IGNORED

2022 UN RALLY REGISTRATION IS OPEN - DETAILS AND FORMS HERE! June 26 - 30th

Indy Dave

Mark, Obviously I knew this was coming. We were hoping to have a nice send off for you. But we will push that down the road for next year. I know your move back to Canada was already going to be challenging, and this injury has only thrown several more torque wrenches into the machinery.

Best of luck with the surgery and recovery. And please keep us posted.

Not many people know, but Mark has been the Bumbling BackRoad Rider™ most on point for the UnRally! Mark has been working behind the scenes, working with the catering staff  at Canaan valley on the meal and arrangements for our visit. He has been very thorough and  meticulous in details and a he's prolific note keeper. I was unsure of a couple of details while I was in Canaan Valley last week, and a quick text to Mark, who knew every detail by heart, resolved what was needed.

While moving internationally is a job in and of itself, it's remarkable that Mark was doing UnRally duties while also having to work through a barrage of paperwork and procedures, including preparing their home in Canada, moving issues to be arranged, new furniture, renovations, etc etc. This was a process that began months ago for them, and it's no small task. Despite the enormity of overseeing their move back to Canada, Mark volunteered to help with the UnRally - and I'm not exaggerating when I say he honestly didn't really have the time to devote to the UnRally, but he unselfishly did and he has been very very thorough.

• Like 3
  • Plus 1 4
  • Thanks 1

if I missed it, just point me to the thread, but do we have a meal list and T-shirt list.  i.e. confirmation that you got our money?

54 minutes ago, randy said:

if I missed it, just point me to the thread, but do we have a meal list and T-shirt list.  i.e. confirmation that you got our money?

@randy the meal is included with the registration fee. Here is a link to the t-shirt post: UnRally t shirt

Randy, if your name is on the "who's going slide", your registration information and payment has been received. That includes your meal.

I tried to respond to people about their t-shirts when they ordered it, but I've also been out of town and on vacation. So I may have missed a few people.

I have your t-shirt order, and there are no issues with it. If there's an issue with anybody's shirt, I have been in touch with them already. As much as the ordering of shirts has for the most part been by p.m., I opted not to make public people's shirt order and sizes.

Here's wishing everyone a happy memorial Day weekend.

Edited by Indy Dave
2 hours ago, Indy Dave said:

I tried to respond to people about their t-shirts when they ordered it, but I've also been out of town and on vacation. So I may have missed a few people.

I placed an order via Paypal on 5/14, but never heard anything back so I may fall into that group of people missed.  Did I need to also P.M. you the order or was the Paypal submission sufficient?

Aww Mark, I'm so sorry to hear this.  Having had 2 rotator cuff surgeries myself, I wish you a speedy and full recovery.  Be well and I'll hope to see you again at future events.  

• Like 1
Yeeha Stephen

Yeeha! Stephen is not going to be able to make the Rally and must cancel.

Can you steer me to the correct place to get that taken care of.

Thanks

Stephen

• Sad 1

@Yeeha Stephen Stephen - I'm sorry you won't be able to join us.

1. You will need to call Canaan Valley to canx your room. 800-622-4121.

2. You registration has been fully refunded via PayPal.

Hope you have a great Summer!

I am looking for a roommate.  I arrive Sunday 6/26 and I am leaving Friday 7/1. I already have a two-queen bedroom reserved.  But I can cancel and room with someone else or if you need a room let me know.

CraigTBrooks

I have a camp site if anyone wants to share, well its actually a RV site so if you need a site for your RV it may be able to hold that as well. 

Craig

still looking for a roommate.  if you are camping, maybe split cost of a room would be cheaper?  PM me to discuss.  thanks

There's still time for you and your friends to come and enjoy the Big Event!

110336853_whosgoingunrallcurrentJune9.thumb.jpg.916d64c8bdd97796291e55e187c2031b.jpg

• Like 1

I may have a King room coming open.  Reach out and PM me if interested will likely cancel it on Monday if no one wants it.  I am still coming but we bought a Toyhauler so will be over in the RV section.

• Indy Dave unfeatured this topic

Wow!  Looks like a great time!  Nice to see that the UnRally's are still going strong and thanks to everyone who is contributing behind the scenes!
Today's technology makes these thing SO much easier!  Here's a throwback Thursday pic for you about how Mama Hoon did it "back in the day".  LOL!!
(yes that is my Treo hanging on the lampshade bootlegging the phone to get online on the road to the UnRally! WiFi was not available everywhere back then. )  :-)
Have fun everyone!!  :-D

13eMamaHoonHardAtWorkTreoHotSpot.jpg

MamaHoon'sNeighborhood.jpg

• Like 8
lawnchairboy
On 5/29/2022 at 1:57 PM, TN_R11_Girl said:

Guess who's coming to the Un????   :4907:

Allright Allright Allright!

Yeeha Stephen
On 6/1/2022 at 1:30 PM, Yeeha Stephen said:

Room cancelled, so sorry I can't be there. I really wanted to.

SS

Well I guess it's a good thing I had to bail. Came down with the latest COVID and I'm grounded from everything. Ugh!

Don't want to spread this nasty stuff.

SS

• Sad 1
  • Indy Dave unpinned this topic