IGNORED

2024 START (Spring Tune-up Appalachian Riding Tour) April 24-28, 2024 Newport, TN

Indy Dave

*** DINNER INFO AND SIGN UP: https://www.bmwsporttouring.com/topic/108895-start-dinner-info-sign-up/

As of April 5th, Here's the dinner list:

whosgoingtodinnerliststart2024april5R2.thumb.jpg.1bd292b2661c83db2ab8c068beba156e.jpg

UPDATE FEB 8: Our host hotel in Newport is FULL! You are still welcome to sign up and join us while staying elsewhere. We do always have a few cancelations, and when a room becomes open, it will be announced on the board.

The Bumbling BackRoad Riders  invite you to join us in Newport, TN for START 2024! If you've not been to Newport, our host hotel does have a full service bar, outdoor pool and hot tub and breakfast. Plenty of eats, gas and beverage stores nearby.

The Schedule of events will be posted later, but plan on Boxflyer, Wed GPS help, Thursday Pizza and Friday Group Meal.

AnnSTART2024NewportR3.thumb.jpg.463afd041575126e8193bdd822df8038.jpg

Screenshot(388).thumb.png.31b5362c96fffb32e415552057f43b9b.png

As of Feb 12:

whosgoing2024newportNov1pg1sm.thumb.jpg.e0d313d6103f6f69934c00f61642b047.jpg

whosgoing2024newportApril1pg2.thumb.jpg.a228f0e643819990eaa1db376b39c5cf.jpg

whosgoing2024newportPg3April1.thumb.jpg.f1a74fb0201d4a8da2c9b72fb202c8af.jpg

whosgoing2024newportPg4April1.thumb.jpg.f6dab397cb2943518b1a0a9d09dbb735.jpg

• Like 5

As INDY Dave mentioned, I'm in and am probably going to arrive on Saturday 4/20 for doing as many bike services as possible.

Thanks Dave for coordinating this over, and over...

Brad

Boxflyer

Edited by Boxflyer
Arrival date change
  • Like 7
Motorhead1977

IN! Planning on arriving on the Monday to be able to explore the area, God willing and the river don't rise. :18:

Reservation made. Woot woot

Edited by Motorhead1977
  • Like 2
  • Indy Dave pinned and featured this topic
2 hours ago, Redline said:

I just joined this forum and will update my profile shortly. I'm new to the BMW sport touring world. Count me in.

Welcome Redline! We'd love to have you join us, looking forward to meeting you.

• Like 2

Looking forward to what I'm sure will be another great week of riding and meeting more folks from the BMWST group.

I'll be there for the entire week.

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, taylor1 said:

Missed the last 2 Arts   Can't miss this one    Linda and I are booked !

Great to have you both back, Dave. You may remember, after you've missed two Art's in a row, you have to go through initiation all over again! :4315: 

• Plus 1 1
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Indy Dave said:

initiation all over

Oh Boy, here we go again :5210:     Thanks Dave. Hope I can tag along on a ride with you. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Indy Dave said:

Great to have you both back, Dave. You may remember, after you've missed two Art's in a row, you have to go through initiation all over again! :4315: 

And the re-initiation requires a minimum of one bottle of bourbon….. and maybe some Moon Pies 😁

• Smile 1
  • Haha 1

Holy SMOKES! We're getting a Waffle House this year? Count me in! Finding a new hot, long legs, and an almost beautiful smile will be like shooting fish in a barrel. I should bring my back-up wedding 💍 in hopes of giving it to that one special hunny bunny that stands out in the crowd by Flippin those eggs over easy with a little wink in my direction. Hahaha! 

• Haha 2
Motorhead1977
30 minutes ago, BruinsFan said:

Holy SMOKES! We're getting a Waffle House this year? Count me in! Finding a new hot, long legs, and an almost beautiful smile will be like shooting fish in a barrel. I should bring my back-up wedding 💍 in hopes of giving it to that one special hunny bunny that stands out in the crowd by Flippin those eggs over easy with a little wink in my direction. Hahaha! 

We actually had a Waffle House at START in Ellijay GA this year!

• Like 1
  • Plus 1 1
2 hours ago, BruinsFan said:

Smothered and covered!

• Like 1
  • Smile 1