IGNORED

2022 UN RALLY REGISTRATION IS OPEN - DETAILS AND FORMS HERE! June 26 - 30th

Indy Dave

7 minutes ago, ** Chris ** said:

I didn't see any place to enter my T-Shirt size!

Sorry for the confusion - we're still getting the logo and shirt design finalized. I'll start a T-shirt thread once we get it all settled! :old:

252324240_whosgoingslide21222r4.thumb.jpg.33c52fd4dfb170c6194ebdc87454ac08.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ** Chris ** said:

Sent in my registration form.  Wouldn't want to be banned for registering late.

Sent in my Money.

Reserved a camp site.

I don’t think they will have “Texas plus sized”.  Sorry pal. 

• Smile 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, TyTass said:

Room reserved! Now to book my vaca time.  Did I do that bassackward?

It gives you more incentive to git r' dun!

1 hour ago, ** Chris ** said:

Not yet.   It was mentioned in the announcment   

• T-Shirts will be available separately - Keep an eye out for the announcement) 

Yeah, I want a t-shirt.   :yes:

(Sorry, I just realized that Mark explained it.)  Carry on,   Nothing to read here.

• Like 1
On 2/11/2022 at 2:51 PM, lawnchairboy said:

I don’t think they will have “Texas plus sized”.  Sorry pal. 

I am working on it! 

C-19 allowed me to lose at least 10 lbs. 

Or maybe that is because I reduced my alcoholic intake.  

• Like 1

Happy to see so many signed up already.  Looking forward to meeting the many names I'm not familiar with on this list. And as always, looking forward to seeing those I already know.

This venue will be a very nice venue, conducive to hanging out comfortably in several areas. 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Spring is in the air - Time to make your plans for the UN!

614163947_whosgoingslidemarch8.jpg.922f524b5acf13eb4ac4072eee889f85.jpg

Edited by Indy Dave
updated to March 8 slide
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Dennis Andress

I'm in. Room reserved. If I understood the person on the phone correctly there are five rooms left.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Dennis Andress said:

I'm in. Room reserved. If I understood the person on the phone correctly there are five rooms left.

Dennis, thanks for making the trip!

We have plenty of rooms and can expand our room block. - no worries! Come one, came all - we have plenty of rooms!!

• Like 3

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. :ohboy:Uhh, I mean - We're adding rooms! :18:

As of March 20:

1141384438_whosgoingslideMarch20.jpg.e00bafdab2ff3b9927273d153555004d.jpg

• Like 2

Glad you registered. We have PLENTY of rooms. There seems to be a disconnect between the front desk and our group services liaison. We have added 12 rooms to our block.

Come one. Come all. But remember our block expires at the end of the month!

• Like 1
  • Plus 1 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this the UnRally thread??

Want to know if one can register upon arrival at the site. Not sure of what's happening with border crossing vsccine/unvaccine protocol.

• Like 1

@Indy Dave would give you better details on how late you can register, but I would hazard a guess - the sooner the better.

In his first posting, there is a link to register for camping (with no discount offered).

Click this LINK for info about entering the US and see this LINK for crossing back into Canada.

• Like 1
On 4/25/2022 at 5:04 PM, chomack said:

Want to know if one can register upon arrival at the site. Not sure of what's happening with border crossing vsccine/unvaccine protocol.

PM sent

On 4/25/2022 at 5:04 PM, chomack said:

To cross the land border into the United States, you must be fully vaccinated. However, the odds are you will not be asked to prove that, but you better have proof on hand, just in case. Obviously, you were going to need your passport, it goes without saying. To get back into Canada you’ll have to download the ArriveCAN app onto your phone, and fill in all the details of your planned crossing back into Canada. You will have to scan your passport, select the border crossing you intend to use, and the date and time you plan to arrive. You will also have to upload your proof of vaccination  into that app. As of April 1, you no longer have to have a negative Covid test result before crossing into Canada.  You can complete the details no sooner than 72 hours before your crossing, but you can scan your passport, and upload your proof of vaccination at any time, and save it in the app. Once you complete filling in all the information you will get  a receipt number, which will appear in the app, and also in an email that will be sent to you. You may be asked for that receipt number at Canada Customs when you cross back into Canada. 

• Like 2
Indy Dave

Canaan Valley will continue to offer our Special Room Rate as long as they have rooms available - so YOU still have time to come and bring you friends and Family!

A big Welcome to our newest UnRally Attenders: JSCOTT,  realshelby,  SlowRideOhio, motorhead1977, Amy, JoFo and Bitter Printer! :clap:  :beer:.

As of May 4th:

1976018574_whosgoingunrallcurrentmay4R1.thumb.jpg.17b48a50a11920e805f9a16179f2d69b.jpg

• Like 3
realshelby

How many demerits do I get if I show up on a DL 650 V Strom instead of the RT?

How many Gold Stars do I get if I can keep in sight of Bernie on it?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
Motorhead1977

Demerits for a DL650? Ouch! We may well trailer the RS 😱 as Amy isn't a super slab fan since the GL1800 and 1200RT went on down the road. 

• Like 2
terryofperry
2 hours ago, realshelby said:

How many demerits do I get if I show up on a DL 650 V Strom instead of the RT?

How many Gold Stars do I get if I can keep in sight of Bernie on it?

No demerits, all are welcome.

Good luck with the second part.

Terry

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Motorhead1977 said:

Demerits for a DL650

Yes !      I think Terry should have to bring at least 5 lbs. of that good Texas brisket for his atonement:18:

Indy Dave

Hmmm... Good questions! We had a nice Wee and a slick Tiger, in addition to other non-Motorrad (wannabes? :spittake:) bikes in Blairsville last week. Everyone played nice with their 'peers', and (under the cover of darkness) there were even some test rides, according to the word around the (virtual) campfire.

As for trailering, we are thrilled to have one and all, no matter how you arrive. I have to be at a wedding in Wisconsin on Friday, and as much as I would have liked to have talked my wife into letting me ride from the unrally to the wedding (meeting her there) - it ain't happening. I will most likely be trailering. Others will be too. Nothing wrong with that.

There are great roads at the UnRally, what's the point of arriving too exhausted to enjoy them?

We don't care how you get here, we're looking forward to seeing one and all. @Endobob

• Like 3
Rockosmith

The Wee was a good mount at START and likewise in WV. It’s a tossup for me to ride it again or do the RT. 

• Like 3
realshelby

Bringing the "Wee" was a bit tongue in cheek of course! I have a motorhome with a cruiser lift on the back. Have to be careful with weight or I go over the rear axle rating with either bike. Wee means I have about 150lbs less to factor in.  Since I am leaving the RV at my friends race shop ( couple weeks or more) in Buckhannon I will ride over from there. Stay three nights and go back to the rv. Weight is one reason I like to tote the Wee over the RT, the other is how incredibly dirty they get on the back if you run through much rain. I mean it gets where air cannot get too! Don't like to do that to the RT. Wee is my "beater".

• Like 2
On 4/25/2022 at 5:06 PM, chomack said:

Is anyone using a tent for accommodation? Mostly resort?

I am cheap and will be camping. Really its just sleeping on the hotel back yard. 

• Like 5

A big Shout  Out to our newest UnRally Attenders - all FIRST TIMERS! :18:

Welcome Carl @C_Williams, Rich @topher65 and Chris!

There's still plenty of time for You and Yours to join us!

158391232_whosgoingunrallcurrentmay7.thumb.jpg.1b939697c2a1f9f750eb677bca102c7b.jpg

• Like 7

The cabin block is going to be released this afternoon. They were supposed to be released last week, but they extended it for us. If you're interested in a cabin, now is the time. If you decide later and cabins are available, Canaan Valley will generously still Honor our cabin block rate.

• Like 1

I'll be there along with my wife. This will be her very first event with this group as I've attended past BMWST events solo.  Robin will be on her Honda NC750X.

Arriving Sunday afternoon.

• Like 7
On 5/20/2022 at 11:14 AM, wbw6cos said:

.......but my name is William. (#17)  :rofl:

• Haha 1

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the UN, and will be cancelling my room.  I have rotator cuff surgery scheduled for tomorrow (an extensive injury to my shoulder that is the result of being hit by an out-of-control car on my ride home from START, on May 1st).

• Sad 9