IGNORED

Fall Blue Ridge Rendezvous! Who's in?

Lone_RT_rider

Lone_RT_rider
Yes, I noticed your absence the past few gatherings...good to have you back :clap: .

Thanks, Ken...we can't wait!!!

It will definitely be good to see you both!

Matt, are you packed yet?

285879622_sXqDr-L.jpg

Paul Mihalka

I was holding off to see how my foot does. Now that I'm riding I just made the hotel reservation. IN!!! Unless I drop a bike on my foot again... :eek:

Nice n Easy Rider
I was holding off to see how my foot does. Now that I'm riding I just made the hotel reservation. IN!!! Unless I drop a bike on my foot again... :eek:

Don't you dare! :)

I just saw some great news on the "Tail of the Dragon" newsletter today...

Both the big Harley rallies are BEFORE BRR so we might just have some quieter times around the hotel.

Lone_RT_rider
Both the big Harley rallies are BEFORE BRR so we might just have some quieter times around the hotel.

Does that mean we can turn our hearing aids up? :)

I'm IN. Had a blast at the Spring BRR and looking forward to more good times and great riding. My "evil twin" brother, Frank will be down (he says) on his spanking new 30th GS. FUN! :clap:

Steve,

I met your evil twin brother at a recent Baltimore Washington Riders meeting/ride and then had lunch with him. Good to hear both of you will be there.

Glenn

Evil Twin :Cool: is IN, had a blast at the April BRR, looking forward to a great Fall rendezvous, and putting more miles on the new GS.

Shoulder is getting stronger, I am going to start riding again this weekend and I think I'll be sound as the pound come BRR. Although it seems like I will owe Little John a beer now...

Dammit :lurk:

Shoulder is getting stronger, I am going to start riding again this weekend and I think I'll be sound as the pound come BRR. Although it seems like I will owe Little John a beer now...

Dammit :lurk:

Just spoke to a squid we know and you do owe me a beer. I will collect at the Tiki bar.

Yeah, I saw his email...

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to ensure that his scurvy buttocks are in attendance at said Tiki Bar when you collect.

Make sure he has the box for John too!

Heck, that is only a little over 500 miles from my house.

that means you should come, especially since one of the organizers is a Carbondale alum :wave:

There will be a few more folks looking for roomies as we get closer to the event. Keep watching!

Is there a recommended camp site, I will be travelling with RV, heading to the Barber museum and race the following weekend.

Stuart A, B, and C are all near the hotel but I don't know much about them.

I stayed at the Cross Creek about 5 years ago. It was OK. Large sites and full hookups. As I recall, getting in and out was a little tricky with a big rig. My motorhome and trailer were 64 feet ovrall but I made it.

Lone_RT_rider
tick...tick....tick....

STOP IT !!! I can not take the pressure !!

Red wire?

Blue wire?

Blue Wire please....

I went for a little ride today and managed to get "lost" up in NC. Just a heads up for those of you who know that area fairly well. NC215 is in the process of being REPAVED just south of the Blue ridge parkway. It's about 70 percent complete and I am going to guess that it should be totally done by BRR.

What is complete is pure bliss. :thumbsup:

tick.....tick....tick.....

985617777_3NLkd-XL.jpg

Yes, I was up there last weekend and most of 215 was much better than it's been in years.

Several sections of the BRP were under construction, so it could be slow if traffic gets heavy, but will be nice when it's done.

Lone_RT_rider

DINNER REMINDER:

For those of you that haven't found it yet, there is a BRR Dinner thread started in this forum. Take a look when you get a chance and try and get your dinner cash in.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Shawn

Lone_RT_rider
Reservations made. Hide the bagels and tequila. I'm IN! :grin:

I thought that was "pass the tequila and hide the sheep" or was that "hide the tequila and pass the sheep"? Oh wait, that's Torrey.... never mind. :/:rofl:

Hey guys I am having trouble finding the routes that were posted for the 2008 Maggie Valley BRR. I can find the thread, but everytime I pull up the routes another BRR event overlaps the 2008 event announcements. Any suggestions?

I'm in, just made the reservations. Arriving on friday.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Buck

New Bern, NC

1996 BMW R1100RT

1989 Honda Pacific Coast

Archived