IGNORED

Bib Bend Bash official announcement with Hotel info

johnlt

Look what just fell out of the sky....my poor company car was parked outside.

110622924.jpg

The golf course out back.

110622943.jpg

110622977.jpg

markgoodrich
I already did in an earlier post on this thread.

D'OH!! :dopeslap: Not only did you post it earlier, I asked for a copy and you sent it to me!! :dopeslap::dopeslap::dopeslap:

markgoodrich
Look what just fell out of the sky....my poor company car was parked outside.

110622924.jpg

The golf course out back.

110622943.jpg

Very bad, very bad. You now get a new roof, or at least a very large insurance check. We got hit last year with hail about half that size, new roof, both cars ba-dinged up.

110622977.jpg

Wow!

Sorry you guys "Up North" got that....it went north of I10 past Junction and, fortunately, it missed Kerrville!

I am always amazed at why a lot of Americans tend fill their garages up with 'stuff' and leave their valuable automobiles outside!

Not just picking on Texans! Our friends and neighbours did the same thing in IL.

Heavy rain here but thunder is done, all my cars and trucks are outside, plus the 8N tractor, but the farmers left them outside in 1950 when they were new.

May have to walk the bikes out of the driveway with kneeboots in the AM then mount and ride away, a real gully washer here!

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum here and just happened to run across this thread. I am working in Marfa and commuting back and forth from Ft Stockton. If you guys are in the Alpine area be very careful, the TX DPS are out in force this week. I got pulled over this afternoon between Alpine and Marfa for doing 5mph over the speed limit.

Ok Dax, thanks for the heads up. This group are a bunch of old guys and gals, we don't go very fast, usually. But we have fast bikes, heh heh.

Jean and I are leaving in about 15 minutes, just waiting for light to be able to see any debris on the roads from the passing storms last night. See ya down south!

Nice road that one eh :thumbsup:

Yup, DPS has had a blitz on in the BB area for a while now.

The Aliens amongst us (including yours truly!!) had better carry their card with them.....BP is cracking down hard on proper documentation.

Weather for tomorrow looks good from Kerrville Westward but PLEASE NOTE winds are expected to pick up to 20/30mph WNW later in the day and from noon onward getting stronger the further westward you go.

**   Chris   **

I hate to do this, but I am going to have to bail on the Big Bend Ride. Too many other obligations and too little time.

Everyone be safe and don't let Whip lure you into exceeding the posted speed limit.

Follow Limecreek, he is going to ride slow on this ride...

Sorry to hear you won't make it Chris. Maybe I'll see you on the CD ride later this summer. By the way, one more "bail" the day before and you'll be put in the 50-yard Phil catagory :wave:

Just heard from Brad in Alpine. He indicated it was much warmer than expected but is suppose to drop to the 30s tomorrow night. Said it was windy at about 30-40 mph but "not real bad like last year"!!! Don't worry folks, Saturday is suppose to be spectacular.

Just heard from Brad in Alpine. He indicated it was much warmer than expected but is suppose to drop to the 30s tomorrow night. Said it was windy at about 30-40 mph but "not real bad like last year"!!! Don't worry folks, Saturday is suppose to be spectacular.

Yep.....looks like the temps will drop and the wind will pick up along the route tomorrow. This is what road trips are all about......loving it! See you all tomorrow.

**   Chris   **

Sorry to hear you won't make it Chris. Maybe I'll see you on the CD ride later this summer. By the way, one more "bail" the day before and you'll be put in the 50-yard Phil catagory :wave:

You are not as sorry as I am. I kept trying to work it out. I couldn't. So, I only get two last minute cancellations? I guess that seems fair.

Archived