IGNORED

Spring Torrey.....Kick It Up???

Gleno

Joe Frickin' Friday
Most people usually get in on Friday afternoon and leave on Sunday morning some time.

Some of us are getting there on Thursday. Seems like a lot of people scream outta town real early on Sunday morning, but there are plenty of folks who make a more leisurely departure.

Most people usually get in on Friday afternoon and leave on Sunday morning some time.

Some of us are getting there on Thursday. Seems like a lot of people scream outta town real early on Sunday morning, but there are plenty of folks who make a more leisurely departure.

The Whip's will be checking in Wednesday evening and checking out Tuesday Mornin.

See ya'll there.

Whip

Part of me wants to come Thursday this year and ride back Monday. I think this is the Torrey I want to make into more of a decompression trip.

If it is your first, I would say try and stay as late as you can. You won't want to leave

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Calvin  (no socks)

Tom I'm coming early...Monday-Saturday... got to get home Sun/Mon/Tues.... I have to research the need to hit roads in the area...

Paul, it will be good to see you again. I still feel badly that I didn't buy my bike from you (I got a helleva deal on a near new used one from someone who really needed the money. Then I retired and moved out to Arizona. If you're available Thursday evening, let's do dinner.

Paul, it will be good to see you again. I still feel badly that I didn't buy my bike from you (I got a helleva deal on a near new used one from someone who really needed the money. Then I retired and moved out to Arizona. If you're available Thursday evening, let's do dinner.
John, it will be good to see you! Bike deal? Forgit about it, business is business, pleasure is pleasure. Thursday dinner? It's a date. It probably will be more guys/gals than just us grin.gif

I think you guys need someone from the Great White North to make it 'large'.

I'd love to come, but PLEASE will someone post the dates. I know it's around the 15th/May but I tried to find the exact to and from dates, to no avail.

Thanks Jurgen

I think you guys need someone from the Great White North to make it 'large'.

I'd love to come, but PLEASE will someone post the dates. I know it's around the 15th/May but I tried to find the exact to and from dates, to no avail.

Thanks Jurgen

From Killer's Wiki web page, which also has helpful local contact info (hotels, restaurants, etc.):

"In 2007 the dates are May 18-20th and September 28-30th."

See you there! thumbsup.gif

Yep, you left me off the list so add barryNmarin and a friend of mine Val Cervantes will also be tagging along. We are at the chuckwagon and it will be Val's first Torrey.

See you in May,

Barry

Yep, you left me off the list so add barryNmarin and a friend of mine Val Cervantes will also be tagging along. We are at the chuckwagon and it will be Val's first Torrey.

See you in May,

Barry

clap.gif

Barry AND fresh meat!!!!

This just keeps getting better!!!

Thanks for the laugh Rob. That was a good one.

Well Wurty, what do you have to say about that comment? You're not going to stand up your girl now are you?

I've got Dibbs on showing Wheatie around Torrey. clap.gif

And after those 3 minutes are up.....?

Too easy....

Must resist....

Must resist...

can't...

Wurty doesn't need three minutes blush.gif

Sorry Wurty, the sheep made me do it! grin.gif

Fresh meat indeed!! Richard,just remember who has the photo of you fondling a naked man statue in Baker, Ca. I need to get Val registered on this board so he can defend himself. Val is an easy going, laid back guy... you'll like him. He's a little difficult to understand with his french basque heritage/accent. Sort of like listening to a certain texican after a bottle or so of scotch.

We are gonna have some fun in Torrey!

Barry

oh boy, here we go. LOL!!!

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Hey Wheatie-

Wurty's looking for a new suit for the event...See classified.

Hey Wurty-

Least ya could do is get a new Roadcrafter ta show her around in..... lmao.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Hey Wheatie-

Hey Wurty-

lmao.gif This is getting good lurker.gif

Going to have fun trying to keep up with my Gixxer thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Hey Wheatie-

Hey Wurty-

Wheatie, I haven't met you, .... but you sound like you're going to fit right in! thumbsup.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Hey Wheatie-

Hey Wurty-

Wheatie, I haven't met you, .... but you sound like you're going to fit right in! thumbsup.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Fit in for sure....but I wouldn't try to keep up with her on that Gixxer through Sweeper Madness. lurker.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Hey Wheatie-

Hey Wurty-

Fit in for sure....but I wouldn't try to keep up with her on that Gixxer through Sweeper Madness. lurker.gif

Ya hang a sheep's tail on the back of the Gixxer....Wurty will keep up ...

That is, if he gets a new Roadcrafter....lmao.giflmao.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Hey Wheatie-

Hey Wurty-

Ya hang a sheep's tail on the back of the Gixxer....Wurty will keep up ...

That is, if he gets a new Roadcrafter....lmao.giflmao.gif

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

you guys are too much ahahahah!!!

Come on Wurty, you dont really need me to hang a Sheeps tail off my bike do ya???? you DO know how to ride ?! LMAO

Add RoadTool and Mrs Rt , Days Inn reserv , 17 , 18 and 19th departing Sunday morn for who knows where .....

tIM - tHAT yOU??

Holy Schnikes where have you been - son?

You coming to Torrey, eh...this is going to be awesome.!

Yes to all this will my/our first again major ride since returning from our 2 yrs out west , I/We returning to Ohio totally lost interest in riding , altho have stored the RT indoors , I have considered selling but , never could totally give up . Roadtool1950atyahoo.com

Is there any interest in having the Saturday dinner at the RV park again?

I was talking to Biggi today and he asked for a few weeks notice at least so that he can order the stuff and find staff for the evening, pre-Memorial day is early season here.

JerryMather
Is there any interest in having the Saturday dinner at the RV park again?.

Sure, unless someone else is going to step up and do a BBQ at the Chuckwagon.

Killer, can you elaborate? What dinner at the RV park?
Last fall we had a catered dinner at Thousand Lakes RV park about a mile west of town. They have a covered area with tables and we had a campfire. The down side is that it is too far to walk from the CW. I will also investigate the rental of the utility company bbq trailer as we did a couple of years ago, I'm not much of a bbq cook myself though, I keep burning the kidneys.

The other downside is that if we have 2 or 3 times the number of people that were there in the Fall, there won't be NEARLY enough room for everyone, especially if there's any inclement weather (yes, I know it'll be "Spring", but it's just something else to think about).

As far as the distance from the CW is concerned, what about a shuttle of some sort? Is there anyone in the area that has a big enough vehicle that we can rent, beg, borrow or steal it from so we can transport mulitple people at any given time?

I'll volunteer as a driver / coordinator if you can locate one (or more)!

JerryMather
The other downside is that if we have 2 or 3 times the number of people that were there in the Fall, there won't be NEARLY enough room for everyone, especially if there's any inclement weather (yes, I know it'll be "Spring", but it's just something else to think about).

There's always the Cafe Diablo lmao.gif

Killer,

Maybe the caterer can obtain the utility company BBQ trailer and use it at the CW?

Seems like it would be more appropriate at the CW where there would be no-one non-event related who might be disturbed by the uproar.

I thought the dinner last time was great

97860231-M.jpg

97859965-M.jpg

Ok maybe Matt liked the fake butter more then some

97859353-M.jpg

97859657-M.jpg

And if it is good enough for my pal Richard.....

I also didn't think it was THAT far from the CW.

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

The weather is going to be awesome.

Soooo, with no helmet law in Utah, you jump on your bike wearing your shorts, tank top and sandals....... end of story! grin.gif

bakerzdosen
Ok maybe Matt liked the fake butter more then some
Yeah... I think it was that 14th scone that did me in...

Well, we could pile a buncha people in Killer's truck and I could pull DD duty again. I wonder how many trips it'd take to haul everyone back. You got those coax/Gerbing sockets installed in the back of the truck yet?

I'm up for whatever. The food, while not "Gleno-esque", was indeed pretty tasty.

skinny_tom (aka boney)
The weather is going to be awesome.

Soooo, with no helmet law in Utah, you jump on your bike wearing your shorts, tank top and sandals....... end of story! grin.gif

You wouldn't be the first...

Archived