Well, what do ya know?

Hide contents

It includes a 10mm socket!!    :whistle:

And a metric adjustable wrench! :old:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

Put it on your shelf

Put it in the garbage would be more appropriate!

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, MikeB60 said:

Hey!   Stop it.   Just stop it.    The color is wrong, but the style is right.   :bike:

Spoiler

:D

• Smile 1
  • Haha 1

I have already posted this on the  Chromeheads forum and passed it on.   Thanks for the heads-up!

• Smile 1

My wife found one of those chromehead models at a thrift store and bought it for me. She knows my bike is a BMW with a boxer engine, so she came remarkably close. I'm looking for the oilhead RT version of it.

• Like 2
BerettaRacer

My sister-in-law knows I have a motorcycle so she buys me Harley mugs etc for gifts.

Oh well, she means well, just doesn't know the difference, lol.

• Plus 1 1
  • Smile 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, BerettaRacer said:

My sister-in-law knows I have a motorcycle so she buys me Harley mugs etc for gifts.

Oh well, she means well, just doesn't know the difference, lol.

Yup .... a lot of folks think if you ride a motorcycle you ride a Harley.  I have trained most of my family but there are still a few :4317:

• Plus 1 2
4 hours ago, RTinNC said:

Yup .... a lot of folks think if you ride a motorcycle you ride a Harley

Maybe one day soon you'll be able to join the family ....

1 minute ago, Hosstage said:

Maybe one day soon you'll be able to join the family ....

LOL ... it's a LOOOONG story but I was the proud owner of this beauty for about 2 years. 

FatBoy9.thumb.jpg.86be4bcc1dc14d591ef21beeeea4934b.jpgFatBoy17.thumb.jpg.3ba25a3d95120ffa482ff8cc155dfe17.jpgFatBoy3.thumb.jpg.aed86b069700634770b8e385757cd52e.jpg

• Like 5

Yup .... was my late buddy's and it was loud and proud.   It gets a lot of looks wherever it goes.   It's in a great home with a die hard Harley guy now.  He told me that bike will never leave his family as it's already in his will.  :grin:

• Like 1
On 1/24/2024 at 4:39 PM, MikeB60 said:

I get a kick out of how hated that model is by the BMW faithful, just because they tried something different. At least they learned their lesson and didn't go down the cruiser line again.

Oh wait, .....

2022-BMW-R18-3.thumb.jpg.fe98abb7ed4d9b72024789537a80ffba.jpg

39 minutes ago, Hosstage said:

I get a kick out of how hated that model is by the BMW faithful, just because they tried something different. At least they learned their lesson and didn't go down the cruiser line again.

Oh wait, .....

2022-BMW-R18-3.thumb.jpg.fe98abb7ed4d9b72024789537a80ffba.jpg

Oh it ain't because they tried something different its because they can't build a cruiser! R1800 included.  Here is a cruiser!

IMAG0016_BURST005.thumb.jpg.8a17cee8c47b5de7db1f54a806660dd1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Smile 1
42 minutes ago, MikeB60 said:

Lowndes needs a trailer one he'll of a lot bigger than the one listed!

Lowndes already has a trailer much nicer and bigger than that one it’s called Randy Etheridge trailer 😀

• Like 2
  • Smile 2

They don't mark down the prices until you put something in the cart, but the discount is 16%, as an FYI. Zero reviews for the R, so will keep my stock (comfort) seat for now, which is equivalent to their 'tall' version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
taylor1

Those look like some really good gloves. I'm tempted to buy a pair. William, I think a pair of the fringed gauntlet gloves would look pretty cool cruising down the road on a Chrome head   :grin:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, taylor1 said:

Those look like some really good gloves. I'm tempted to buy a pair. William, I think a pair of the fringed gauntlet gloves would look pretty cool cruising down the road on a Chrome head   :grin:

They are great quality and made right in Bend OR.  AND they will customize as needed.   They are working on a 2nd pair of fleece lined deerskin gauntlets for me. 

3 hours ago, wbw6cos said:

Does anybody have any feedback on a pair of their work gloves?

I have a couple pair of their gloves and they are all good quality.   I have a pair of deerskins with seems outside that I use for work gloves in the yard and garden. 

• Plus 1 1
  • Thanks 1
Skywagon

RTMutter....thanks for the oil link.  I needed to replenish my supply.

These Goodwill items can be had at a great price. Too bad there isn't a Canadian version of this......

• 3 weeks later...