's been to my place - I have no idea, can Phil get his monster into my yard?

No

He may not be able to get it on to your street, because he can't turn it around.

If it's really a 40 footer.

Louise's mom's(ours) is 38 feet(Alpha) and I wouldn't consider it.....There's an RV park real close though and we could always make room at the Chuck Wagon.....I'm sure we could talk Randy into it.

Whip

No

He may not be able to get it on to your street, because he can't turn it around.

Louise's mom's(ours) is 38 feet(Alpha) and I wouldn't consider it.....There's an RV park real close though and we could always make room at the Chuck Wagon.....I'm sure we could talk Randy into it.

Whip

So much for my sinister plan to get a Killer a free vacation addition which I could have used in the Fall...dopeslap.gif

With all the help from this board, Its hard to believe that we couldn't get a RV into your drive.... A chainsaw, D-4 with wench, some moblehome dollys and a keg of diet pepsi it would be easy

Firefight911
With all the help from this board, Its hard to believe that we couldn't get a RV into your drive.... A chainsaw, D-4 with wench, some moblehome dollys and a keg of diet pepsi it would be easy

Easy there Tank!!! Mama Hoon doesn't allow wenches!!! Much to Killer's chagrin. lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

I am sure we could utilize a winch to open up Killer's RV Park. We might even get him to throw in a water slide!!! thumbsup.gif

PhillyFlash

Couldn't he just drive across the field by your house? Or you could borrow a bulldozer and cut a little path to drive in and back out. grin.gif

By the way, a few years ago, one of my friends, Bob Hill, drove his 40 footer to Torrey and parked it on the far side of the old cabin at the Chuckwagon. Must have been alright with Randy at the time. There's no way he could have missed it.

Easy there Tank!!! Mama Hoon doesn't allow wenches!!! Much to Killer's chagrin. lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

I am sure we could utilize a winch to open up Killer's RV Park. We might even get him to throw in a water slide!!! thumbsup.gif

"Work Party!!!!!!!" clap.gif

( . . . dibs on "operating" the wench! wink.gif )

Jeez, it looks like this is gonna be lotsa fun. Just in case, I have emailed Randy to see if he has any space at the CW, but how can we pass up the opportunity if Bob and the good folks of the Torrey crew offer to create a space for us among the scenic beauty of Chez Killer clap.gif. I will stay tuned to see what develops.... lmao.gif

Whipster, whaddya mean I can't turn it around? With a 60' turning radius all I need is the street and a coupla' side yards and I'm good to go! Trees are not a problem, carry the chain saw in the first cargo bin outside the door, always gassed up and ready to go.

Hope to see you and the comely Louise at Torrey!

Firefight911
"Work Party!!!!!!!" clap.gif

( . . . dibs on "operating" the wench! wink.gif )

Work Party!!! If you're there, I'm there!!!!!

As for the "operating" you have dibs on, well, uh, yea, ummmm, good operating there punky!!! tongue.giftongue.gif

As usual I will be there to provide Executive Oversight and ask for key metrics so I don't have to make any decisions.

Its a tough job....

KorporateKaisr thumbsup.gif

skinny_tom (aka boney)
No

Whip

Put a steering wheel on the back end and I'll betcha me and Phil or Jamie could get it in there first try!

Archived