IGNORED

Less then 8 weeks to Torrey!!!

azkaisr

What the h... Are y'all waiting on.

It'll prolly be snowin by the time you get here.

:thumbsup:

Get'n closer.

In Rifle, CO, only 270 miles to go. :clap:

See ya soon!

:clap:

My buddy and I rolled out of Palm Springs at 0520, stopping for fuel and a sammich in Hurricane UT. It only got up to 93 degrees from Vegas to here, but I'm still tired of the heat. Next up, Zion and 12 into Torrey. Hope it's cooler there! We should be rolling in around 1700, give or take a bit.

AdventurePoser

Sadly, out...Jennifer has come down with some kind of bug. :eek: She feels miserable to back out, but would be more miserable to sit on the motorcycle while feeling like she does.

Maybe the spring Torrey??? In the meantime, have fun without us!

Steve in So Cal

I'ma stuck in Ceder City this friday nite. Blew a front tire and the shard was so wide it took three plugs to limp into Milford.

A tire is avalable from Rons Sporting here in Ceder. Not a match to the rear, BUT, hay, I'll be back on the road Sat. Afternoon as he can't get to it till 11am.

Motel next to shop, food close, and a KOA Roadhelp card, see ya all tomarrow.

I'ma stuck in Ceder City this friday nite. Blew a front tire and the shard was so wide it took three plugs to limp into Milford.

A tire is avalable from Rons Sporting here in Ceder. Not a match to the rear, BUT, hay, I'll be back on the road Sat. Afternoon as he can't get to it till 11am.

Motel next to shop, food close, and a KOA Roadhelp card, see ya all tomarrow.

I was wondering how I'd missed you... See you soon.

Jan, Twisties on Bullett's computer/login.

Archived