IGNORED

Spring Torrey.....Kick It Up???

Gleno

DavidEBSmith

Nothing to add, just wanted to kick the thread to 400 replies.

And apparently my vacation has been approved, although my reputation around the office as Iron Butt Guy isn't helping:

- Can you come to a meeting on Wednesday?

- Well, I have to be in Utah mid-day Friday and it's 1400 miles.

- So Wednesday morning you're available?

dopeslap.gif

lawnchairboy

I have something to add:

All you folks enjoy the heck out of torrey and each other and make sure you enjoy it extra for all of us who can't make it this time!

Raise a glass for me. thumbsup.gif

SC_SVRider

And apparently my vacation has been approved, although my reputation around the office as Iron Butt Guy isn't helping:

dopeslap.gif

lmao.giflmao.gif

Lone_RT_rider

dopeslap.gif

lmao.giflmao.gif

I've seen the way you go tankful to tankful Eebie. You could have a lunch meeting on Wed and still make Torrey by Friday night. grin.gifthumbsup.giflmao.gif

Shawn

dopeslap.gif

lmao.gif

I get that at work all the time now: "So what part of the country did YOU ride to over the weekend?" grin.gif

Paul Mihalka

I have something to add:

All you folks enjoy the heck out of torrey and each other and make sure you enjoy it extra for all of us who can't make it this time!

+1 tongue.gif
I have something to add:

+1 tongue.gif

I think that we will raise SEVERAL glasses to all that are there in spirit!! grin.gif

I have something to add:

+1 tongue.gif

I think that we will raise SEVERAL glasses to all that are there in spirit!! grin.gif

Hmmm maybe I need to bring more than one bottle. I'm going to have a drink with each and every one of you, there or not. Somehow I don't think I can pour 13864 shots from one bottle.

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

Patron in the top box. grin.gif

This is a tough decision! crazy.gif

Which way to talk Marty out of some Patron?

Do I promise Marty to never post this picture again?

breakfastinatlantaimproved.jpg

Or do I just threaten to put it up here once a week??? lmao.gif

Maybe I should just bring the limes... thumbsup.gif

Hi Marty!!! wave.gif

This is a tough decision! crazy.gif

Which way to talk Marty out of some Patron?

Do I promise Marty to never post this picture again?

breakfastinatlantaimproved.jpg

Or do I just threaten to put it up here once a week??? lmao.gif

Maybe I should just bring the limes... thumbsup.gif

Hi Marty!!! wave.gif

Is Marty the cute one, or is he the one in the robe? It's been so long that I can't remember.

tongue.gif

Marty Hill

Dear Laney,

I used to like you...a very long time ago. wave.gif

Jonathan,

I'm the little one on the right. eek.gif

PhillyFlash

dopeslap.gif

lmao.giflmao.gif

I've seen the way you go tankful to tankful Eebie. You could have a lunch meeting on Wed and still make Torrey by Friday night. grin.gifthumbsup.giflmao.gif

Shawn

Torrey is only a Bun Burner Gold away. He could leave Thursday morning and still make it to Friday happy hour, even if he only does a standard Bun Burner. (shhh. Don't anyone tell the boss.) thumbsup.gif

Hmmm maybe I need to bring more than one bottle. I'm going to have a drink with each and every one of you, there or not. Somehow I don't think I can pour 13864 shots from one bottle.

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

I do like your attitude, sir! I believe I shall be able to contribute about 20 to 25 shots-worth of something reasonably drinkable! cool.gif

JerryMather
I believe I shall be able to contribute about 20 to 25 shots-worth of something reasonably drinkable! cool.gif

Have I told you how much I've missed you? wink.giflmao.gif

Marty, I'll bring a spare Patron Anjeo just incase they try to hide yours... hang onto you shot glasses grin.gif

I do like your attitude, sir! I believe I shall be able to contribute about 20 to 25 shots-worth of something reasonably drinkable! cool.gif

Would that be "Moderation in moderation"? You sir, just got bumped to the front of the line. grin.gif

MrZoom and Endobob are here in Gunnison. Have not run into any of you board members as yet. Where are you?

See you all in a couple of days! thumbsup.gif

JerryMather
MrZoom and Endobob are here in Gunnison. Have not run into any of you board members as yet. Where are you?

Some of us still have to work for a living. dopeslap.gif

We went through Gunnison around 6pm yesterday. You must have been hiding.

We are now in Telluride, gonna check the place out and then head into Torrey tomorrow by way of the Million $ Highway.

Whip

Firefight911

We went through Gunnison around 6pm yesterday. You must have been hiding.

We are now in Telluride, gonna check the place out and then head into Torrey tomorrow by way of the Million $ Highway.

Whip

Thanks for rubbing it in "friend!!!!!" bncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gif

Joe Frickin' Friday

Shawn and I arrived in the Boulder/Denver area on Sunday afternoon. Climbed Pikes Peak yesterday (got our mandatory high-altitude headaches), today we're gonna tour the Coors Brewery. Taking the long way there, of course - up Boulder Canyon, down 119, and back east on Golden Gate Canyon Road.

Tomorrow morning we head for Torrey. thumbsup.gif

Ugh....not fair. I'm working until noon today, finishing up my packing and such and will point the bike toward Flagstaff at 3:00ish tommorow morning.

Looks like I'll have to deal with some weather on the way out--just like last summer. grin.gif

See you all soon!

Lone_RT_rider
Did you guys ride snowmobiles up there or what? Looks a little nippy!

Nope.... just the RT's... smile.gif

152795663-L.jpg

Shawn

PhillyFlash

Ugh....not fair. I'm working until noon today, finishing up my packing and such and will point the bike toward Flagstaff at 3:00ish tommorow morning.

Looks like I'll have to deal with some weather on the way out--just like last summer. grin.gif

See you all soon!

See you in Wickenburg Thursday afternoon. Looks like a slight chance of rain in Flagstaff on Thursday (if it comes, it's usually in the afternoon), but from Sedona on, it's partly cloudy and in the low 90s. Once we get to Bryce on Friday, it should be cooler and clear. No rain predicted for the rest of the weekend. This weekend is shaping up just fine. thumbsup.gif

I still have 15 loooooooooooog hours befor I can leave. 6 of them slavin for the man that sighs the checks.

I say stick it to the Man!! Leave now Tank!

Firefight911
Thanks for rubbing it in "friend!!!!!" bncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gif

Wish you were here!!! grin.gifthumbsup.gif

152795583-L.jpg

Shawn

GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

Once we get to Bryce on Friday, it should be cooler and clear.

I'm thinking of wearing the Stitch on this trip. It looks like most of the trip will be below 90 degrees, including my return leg to Tejas, but I'm worried about the heat in AZ and NV.

It would be an easy choice if the Santiago was water proof.

Either way, I'll see you in Wickenburg!

PhillyFlash

Don't worry about the heat. As long as you keep moving you shouldn't feel too warm. I'll just look for the guy riding in circles in the parking lot. grin.gif

People are on the road already and I'm not leaving until Friday morning. Sure is making my work week go by slowly.

The anticipation is killing me. See you all there. clap.gifclap.gif

People are on the road already and I'm not leaving until Friday morning. Sure is making my work week go by slowly.

The anticipation is killing me. See you all there. clap.gifclap.gif

I know what you mean. I leave first thing Thur morning, yet I'm already mentally on the road.

People are on the road already and I'm not leaving until Friday morning.
People are here already, I got home from California last night to find NoSocks sitting on my porch.
People are on the road already and I'm not leaving until Friday morning.
People are here already, I got home from California last night to find NoSocks sitting on my porch.
Cool!!!!! Hi Calvin!! See you in a few days! wave.gif

The rest of the Conch Town Republic (especially that beloved! tongue.gif ) are officially shamed! But thanks for sending us your ambassador! wink.gif

Who is this Putzband you keep talking about. He must not be allowed West of the Pecos.

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

PS can't wait to say hey tomorrow Calvin!

Marty Hill

Passing north thru durango tomorrow after lunch. Spending the night in norwood. Friday up to I-70/down 128 to moab/south to blanding and in on 95/24.

Archived