Just passing on the deal

Rougarou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Firstgear Kilimanjaro 2.0 and Kathmandu 2.0 jackets are $88.99 through this weekend at Iron Pony Motorsports. I think they are supposed to factory color blemishes but the jacket I bought from them earlier was perfect as far as I could tell. Regardless, that is a tremendous deal for a nice jacket. Also, showing several women's jackets. Address below.

https://www.ironpony.com/ecommerce/categories/Parts/Riding_Apparel/Jackets/Street/Closeout?q={"manufacturer"%3A["Firstgear"]}

• Like 2
On 9/11/2023 at 3:00 PM, Rougarou said:

Wait,  It was $9.99 now 10.99 plus $6.99 shipping.  A buck more plus $3.50 shipping is a deal.  I'm cornfused. 

AutoZone has 12-oz Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner on sale at 2 for $9.99 -> now 2 for $10.99 when you follow the instructions below. Select free store pick up where available otherwise shipping is $6.99 or free on $35+ orders

4 hours ago, Red said:

Wait,  It was $9.99 now 10.99 plus $6.99 shipping.  A buck more plus $3.50 shipping is a deal.  I'm cornfused. 

AutoZone has 12-oz Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner on sale at 2 for $9.99 -> now 2 for $10.99 when you follow the instructions below. Select free store pick up where available otherwise shipping is $6.99 or free on $35+ orders

You missed the deal.  It was 10.99 for TWO in store pickup. Regular price is 10.99 for one

• 2 weeks later...
John Ranalletta
46 minutes ago, Lowndes said:

image.thumb.png.f95ca5bb8e93509e5576998fdf366f4e.png

Blue book is $2,650.

I had the one @shovel_stroke_ed left in Indy.  Passed it along because it scared the S..T out of me when riding it.  Before reassembling, I reached out to Ed about the filters.  He said something like, "Well, they seemed to be okay at 140mph!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, John Ranalletta said:

I had the one @shovel_stroke_ed left in Indy.  Passed it along because it scared the S..T out of me when riding it.  Before reassembling, I reached out to Ed about the filters.  He said something like, "Well, they seemed to be okay at 140mph!"

my favorite ed quote on oil threads was always "your engine can't read".  :4322:

• Like 1
John Ranalletta
1 hour ago, lawnchairboy said:

my favorite ed quote on oil threads was always "your engine can't read".  :4322:

@shovel_stroke_ed may still be bumping around the Boynton Beach music scene.  At least I hope so.  For those who weren't around when Ed was on site, he was a mechanical genius.  He installed and serviced ultra sophisticated lab equipment.  He convinced his employer to let him ride vs fly around the country - even to California.  He was riding to Notre Dame from Florida on a service call when he did a high speed get off in Indy. 

It was Labor Day weekend (2010  I think) and we were returning to Indy when I got a call from @Tasker that Ed had crashed.  Tasker got him to the ER and we got him on a flight home.  I trailered the Honda and his gear and stored it until Ed decided it wasn't worth shipping to FL and sold it to me. I rebuilt it over the winter, rode it in spring and sold it to a young fire fighter in Milwaukee.

Ed stopped by our place for a visit to swap title and cash and related his life story. I think he was riding a Triumph at the time.   If he'd written a book, I'd have bought it.  Very interesting fellow. He was extraordinary.  I'd guess his IQ was easily north of 160.

• Like 3

This isn't for a bike, but for you BMW cage owner's that are farkle freaks.

The bag thing is nice, but look at the spinner center caps,......just can't really tell if those are the floating caps in the box or the OEM caps the owner "put" in the box once they put the floaters on

https://shopgoodwill.com/item/183113698

image.thumb.jpeg.d51fd17a9445564582d4fc70c22e3b27.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f822f7e364ab647974da7f7f2e8f9bb9.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon has Power1 5W40 on sale for $56 Link

Blauparts has free shipping and 5% off on Ravenol motorcycle oils. Ravenol is a true Group V Ester based synthetic can't beat the price at $47 for four liters. Link

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2023 at 6:05 PM, Rougarou said:

Hey SoCal people

BMW Pannier Set

Pickup only

09e39c37-d248-4a88-a59a-d08a70cc292dllsd_12061.jpg.5f1b953c1554fcc672934a848f26a4cf.jpg

e8722409-b511-4f56-b667-1a282303e99cllsd_12062.jpg.8657f0b92c9a2f596e4b5a267cf1d14d.jpg

Wow, ends tomorrow and only a single bid.  If I was local, I'd get these for an easy flip.

• 2 weeks later...

Any Starbucks fans ?   I received a $50 Starbucks GC from Santa and I am a Dunkin frequenter.   Happy to swap my $50 Sbucks card for a $40 Dunkin card or $40 cash. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, taylor1 said:

Ed maybe you'd get more responses if you posted this in the GS section :classic_biggrin:

:3:

Good idea!   My GS is frequently seen in front of coffee shops including Starbucks.   

• Like 1
  • Smile 1
On 1/2/2024 at 2:00 AM, RTinNC said:

Any Starbucks fans ?   I received a $50 Starbucks GC from Santa and I am a Dunkin frequenter.   Happy to swap my $50 Sbucks card for a $40 Dunkin card or $40 cash. 

Remind me at START, maybe we can make a deal.:beer:

• 3 weeks later...