IGNORED

T Shirts - UnRally XX T-Shirts! Order by June 1st! $20.00

Indy Dave

The Bumbling BackRoad Riders™ are pleased to offer UnRally Shirts!

2066114206_UnRallyXXShirtBlueShirtFINALleftfrontandback.thumb.jpg.116c88639fc3a3a45bae858dd55d2012.jpg

All shirts will have this TEXT UnRally Logo on the upper left front (blue shirt illustrated here):

1376813335_frontlogo.jpg.20959cae9e9883b9beb18af42dd8b464.jpg

Back design and shirt color choices:

Gold:

343688710_Goldback.png.f19eaf32009c4f37afdd786c8d260807.png

Kelly:

535643554_KellyBack.png.778f9d457d67a524a4a659f9f5fe9b4b.png

Orange:

1492801819_orangeback.png.4d3a0f197647a7636eb9f7f4a50eab57.png

Royal Blue:

758956670_royalblueback.png.507d8cd1ce91312aaa5ea5ea6072e12b.png

Cardinal:

1765647953_cardinalback.png.3ded13d8204bdacb913beed955cd497c.png

Sizing and Shirt info (you can also download this as a .PDF below):

PC55_specsheet.thumb.jpg.020b98f910d8df45220d74f791da8858.jpg

PRICING: This is a 7 color screen printed shirt - which makes for a nice logo, while making it a bit more expensive to print. 

EDIT: Price reduced to to quantity discount.

XS-XL: $24.00   $20.00 (including Tax)

2XL: +$2

3XL: +$3

4XL: +$4

DEADLINE FOR ORDERING: JUNE 1st. Your shirt color choice *may* not be available due to supply issues. Please list an alternative shirt color in case your original color isn't available. I will let you know if your preferred color isn't available.

HOW TO ORDER:

1.Send your total due via Paypal (or contact me for alternatives) to: unrally2022@gmail.com Friends and family (we are not profiting from these).

Please list the color, size and number of shirts you want in the notes area.

2. We will have your shirts ready for you at the UnRally!

THANKS!

PC55_specsheet.pdf

Edited by Indy Dave
edited ordering information.
  • Like 5
Motorhead1977

Dave, I'm in for an XL in cardinal with gold as my alternative color.  Sending you a PM with a thought my wife had. :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Indy Dave changed the title to T Shirts - UnRally XX T-Shirts! Order by June 1st! $20.00

Long Sleeve Tee's: Add $7.50*

* I need to double check with the supplier on Monday to verify pricing.

• Like 2
RandyShields
On 5/14/2022 at 7:46 AM, Indy Dave said:

We will have your shirts ready for you at the UnRally!

Love the design!  I might have to adjust my schedule to attend so I can get one of these.

• Like 4

UPDATE:

1. We've been asked about a Ladies Cut Shirt (vs the unisex Tee). Sure - we can do that in the same colors listed above. Add $2, and be sure to list alternative colors (the same upsize pricing schedule applies as the unisex short sleeve noted in the first post). Shirt and sizing info below.

2. We've been asked about Long Sleeve Shirts. Sure, we can do that in the same colors listed above. Add $8.50 per shirt (the same upsize schedule as the short sleeve shirts noted in the first post applies)

I will not have internet for the next couple of days, so please be patient and I'll respond to those of you who have already ordered, order or post questions.

Thanks!

https://www.portandcompany.com/p/8069_TrueRoyal

Last Call for Shirt Orders!

If you've already ordered, I'll be submitting our preliminary selections today so we can check color/ size availability. I'll contact you if your first choice isn't available.

Thanks

• Like 1

A word about T-Shirts. :clap:

I tried to make ordering a T-Shirt as simple as possible for folks who wanted them. We invested a lot of effort to get good shirts at the lowest price. But there's a trade off - easy and low cost for you means more effort and additional difficultly for others.  And that's fine - we want to make the UnRally as painless for you as possible. I've since discovered that I may have made it a little too easy to order. We started out with one shirt type and various colors.You know how most events just have one shirt/color only? We were not going to settle for that - we wanted to offer you more - so we offered color options! :dance:  From a practical standpoint, that meant we went from 5 combinations to 25 combinations. Requests for other types of shirts came in and I found myself now taking orders for more kinds of shirts and various colors - and now we have 75 possible combinations. :4617:

I've received orders via PM, email (to various addresses), thread post, paypal, US Mail and duplicitous combinations of those. AND THAT'S FINE! I'm the one who caused this, so it's my own doing.  :dopeslap: That's a lot of sources and communication to keep track of and funnel into into one. 

BUT please, let's keep things simple. If you have a question about your t-shirt - please PM me or at the very least - if you're going to post a question about T-shirts in a thread, please do it in the t-shirt thread! :thumbsup:

We've worked very hard on shirts - and no doubt if we were to do this again, we would do it differently. At the same time, by keeping this 'in house' and not farming the shirts out and by transporting them ourselves - we've saved you at least $14 per shirt on what I hope you'll agree is a nice design. We feel good about that. Next time, they'll be more controls and a more refined system.

I'm sorry you all have been caught up in my shortsightedness in this process, and I appreciate your understanding.

Here's who I have down for shirts. Please let me know if your name is missing. And if you want a shirt - Please let me know NOW. The shirt order will be placed Tuesday.

Thanks again,

Indy Dave

Keith & Cyndy McFadden
Mike Barksdale
Edward Gray
David Donnora
Joseph Pilz
randy
Christopher Oudekerk
David Smith
Terry Hinkle
Bernie
Dave Taylor
Thomas Nicotera
Burt
William Whatley
Robert Stevens
John & Ruth
Dave C
William Weldin
Brian Twiss
Charles Borre
boxflyer
Ken Martin
Dave Douglass
Shawn Douglass
A. Peter Algover
Jim Crowley
John Beasley
Terryofperry
TS Conver
BMW_Ken

Twistyguy

• Thanks 3
Motorhead1977

Dave, albeit for a different and smaller group (around 30 participants) I've been in your position so I speak with some knowledge and experience. Your efforts, planning and accommodation are Olympic class. I personally can't express my appreciation or thanks enough for what you're doing/you've done.  I know I'm an Unrally first timer but PLEASE folks, follow the ordering and communication process!  Dave's job is hard enough and we can all help out by using the processes he's developed.  I'd like to express A HUGE THANKS IN ADVANCE from me Dave. 👍👍👍 

• Like 6
  • Plus 1 4

Terri and I would like to order. Are we too late now that the order date has changed?

Never mind. I see we are too late. 

35 minutes ago, TyTass said:

Terri and I would like to order. Are we too late now that the order date has changed?

Never mind. I see we are too late. 

Today was set aside to work out any issues. You're just under the wire. PM sent.

Anyone else ... Going once, going twice......:lurk:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bill Murray said:

Thanks for the reminder, Dave! Order placed.

You're all set, Bill. Thanks!

**   Chris   **

Dave,

I apologize for being part of the problem!  

Thank you for all the work you are doing herding us cats!

• Like 2

CrAzY DaVe is at it again! :4607:

We didn't have enough interest in the 50/50 long sleeve shirts. BUT . . There has been interest in a Wicking Performance Long Sleeve - but we're just short of enough to print. Color would be Silver (and possibly Deep Blue).  $33.00.

But I need to know today - like ASAP. :lurk: PM me or respond here please. Tic Toc

• Like 1

Going Once, Going Twice, going twice and a half -

Last Chance - order has been submitted, I'll have one more chance to make changes this afternoon. The Wicking shirts are a go! :5210:

• Thanks 2
  • Indy Dave unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Indy Dave locked this topic