IGNORED

Just passing on the deal

Rougarou

On 5/6/2021 at 5:00 AM, RTinNC said:

The attachment is really slick and once you mount the Mosko racks onto your racks (they fit a lot of the most common racks such as the BMW adventure racks and Touratech racks) the bags just slip on and off with a very solid mount.  One button releases them.  Really well designed soft bags.   Even for pavement riders they make popping of the luggage for transporting into hotel rooms a snap. 

THANKS for linking that video!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The Wilbers are on the bike.  These are most likely the original BMW shocks that were stored in the Wilbers box until the owner finally accepted that they were never going back on the bike.

8 hours ago, lkraus said:

The Wilbers are on the bike.  These are most likely the original BMW shocks that were stored in the Wilbers box until the owner finally accepted that they were never going back on the bike.

Ya, I's kinda thinking that way.  But they look clean, so may not be many miles on them:18:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks new, looks inexpensive, looks like about one of the ugliest jackets I've ever seen....I"m a little surprised I'm not trying to buy it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Skywagon said:

Looks new, looks inexpensive, looks like about one of the ugliest jackets I've ever seen....I"m a little surprised I'm not trying to buy it.  

I'm so glad you said that, I thought it quite ugly as well. You would not blend into a crowd wearing that

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Skywagon said:

Roug would make a good Procurement Director for someone. He always finds good/best deals

I'm just cheeep frugal

• Like 1
On 9/8/2021 at 7:35 PM, Hosstage said:

I'm so glad you said that, I thought it quite ugly as well. You would not blend into a crowd wearing that

You throw it over your windscreen when stopped for eating and no one will look at your bike. A good deterrent,

like having an alarm on you bike. You'll get an insurance premium reduction because it's so freak'n ugly. 

• Haha 2

Honestly, I don’t think it’s all that ugly. :dontknow: :classic_biggrin: But then again, I’m a little :dopeslap:. I’ve seen the opposite color combination blue with black ballistics, which looks really nice..

If 25 bucks will buy it, I’ll put up with the scorn and ridicule. :rofl:

19 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Honestly, I don’t think it’s all that ugly. :dontknow: :classic_biggrin: But then again, I’m a little :dopeslap:. I’ve seen the opposite color combination blue with black ballistics, which looks really nice..

If 25 bucks will buy it, I’ll put up with the scorn and ridicule. :rofl:

Meh,...I thought it a good look, but you ain't getting it for $25,.....I'd guess it'll go into the $125-150 range......but then again,....I've seen some stuff there go for ultra low prices.  

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Rougarou said:

Meh,...I thought it a good look, but you ain't getting it for $25,.....I'd guess it'll go into the $125-150 range......but then again,....I've seen some stuff there go for ultra low prices.  

Wow!!! only went for $62!!!!  Over 90% off regular price.

But if you won it, it would hang there, you'd look at it and think what a great deal I got on that, I should wear it, and then you'd put it on, see yourself in the mirror, and say, no not today, maybe tomorrow.

Then, unworn in 10 years, you'll try to give it away to a friend or family member that rides, they will thank you, but pass, it's "not really my style."

If you are married, and you do actually try to wear it, she's going to look at you and say, "Uh, No."

And if, just if, you did wear it, first guy that sees you asks, "Did you lose a bet?"

So see? You saved $62!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It would not fit me, so here's an unbiased view:  I think the "ugly" opinions are based on the color combo.  Blue on black isn't bad, but the chest and back stripes clash.  Except I think that those bits are actually white or silver reflective material, picking up the color of the ceiling above the jacket.  I don't think Aerostich would intentionally produce a jacket in that color. 

I just checked my stich and it’s only a size 44. I’m a much bigger guy in my minds eye I guess! :classic_biggrin: So in reality, I probably did save 62 bucks. :dontknow:

Still fun trying to score a deal though!  :thumbsup:

Yup I agree it’s not a fashion show but what a feeling rolling in to the Starbucks parking lot and having your adventure friends say…

you-look-marvelous-billy-crystal.gif

:D

• Haha 1
On 9/11/2021 at 7:41 AM, Hosstage said:

...you'll try to give it away to a friend or family member that rides, they will thank you, but pass, it's "not really my style." UGLY

If you are married, and you do actually try to wear it, she's going to look at you and say, "Uh, No."

And if, just if, you did wear it, first guy that sees you asks, "Did you lose a bet?"

So see? You saved $62!

:3:  Pat, you are a lucky man! 

• Haha 1

Dang Richard...would you quit finding stuff I want that is too big :classic_biggrin:  That looks like it could be a heck of a deal.  One size too big though.

8 hours ago, Skywagon said:

Dang Richard...would you quit finding stuff I want that is too big :classic_biggrin:  That looks like it could be a heck of a deal.  One size too big though.

Ya, just above my foot range too,....guess I could get them and stuff a wash cloth in the toe,.......not like I haven't had to do that before

I think if someone is gonna go through the trouble of completely boxing everything back up, it might just work.......also, Garmin has outstanding customer service.

GARMIN "Zumo 550" GPS IoB

The mount hasn't a scratch on it.

541191617844kcno.JPG

638438617844kcno.JPG

14 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

@TEWKSStart eating,....size 42R new with tags.

8f95975545b3e2326.JPG

Will that make me any taller? :dontknow: :classic_biggrin:

Those are interesting, must be the Darien pants…

edit..no they don’t seem to be the Darien pants. :dontknow:

• 1 month later...

You can sign up for Lone Rider 20% off, just register on their website. Awesome tent btw…grandson and I did the DC deal just before the start of the school year. 

A57C1A79-1773-4A25-A0E8-37AE2B268A6F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...